Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:41:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin reach to $700?  (Read 949 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:09:38 PM

I am new here, will bitcoin price reach to $700.  So that we can buy it at good price.
Hahaha you’re right if bitcoin’s selling price reach $ 700, many investors will be stressed because of the loss of the money they have invested for bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:35:15 PM

I am new here, will bitcoin price reach to $700.  So that we can buy it at good price.
Hahaha you’re right if bitcoin’s selling price reach $ 700, many investors will be stressed because of the loss of the money they have invested for bitcoin
Yes I don't think so it will go drop to that value,investors will buy it and do a fort in the market even a big revival will happen.700 is a crazy number and even drop 2K it's unlikely in my opinion there will be crypto cry civilization on all exchanges.

barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:46:58 PM

I am new here, will bitcoin price reach to $700.  So that we can buy it at good price.
Maybe you will regret if you buy bitcoin when the price at $ 5000 and then a few days or months or even years later the price reach $ 700, like you said you will loss greatly for yourself.

I agree ... we have to go back A little . The prices of bitcoin was normal
The price of 10,000 was a dream for all
bitcoin can crash to 700 usd
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:45:14 AM

Forget it, bitcoin may be in a bad streak, but it is never going to go that low you should not expect that, and if you are waiting for a price that low I'm sorry to disappoint you but it is not going to happen so you are better off thinking of another way to make yourself rich.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:56:28 AM

I don't think the price of the bitcoin will down at the $700 and for sure if the price decrease lower than $5000 for sure it will increase again the price.  $700 is very small amount for the bitcoin but they have possibility the price become like that but not this year maybe after few years when the bitcoin end is near for sure you will see that price and maybe it will not increase so be careful if they reach your target price.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:53:54 AM

Bitcoin for $ 700 seems to be impossible because you know the bitcoin demand is very high and when the price drops it is definitely instantaneously going to experience a very rapid price recovery and now it is entering a condition where bitcoin will try to recover the price and return to the price of $ 20k.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:13:48 AM

It's obviously difficult to say about that but I think the price of bitcoin can hardly fall down to $700.Even,it is quite impossible. I agree that the price of bitcoin is continuously falling and rising.But if you observe,the amount of rising and falling is very little.The price can be said is stuck between 8k to 9k.So,there is a less possibility to fall to $700.

You can now buy bitcoin.It is a good price indeed.Because,in future the price may cross 30k or more.So,comparatively, the current price is good for buying..This can bring you good profit.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:17:50 AM

Bitcoin for $ 700 seems to be impossible because you know the bitcoin demand is very high and when the price drops it is definitely instantaneously going to experience a very rapid price recovery and now it is entering a condition where bitcoin will try to recover the price and return to the price of $ 20k.
Impossible? I don't agree with that, there is a possibility but a less possibility because if ever we will reach at that level again
the investors will loss their confidence on bitcoin and bitcoin might fall, we do not want to happen so let's be positive and hold our position while the market is at dump.

Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:34:26 AM

With bitcoin, nothing is impossible. Bitcoins can be as high as $ 700. Price fluctuations in the electronic money market occur continuously. Want to invest and make money from bitcoin to capture information and process information quickly to benefit your investment.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:45:47 AM

Impossible? I don't agree with that, there is a possibility but a less possibility because if ever we will reach at that level again
the investors will loss their confidence on bitcoin and bitcoin might fall, we do not want to happen so let's be positive and hold our position while the market is at dump.

Hahaha I agree to you there always a possibility that bitcoin can go down to $700 again why? Because the volume decrease day by day, from the beggining of this year bitcoin faced some negative problem and most people doing panic selling because of loss confidence like what you said but still bitcoin is the no. 1 cryptocurrency
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:15:39 PM

I think bitcoin will not go down to that deep anymore because that's way too much and too devastating for those who bought bitcoin at a higher price. Bitcoin's last dip was only at 5,000$ plus since its 20,000$ mark last December.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:34:38 PM

Maybe you will regret if you buy bitcoin when the price at $ 5000 and then a few days or months or even years later the price reach $ 700, like you said you will loss greatly for yourself.

I feel OP will realize later than even not buying at present prices will make him a huge opportunity loss as it once price rises from here onwards then it will be a better year than 2017. So 700$ reaching does not seems to happen in the near future.
Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:45:08 PM

Are you still waiting for $700?  Wonder where you got that specific number from?  Maybe you have $700 to invest?

You might want to think about dollar cost averaging in $100 each week if you have $700
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

It can be crazy to ppl buy in 20K and can make them lose all their efforts so long by buying at 20K, should you go back to 2012 at that time the value of bitcoin is not worth even at that moment if I am not mistaken one ppl bought pizza with bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:03:23 PM

On what basis you think bitcoin will reach $700,of that happens never invest on bitcoin because I don't think bitcoin will recover from that hige fall.But now bitcoin is currently priced under $10K so I feels this is the good time for new investors,I don't think this chance will happen again.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

Now the bitcoin is regain his strength.The price of bitcoin is started to increase,now the price of bitcoin is around 9600$.So it is seems to be get back to the hold value of 11,000$.If you are holding bitcoin,just hold it for two days further to get some profits.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:57:17 PM

I have no idea if this post is some mild attempt to evoke a FUD or commotion - sure, there is no way of telling what future price of Bitcoin will be.
However, it is very more likely that we will see $70k than $700 in the future. I don't get people who are complaining that Bitcoin is "too expensive" to buy now.
And they are switching to buy dirt-cheap altcoins instead - expecting x1000% growth, it no something I personally endorse.
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:00:11 PM

haha was that a serious question?? 700?? lol

of course not. Actually the day or day after the OP posted his question was the bottom of the bear market (briefly dipped under $6000). It'll never go lower than that again. Turns out the gains from $1300 or so to $6000 during the half year from May through October were not part of the bubble, only the mania phase in Nov - Dec were the bubble. Now the market got rid of that bubble and it will slowly build up back to $20k and upwards as it starts to gain momentum again and then the cycle will repeat maybe crashing back down to $25k at some point in late 2019 or something.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:22:24 PM

I am new here, will bitcoin price reach to $700.  So that we can buy it at good price.

I agree ... we have to go back A little . The prices of bitcoin was normal
The price of 10,000 was a dream for all
bitcoin can crash to 700 usd

I cannot even imagine the situation when Bitcoin will suddenly fall up to 700 dollars. Something really very serious should happen before it. I suppose it will not drop so much ever.
Dagser

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:46:57 PM

Well, what could cause that kind of fall? Mt. Gox scenario is not so possible today because we have more big exchanges today.
Maybe some bug in blockchain technology. I think dumping alone can't cause a big drop like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: