Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation?  (Read 7035 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:59:31 AM

As for me, I am excited because I get the chance to buy them at lower prices. Most of the newbies and inexperienced investors and traders are not excited about it because they are afraid of losing their money by just holding or trading at a wrong time.

Like TRON, I bought it at $0.17 before it crashed down the wire. Now it's above $0.04, so I get a chance to buy more of that and hold in the long run. The same thing goes to the other undervalued coins that I have in my altcoin portfolio.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:26:05 AM

Low price movement is fully excited because this is come very rarely in a years and smart traders always wait for this time and invest with their pre planned portfolio which is an intelligent trading for future. Don't miss this opportunity and continue the buying at every level of the coins price and wait for the right time to sell in few coming months.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:32:24 AM

Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?

Acually, this is an opportunity that every trader must take, I believe that now is the right time to be buying and investing in altcoins, now that the prices are low, more coins are there waiting for you to buy them, and the more coins youve got, the more profit you can make, that is an opportunity that I think no trader is gonna let pass through.

pedro_delgado

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:46:01 AM

Bought BTC on 6400, already made a nice profit. So what's bad about those low prices? Smiley
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:51:51 AM

Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
Two different persons we can see on this panic stage. A person which easily worried and a person which is very excited the situation because the panic moment is his greatest moment to to gather a potential crypto from the weak hodler.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
KDjr

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

i'm not excited because i wanna to cash out my money but current situation about that price falling down make me can't to sell my coin. but on the other hand we have the opportunity to buy coin with a cheap price.  Cheesy Wink
Bonus777

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:22:23 AM

Infinite growth does not happen. The market should be adjusted. I use these moments to buy coins. These are the most profitable moments for the benefit of buying coins. After all, after correction, growth will begin. And we will not see such prices again.

lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

Experienced traders are more than satisfied, although not with all coins, things are doing so well, because some of the cryptocurrency can not recover after the big dumps
Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

If you are an experienced trader, when you sell all tokens at a higher price, then you should be happy when there is a big drop in these tokens. But if you're a newbie, when you see a daily drop, you might panic.

Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

If there are more alts are low prices, this must not be a sign of worries to anyone instead we supposed to take chance to buy them, if we have a capital to buy em according to the budget we have. or if you some coins you are holding it you don't need to sell it but to wait until it recover again at the right time.
Xerox101

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:36:12 PM

In reality, those who had already investment were worried since they will suffer losses due to drop prices, however it will be a good opportunity to those people who are interested to but coins since it was very affordable.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:38:30 PM

It is actually bitter sweet situation. When you look at your portfolio and you see 80% decrease in your entire cap,  your head will start turning and you may not even recognise the opportunity presenting it's self at that moment and trust me there multiple opportunity been created by the event of general price decline.

not altcoin hitler

Activity: 212
Merit: 22

Amazix

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

If you are an experienced trader, when you sell all tokens at a higher price, then you should be happy when there is a big drop in these tokens. But if you're a newbie, when you see a daily drop, you might panic.
Exactly! Nobody in this Crypto currency world can predict the exact top or exact bottom. So instead of worrying too much about this look for a dip and start buying from there. Don't go all in in one dip because there might be another one just after that. Remember to take profits on the way up the peak.

jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

I'm a holder, and I saw how much my portfolio cost in early January. Today I am very sad to look at low prices and I am not happy with this situation.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:08:51 PM

I honestly hate it, when we hope high then when we hold his coin is not as we expected. because the coin that we have when entering the month of February 2018 has been destroyed with a low price. Probably because of the impact of bitcoin that the value of the destroyed price then all tokens / coin was damaged its sale value

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

I'm a holder, and I saw how much my portfolio cost in early January. Today I am very sad to look at low prices and I am not happy with this situation.
Everyone has its own interpretation to this situation, some were glad that the coins price is low but some were gonna be sad if they were set to themselves to sell their coin then it so happen that it was low price. Both situation has advantages and disadvantages to everyone and our situation will be either these two.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
paulmusa25

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:16:24 PM

Well on our market situation now is low prices and I'm very excited to buy more altcoins because it is very discounted price, but on the other hand some people holding some coins and even me are worried because of market crash. But this situation now on our market is a good start to buy more coins if you have fiat money buy bitcoin or ethereum it's worth it. Goodluck guys, this is only my opinion regarding on our market today.

zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:20:10 PM

Just don't panic, hopefully market will recover and I think it is only matter of time.
I mean, it is recovering, everything is green, bitcoin is going to $10K, eth to 1K litecoin is 210$.
I expect to see only positive things in upcoming months and I am excited at the moment.
Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:44:35 PM

I'm not worried. I restored the missed opportunity and bought NEO at a low price) I am glad this correction)
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:47:29 PM

I'm not worried about the low prices at the moment. I bought coins when prices fell, the only thing I regret that did not wait a little more, and I could buy a little more cheaply. In general, I see that prices are slowly starting to recover.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: