Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:09:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC right now  (Read 1987 times)
Khupeha

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:31:39 PM

trade everything for bitcoins. I think that by the end of 2018 bitcoin will give a new threshold
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:04:05 PM

What is your take on BTC as of right now? Are you buying, selling or waiting?
If you are waiting, which price are you waiting for?

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.

yes you are right it seems it's time to process bitcoin price recovery and slowly but surely bitcoin price we see progressively increasing in the start of the month of March and I predict the price will be at the peak of the end of this year as last year.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:16:49 PM

I am waiting for BTC to break 9,5k or to go through 7,5k. If it goes through 7,5k I'll wait to see where it ends. Above 9,5k I am in.

yes you are right it seems it's time to process bitcoin price recovery and slowly but surely bitcoin price we see progressively increasing in the start of the month of March and I predict the price will be at the peak of the end of this year as last year.
Many speculations about the value of bitcoin, but for sure it will recover in no time, don't hesitate as many people around this business believes
that bitcoin will recover and start to go high again, those who's doubting the chain will simply amaze after another peak will be achieved, patience
and trust what inside you, invest wisely and keep yourself flexible in any situations that is ongoing, the slow pace will not last long, surely the market
will start booming again.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:23:21 PM

if you do not have bitcoin then you should buy bitcoin right now and make bitcoin as your future savings, meaning not too easy to sell bitcoin at cheap price, hold and wait until bitcoin price touch price more than $ 20k.
Zsywt1024

Activity: 286
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:53:57 PM

I will not buy now, until less than 9500 US dollars
Patient waiting will always pay off
Market trading volume did not show the bull market coming
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:55:28 PM

I will not buy now, until less than 9500 US dollars
Patient waiting will always pay off
Market trading volume did not show the bull market coming
The easy explanation right here is that altcoins rally noticeably at some point of bull developments, however, dip even worse at some point of undergoing traits. however, in 2017, the altcoin bull trend became further amplified via three critical factors:

1. Bitcoin hit its scalability ceiling, giving altcoins/forks their first shot at real relevance
2. Altcoins are truly attempting to innovate now in comparison to earlier than
3. The proliferation of ICOs is affording new altcoin marketing budgets and development teams that previously had been unthinkable..
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:29:17 PM

I only want to buy bitcoin if it reach 3k Smiley 10k is expensive for me like and 15 and 20k Smiley Good price for btc was 300$ , 1k 3k very high price , but now 10k seems to be ok Sad

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:49:57 PM

Bitcoin is showing tremendous recovery in recent days, market capitalization is pouring into bitcoin, bitcoin is absorbing the capital of altcoin. This will help the bitcoin price grow extremely strong and can overcome the $ 12000 milestone is extremely important. I believe bitcoin prices will continue to rise sharply in the coming days.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:31:57 AM

Btc is not strong like before Smiley I dont trust in  BTC now Smiley Better i choose Ethereum or Fiat Smiley I dont want to invest in BTC becose it could go to 3-5k from now Sad
I dont think so, the recent dips were just normal for cryptos. When the value is in peaked price we can expect a correction because of other investors taking advantage of price high and its happening each year.

Im waiting to reach my target price, im a long term hodler and not in hurry for the value to go up. I also had the chance to buy few weeks ago when the value drop in $6k, at this time I earned again with my investment in btc.

Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:02:25 AM

For now, all I do is join some signature campaigns during my spare time to earn even a teenie wini bit of Bitcoin. After that I just let it hold there on my BTC wallet up until I think it is viable for doing Bitcoin trading and investing, or maybe I'll just let it stay there and when the time comes that I need an emergency money to shell out Bitcoin is there to help. Personally I think Bitcoin is going stable for now and investing some time and money in it could highly result in future benefits. It is been around for many years now and I could see the development of it each passing year.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:11:18 AM

Currency the prices and the tumbling it and "block chain technology" has a lot to the development of the relationship between the underlying technology (COINS), a thing of value in addition to its own value, is more of a is given by the people, in short is that people think how valuable it is, it's worth more, the development of technology has continuously stimulate people's confidence in the currency.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:47:46 AM

Now BTC some miserable situation and BTC price is low  price decreased. I think it will recover very soon. .I am now still hold my BTC until it reach $20k . everybody should hold BTC  for a long time because BTC price will be more high. i think just may be fluctuations .

Miserable? Grin This is not a miserable situation as far as I am concerned though. The value of bitcoin dropping down does not show any sign of huge problem, it is just something normal and where we are now shows that we are really good to go and start testing new heights, but who knows where that would lead us? I believe we are still fine right now, and over time, those who feel miserable because of this will go back happy.
I don’t really think so that things are that much bad that we all should start worrying about the bitcoins which we have in our wallets or should stop investing our money into it.

The market value is low but it does not actually mean that the market value will remain low all the time. It will definitely go up and will help all those who remained firm at tough time in having greater profit too.
Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:02:00 AM

bitcoin right now is constantly staying on its current value I assume that before the end of the year bitcoin will rapidly increase its value due to large number of investors. I will recomment to buy btc now before its value rise up

Asuka

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:07:39 AM

Btc is not strong like before Smiley I dont trust in  BTC now Smiley Better i choose Ethereum or Fiat Smiley I dont want to invest in BTC becose it could go to 3-5k from now Sad

I don't think bitcoin can go down to $ 3-5k it's impossible for me. Right now the value of bitcoin are slowly increasing than last month was so down her price. I'm sure this year CryptoCurrencies especially bitcoin is will be more powerful and I believe that.
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:34:05 AM

I don't think bitcoin can go down to $ 3-5k it's impossible for me. Right now the value of bitcoin are slowly increasing than last month was so down her price. I'm sure this year CryptoCurrencies especially bitcoin is will be more powerful and I believe that.

Why not man ? Everything is possible ! Just some not long time ago we saw 6k and it was possible very easy , why we could try this again ? Bitcoin can do 6k and 3k also  very easy if whales will do that we will go this way
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

For now, all I do is join some signature campaigns during my spare time to earn even a teenie wini bit of Bitcoin. After that I just let it hold there on my BTC wallet up until I think it is viable for doing Bitcoin trading and investing, or maybe I'll just let it stay there and when the time comes that I need an emergency money to shell out Bitcoin is there to help. Personally I think Bitcoin is going stable for now and investing some time and money in it could highly result in future benefits. It is been around for many years now and I could see the development of it each passing year.
The current situation of the market is not that much good as most of us were expecting it to be as the market values of most of the crypto coin is not that much good as it should be. However, the best thing to do is to go for holding of your coins as the market is slowly recovering and that you will get a chance of having some good amount of profit if you kept on holding your coins right now.
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:25:14 AM

I have a completely different opinion, I believe in bitcoin and will keep all my means only in it and some on the ETH, keeping them in dangerous altcoins is very likely they can collapse very much due to the growth of bitcoin.

dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:52:55 AM

The present circumstance of the market isn't that much good as the greater part of us were anticipating that it should be as the market estimations of the majority of the crypto coin isn't that much good as it ought to be. In any case, the best activity is to go for holding of your coins as the market is gradually recuperating and that you will get a shot of having some great measure of benefit on the off chance that you continued holding your coins at the present time.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:26:42 PM

I have a completely different opinion, I believe in bitcoin and will keep all my means only in it and some on the ETH, keeping them in dangerous altcoins is very likely they can collapse very much due to the growth of bitcoin.
Now, i am wondering why All Coins drop today? Around 5%. Is there any issues from south Korea again?
Or, this is just conspiration so Bitcoin price dropped and people can buy it. Then dump it? Huh Huh

Sohag Barman
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

Now bitcoin going down again. So just hold your btc and wait for a good moment. But I am doing a critical work. I sell some btc. The logic of my sell, now btc prize $10600+ I am selling that prize if btc going down more I can buy more low price. I don't know it right or wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: