Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST advice for this Crash  (Read 2114 times)
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:56:51 PM

1) Close the following windows in laptop or phone: coinmarketcap, blockfolio, cryptocompare
2) Live
3) Reopen in few months
4) Enjoy  Grin

this happened in the past, and will also happen again in the future.. Blockchain will succeed, the market is still only a minimal fraction of what it is going to be in some years.. dont be stupid.. dont follow the mainstream's fear. use your brain. this is all just panic. only the strongest hands will survive!

ps: keep the good vibe, ..positive comments and +merits are welcome, ... negative comments keep for yourself or post in a suicide forum, i dont care! (THIS IS SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO YOU ..  username in bitcointalk : "ZOMBIES"   .. go away and buy a friend!)

Funny to hear your tactics but this is the true fact how we analyze the crpytocurrencies. Most of the people panic and sell all their coins but once the coin bumped up they will worry more that this time they sold the coins.
As of now in the forum, I will find many price changes in these 2 years. No need to worry about it at all.
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:58:20 PM

Best advice is don't call it a crashed this what we called a correction. Well you just have to just HODL then divert your self on other thing get into vacation. Don't worry this correction is just normal for the market to be healthy maybe it will go down around 50%-70% but after the correction the price will go up around 150% -  300%. It will start around mid February upto May BTC will go to the moon.

holdem

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:10:21 PM

Best advice is don't call it a crashed this what we called a correction. Well you just have to just HODL then divert your self on other thing get into vacation. Don't worry this correction is just normal for the market to be healthy maybe it will go down around 50%-70% but after the correction the price will go up around 150% -  300%. It will start around mid February upto May BTC will go to the moon.
Completely agreed, this correction was a must. Every time were going near the psichological numbers there are thousands of peoples who takes at least some profit from their holdings; we saw this at near 3k, near 5k and last time near 20k. This time dump is stronged by prolonged previuos growth along with regulations and big financial players waiting on the side lines with bags of billions to drow market as low as possible to enter for max profit. Enjoy the show; my guess is well have a dip to 5.8-6k and then go oposite with power.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Krister--

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:17:48 PM

1. Buy more!
2. Hold!
3. Lambo!!
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:27:04 PM

It is actually a normal phenomenon for a market to experience a crash at one point or another. My advice here, is not to enter the market at this point, Just wait until there is a correction and a reversal. Constant observations should also be made at intervals.

chrisrok

Activity: 134
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:58:05 PM

everyone with some fiat should really think about buying this dip now.. think there is a huge upside potential in the next months... but anyway.. just hodl
yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:00:54 PM

I do not know what to do, but I will not check the wallet any more, I will wait for what will happen. Strongly reflected the drop in the price of crypto coins on me, I am an emotional person.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:12:35 PM

For me it's the best time to buy. Time to buy bitcoin or any other currency in your liking. Buy as much as you can then hold.
Before the year ends, you will not regret it. These prices will soar high again and you will be very happy with your earnings.

Take note bitcoin's price today is still higher compared last year. It may not go up like what happen last year, but still it will go up.
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:11:56 PM

It's a good advice for people who are just holding coins, but I can't do it, because I'm a daily trader Smiley

But I don't care about the USD value of coins, I do care only about BTC/ALTS. Those extreme dips and then raises are very profitable from trading point of view.

ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:23:08 AM

It's a good advice for people who are just holding coins, but I can't do it, because I'm a daily trader Smiley

But I don't care about the USD value of coins, I do care only about BTC/ALTS. Those extreme dips and then raises are very profitable from trading point of view.

i have been working 21 years in stock market, forex,..... there is always someone that thinks he is superior.. the smartest.. the fastest.. and always just a matter of time until they fuck off..i have seen people loosing all, comitting suicides... anyway,  it is your money and your life, but i can assure  day trading is a pain in the ass, and probably you will get burned one day. Much more, right now with the market conditions, this trading should be avoided at all cost. good luck and "the force" wont be always with you.. you arent Luke Skywalker..  please be warned..

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:48:47 AM

I'm so sick of this being referred to as a CRASH! Yeah, let's all allow the media to hype this correction (which is all it is) and spread panic amongst the uninformed who decided to join the crypto world when the hype was at it's peak.

Does bitcoin still have a use? Hmmm. Maybe. But there are better options now.  Other coins have Faster Transaction Speed | Improved Privacy | Lower Fees.

Will Bitcoin always be king? Unlikely.  Netscape | MySpace | Model T Ford... you get my point.  First generation tech is alway surpassed by subsequent generations.  It's simple evolutionary technological advancement.

While I believe Bitcoin will recover and go ahead to a new ATH, I don't think it is where people should be putting their money longterm.  There are better vehicles being built every day.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:50:03 AM

1) Close the following windows in laptop or phone: coinmarketcap, blockfolio, cryptocompare
2) Live
3) Reopen in few months
4) Enjoy  Grin

this happened in the past, and will also happen again in the future.. Blockchain will succeed, the market is still only a minimal fraction of what it is going to be in some years.. dont be stupid.. dont follow the mainstream's fear. use your brain. this is all just panic. only the strongest hands will survive!

ps: keep the good vibe, ..positive comments and +merits are welcome, ... negative comments keep for yourself or post in a suicide forum, i dont care! (THIS IS SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO YOU ..  username in bitcointalk : "ZOMBIES"   .. go away and buy a friend!)

Oh yeah! This post is refreshing.

This post especially goes out to the ones who are already shaking with panic. If you guys get emotional every time you see your portfolio or coinmarketcap, the best antidote is really to avoid looking at it. Avoidance is a good medicine really. This post is a brilliant advice. Leave blockfolio, coinmarketcap, and cryptocompare for about 2 months. When you get back, it's already party time.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:18:27 AM

i have been working 21 years in stock market, forex,..... there is always someone that thinks he is superior.. the smartest.. the fastest.. and always just a matter of time until they fuck off..i have seen people loosing all, comitting suicides... anyway,  it is your money and your life, but i can assure  day trading is a pain in the ass, and probably you will get burned one day. Much more, right now with the market conditions, this trading should be avoided at all cost. good luck and "the force" wont be always with you.. you arent Luke Skywalker..  please be warned..

I stopped for 2 weeks already. The market is rudicolous, price are falling too fast. I won't make any trading before the market is green or getting stabilized again..

every coins, including BTC, ETH, and all other are falling hard, it would be harder to decide which coin to buy..
I think we should take some break and wait for the market to stabilized again

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:21:07 AM

Since last Friday, cryptos and stocks are falling big together. Not sure if some big whales or funds are liquidating
due to some reason but selling seems overdone already.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:17:28 AM

This one is a good advice to everyone specially to those who's covered in panic right now. Actually I already uninstall blockfolio in my mobile and we should better get away from crypto for the mean time or just have fun with the market show. We should better stay calm and relax I am quite sure it will recover soon.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:36:18 AM

I don't know why people misleading the market as the crash, try to understand the market about the correcting their prices. Now altcoin is facing a lot of problems because Bitcoin price is a big correction. So it is also affecting all other altcoins this makes us understand that it will reach new heights when the market settles.
lissics

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:53:46 AM

Crypto will correct itself to extinction
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:06:53 AM

stop checking the marketcap and keep on reading and be updated to everday news about crypto.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:26:23 AM

Wait and buy a little new promising coins among the alts. That's all some kind of action should not be taken at all.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:33:42 AM

2) Live
3) Reopen in few months
4) Enjoy  Grin

Thats the first usefull thread since the crash was created. Every other thread ist just a fud which the people ask how deep it will go or what should you i do?! This thread gives the right advices to the people. Uninstall the apps, close the computer. Do something which distracts you from the actuall situation. Just chill and dont thing about it. Do some other stuff at look at the charts in a month or two. Forget your coins. Just hodl your coins, everthing will be allright! Cryptocurrencies are to strong to die.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: