Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:59:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What did you do to your btc?  (Voting closed: March 17, 2018, 12:29:30 PM)
I didn't have any in the first place - 0 (0%)
Sold everything - 8 (10.5%)
I hold patiently - 57 (75%)
I'm waiting and thinking about buying every day - 11 (14.5%)
Total Voters: 76

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please stop selling!  (Read 965 times)
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

I was thinking to buy new mobile phone, so I will use bitcoin to buy it. From where I come few technical stores are accepting bitcoin so instead of exchanging it to money and buying phone with money I will just buy it with bitcoin.
Should i exchange to money first and than buy something? I don't think so.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:17:05 PM

You cannot tell everyone to stop selling their BTC, probably, most of those who are selling their BTC have bought cheap last 2 years when it was just around $1k or below. Those who have bought BTC at a price range of $10k-$20k should have at least a realistic target within 2 years as well to make profit in BTC because the price won't jump unrealistically high overnight. Patience is what we need in order for us to achieve our goal.
x_acidburn_x

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

If your worried, I'd suggest doing some research into stock trading and patterns. When I started mining I had no clue about those things... and I still don't really, but it eases some stress when you know what patterns to look for and it kind of gives you a baseline to know when to panic.
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

Yes, bitcoin has recently fallen a lot. I have lost a lot of money. I have thought about selling my bitcoins to stop my losses, but I don't want to lose my money.
I bought it when it was $15,000, and now it's just over $7,000, and I'm going to lose a lot of money when I sell it, so I'm going to keep holding it and wait for it to return to normal.
GwSoJ

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

Let all the weak handed, weak minded people sell their assets. Can't go down forever and anyone who thinks it can doesn't understand bitcoin or the technology behind it.

Incidentally, look at the charts. Take away last years 3 months of madness and project the line and you will see that bitcoin is still above where it would be if it just steadily climbed.

No need to panic at all. Hodl, hodl, hodl.
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:23:17 PM

I will keep holding, I will not be affected by negative news in the media
and I will also buy again, some altcoin, because now is the right time, to buy, then hold back
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

i just sell a bit of bitcoin from what I have, and hold it until the price goes back up. because I'm sure the bitcoin price will soon return to its former glory.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:26:04 PM

Let them sell. It's going to collapse sooner or later - every market always does.  Get it over with so the next cycle can begin  Grin
dumbfounded22

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:26:37 PM

So, the situation is this:

• bitcoin in a downtrend;
  • the price is in the downlink;
    • the price tightly pressed to the lower border of the channel, a sharp jerk down is possible;
    speem28

Activity: 546
    Merit: 255

View Profile
    February 05, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

With you on what, dude? Why is bitcoin a great coin? Because of the hype? The craze? It has ZERO value. And will go to its original value of 5-10$. You just can't beat economics, dude. So stop whining, get a fuckin job. But I suppose only McDonalds will hire experts in crypto like you, whose only job is to speculate and dream of houses in the Bahamas.

I get the point of the OP and I'm totally in on for what you want to do.

If you are so bitter about cryptocurrencies because you are so negative about it, then why are you here? What are you expecting to achieve by joining here if you are like that? You are also doing the same speculating that Bitcoin will go to its original value without conclusive evidence that it will so I guess McDonalds will probably hire you too huh? Get real dude and read the OP again, because I think you did not understand a thing.
    BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
    Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
    February 05, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

i can not choose any of the options from this POLL! because there is no option for something in the middle.
    you don't have to sell everything or hold everything. you can always sell something and hold something.

my plans are not to make money today only and be done with it. for that reason i will be accumulating bitcoin. what this means is that i buy, i earn, i make profit,... and hold it all in my cold storage. but from time to time when price shoots up like when it nearly reached $20k i sell something to not only enjoy the huge profit that i gained but also to have some more money ready to buy back the big dip.

and in long term i will be having a lot more bitcoins instead of having money. and in long term with bitcoin price being a lot higher than these silly numbers people are going to say "it was not fair that you got rich and we didn't because we were lazy and panicky when you were not".

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
    michael shikany

Activity: 196
    Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
    February 05, 2018, 01:35:12 PM

I think it is because too many people started to panic, there was too much bad news recently, the national regulation, facebook ban ICO advertising, Japanese exchange stolen, the news led to the falling of the bitcoin.
    I think it will take some time for the market to recover. All we can do is wait. Grin

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
    Merit: 256

View Profile
    February 05, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

I can understand how you feel but we can’t stop others decision. I have been holding and will continue to hold. I feel that this dip is to shake the weak hands and then Bitcoin will continue going up. Cheers
    Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
    Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
    February 05, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

We can not force people to hold. Because we are not consistent with the crypto view. Someone who sells their bitcoins is to avoid further losses. Like me, I do not want to lose my money so I sell my bitcoin. Because it's the only money I'm looking forward to building our house.

Thian778

Activity: 112

View Profile
    February 05, 2018, 01:36:03 PM

It is the BTC holder's decision on what to do with it, either they sell it, hold it, give it for fun, donate it to charity, or just keep it on their own wallet forever then be it, but one factor that affect their decision is the BTC price on the market. I don't have BTC right now my friend does.
    He is sad because his coins millions ' value become only thousand worth. But he said he'll hold it until he sees some changes on the graph.
    GwSoJ

Activity: 55

View Profile
    February 05, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

I think it is because too many people started to panic, there was too much bad news recently, the national regulation, facebook ban ICO advertising, Japanese exchange stolen, the news led to the falling of the bitcoin.
    I think it will take some time for the market to recover. All we can do is wait. Grin

The market doesn't need to recover. It's still higher than it should be. Look at the charts and pay attention to the price it was January 2017 till June 2017. Project that line. Bitcoin is still above the steady growth line.

Everyone needs to relax a bit. Take a deep breath.
    Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    February 05, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

Yes, I hold permanently bitcoin. I keep holding my bitcoin for long time.because I have a fully confidence with bitcoin again going up 20K cross. So now I don't sell my bitcoin. Just still holding.

denzkilim

Activity: 1218
    Merit: 105

View Profile
    February 05, 2018, 01:53:36 PM

I will not sell my btc. I will wait for it to recover and gain high price again. Just need to relax and do nothing, just wait patiently.

Great idea, now the Bitcoin price is so much low. So, we should stop selling it. I think we should sell bitcoin and just hold it. Hold is the best at this moment. If we buy Bitcoin and hold it  in  future,we must get enough money from it.

It's a good thing to hodl at this current situation of the crypto currency realm but don't expect too much from hodling it because majority of the time expectations turns out to great disappointments. A lot of people are affected now by FUD that those media are spreading all over the world to make the price of bitcoin fall that's why the price keeps on falling and falling each day.
    mhj

Activity: 266
    Merit: 1

View Profile
    February 05, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

i think this time to not sell bitcoin.now time to just buy bitcoin.i know bitcoin today too much dump.but please don,t upset.very soon bitcoin recover,grow up the price.hit to 50000$.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
    ▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
    http://www.securix.io/
    Lintel

Activity: 638
    Merit: 300

View Profile
    February 05, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

At this time hold on to your bitcoin. Patience is virtue, so wait, wait until it s value will increase again.
    Agree with you. I think this time what we could do is to hodl bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell it if you really wanto tour money back. people are in panicked that is why they keep selling it eventhough they bought it on a higher prices.  we should hodl it can help too to the price of bitcoin.
    Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: