Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:27:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What did you do to your btc?  (Voting closed: March 17, 2018, 12:29:30 PM)
I didn't have any in the first place - 0 (0%)
Sold everything - 8 (10.5%)
I hold patiently - 57 (75%)
I'm waiting and thinking about buying every day - 11 (14.5%)
Total Voters: 76

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please stop selling!  (Read 965 times)
Tantalala

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

Yes, that is a difficult choice for the ones that poses bitcoin. I will not sell my bitcoin, I think all this crisis will past. Everyone is selling their tokens and the market cap is falling down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:07:43 PM

I can understand how you feel but we can’t stop others decision. I have been holding and will continue to hold. I feel that this dip is to shake the weak hands and then Bitcoin will continue going up. Cheers
Media are the one who drives people to make that selling decision and the whales know the opportunity behind all of these crazy exaggerated rumors. Well in the end you can't win against the market trends , just follow it closely or be super patient to have huge profit in the future by holding every single bitcoin you have.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:09:41 PM

There is absolutely noting wrong with selling your bitcoins if you choose to nor does it severely affect the whole scheme of things , the fact that your able to sell it means someone is willing to buy it , the fact that someone is willing to buy it suggest that that person or conglomerate has faith in the product , there is no need whatsoever for anyone to get alarmed , it simply like the seasons it a buyers market now  in a few it will revolve right back to a sellers market where the price will skyrocket .All this is simple economics , if your able to buy these assets do so as the tide will soon change .

teipenero

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:16:39 PM

Wink dont ever sell at lose price.... just relax thats the healthy correction price just dellete your altcoin tracker and go outside have fun  Cheesy then comeback on march. i truely believe with bitcoin keep on buying at dip good luck to us God bless....
Cashew

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:18:50 PM

I am keeping my bitcoins, there is absolutely no reason for me to sell now. I got them when Bitcoin price was around 2000$ so as of now I am in a big profit. However I know in a few years Bitcoin price will be over 50 000$ so I keep them patiently.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:19:20 PM

Every day I see bitcoin going down even more. I don't understand why is it happening. Selling now is betraying the bitcoin's values as well as losing a lot of money. Why don't we all just calm down and at least stop selling our coins? Bitcoin's destiny is in our hands. If we believe it's a great coin then it indeed is a great one. If we tell others how good bitcoin and other coins are then they are going to believe in it themselves and it will help the market to recover.
If we, however, decide that everything is doomed then it indeed will be so! Why not to hope for the better and try to hold (if not buy) our funds, so that we are the ones who win rather than lose?
I am even thinking about making a flash-mob in facebook. For example, we all could post hashtagged message '#iamholdingbtc'. We can change the things for the best. But we do have to believe in it and do something, not just let the stupid news ruin our world.
Who's with me on this?
I am very impressed with the ideas you write and I also become motivated to not only sit sweetly waiting and waiting, we also have to move to restore the current state so as not to prolong and negative impact.
Let's move forward for our future do not let bitcoin fight on our own we need to contribute in this case so bitcoin will soon recover.

greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:21:12 PM

Every day I see bitcoin going down even more. I don't understand why is it happening. Selling now is betraying the bitcoin's values as well as losing a lot of money. Why don't we all just calm down and at least stop selling our coins? Bitcoin's destiny is in our hands. If we believe it's a great coin then it indeed is a great one. If we tell others how good bitcoin and other coins are then they are going to believe in it themselves and it will help the market to recover.
If we, however, decide that everything is doomed then it indeed will be so! Why not to hope for the better and try to hold (if not buy) our funds, so that we are the ones who win rather than lose?
I am even thinking about making a flash-mob in facebook. For example, we all could post hashtagged message '#iamholdingbtc'. We can change the things for the best. But we do have to believe in it and do something, not just let the stupid news ruin our world.
Who's with me on this?
I also didn't know the reasons of such fast fall and wonder about it all this time. Yesterday on our national central news there was a short newscast about bitcoin and there they said that currently the price is falling cause of an exchanger was hacked and some big sum of money was stolen. They said so really. Meanwhile here, on the forum, I didn't see any info like that. So, I am still waiting to hear any constructive reasons of the fall.
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:32:17 PM

Now the bitcoin price is down very sharply, it's time to buy, not sell, later if bitcoin up again we just sell again.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:33:38 PM

Bitcoin prices are going down pretty much because what I think is many Indian people are selling their bitcoins without thinking after the governments 2018 Budget stated that all measures will be taken against people using cryptocurrencies and to stop the use of cryptocurrencies. I personally know a person who sold 10k worth Bitcoins recently at the current market rate because of this government and usage of crypto in India issue. Maybe due the huge amounts of bitcoin being sold is the reason of the prices going down.

The part of Indian people in whole crypto market is very very very small, so it can't cause such a strong drop.
siddu1

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:34:50 PM

Right.Stop selling bitcoin.Though bitcoon price is going down but soon your bitcoin price will grow up.So do not sell your bitcoin,be patient till the bitcoin price goes up to your desire level.
fukingnutz

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:36:13 PM

I would expect that most of the people that are selling are those that have bought in a couple years ago and want to book their profit while they still can.  I know I would.  Then buy back in when the price hits $1k again.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:39:04 PM

I suppose what we see right now is a large number of inexperienced investors who panik and sell in order to cut their losses.
The guys who sell now did not com in touch with bitcoin because of values or the wish for freedom.
It was a pure investment decision. And now they make the decision to liquidate their investment because they fear to lose even more money.
Begging them to stop selling will not change their mind.

It's me!!!
RNC

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:39:48 PM

You say "Selling now is betraying the bitcoin's values" but the original white paper said fees would remain near
zero so why betrayed who here and had I not sold when coins were at $18k the would you pay me for me loss
of profit ?

I am sorry to hear you may have left it too late but listening with both ears instead of one would had saved you
from begging people not to sell and you might then have some dry powder to play another day.

Zilonglong.bucks

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:47:19 PM

Who's with me on this?

I got your back here brother, I agree with this one. Many holders right now are being a mindset of panick selling, they afraid that one day bitcoin will never go high and they're rushing to have an exchange of money. That's why many people are lacking of information why bitcoin needs to be hold as of the mean time. Do

To be honest lots of people really don't know how bitcoin works. They just join this organization just for money, most of these people doesnt have any idea how it affects bitcoin value. To be honest Bitcoins generation is all or nothing, we musy nees to continue what we're doing before it has a good value, rather than having a mindest that bitcoin will fall. Considering that many countries are interested of bitcoin. Let's just master the patience skill here. Rushing things will not help at all.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:48:01 PM

if you have a Bitcoin for $ 7300 (5/2/2018), will you continue to hold it???
most likely the price of Bitcoin will go down further, better secure the funds and buy back at a low price
think smart  Wink

Agobot

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:52:39 PM

This is by far the most stupidity saturated market on the planet. The intrinsic value of bitcoin is what it was in the beginning - $0.0000001 per bitcoin. The rest is speculation.
RonJohannson

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:55:41 PM

I think anything near $7k is a buying opportunity. While some weak hands will get flushed out, I think too much of the market is controlled by whales who are trying to manipulate the price.  If you're thinking 3-5 years out, you should be ok buying at these levels, digital currencies need to get sorted out but they'll be there in the end.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:59:49 PM

I would expect that most of the people that are selling are those that have bought in a couple years ago and want to book their profit while they still can.  I know I would.  Then buy back in when the price hits $1k again.

Haha, $1k. Price is already nearing the bottom and all situation is just news FUD speculation. I will hodl my btc for sure

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:53:30 PM

Who's with me on this?
This selling is just because of day trading.I don't know about you but,i have observed that this fluctuations are just between $7000 and $8000 from last week or soo.That is my observation and i might be wrong.Yes you are right that we can stop fluctuations by holding but remember not everybody can hold.There are people who have sold there houses and invested and they can't wait because they are left with nothing.The only think that can stop people from selling is the guarantee and these guarantees are some news in the favor of bitcoin which right now is a hard task. 
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:58:59 PM

LOL. It's impossible to stop the panic sellers. I think to don't become a panic seller like others, you should forget about all the cryptocurrency you're having for weeks, go out with your friend, find a girlfriend or do anything with your family Smiley). Maybe the time you come back a check the price it'll be 20k$. LOL. Beside the panic sellers, maybe this dump is also a trick of the whales or exchange owners to make holders and traders panic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: