Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:06:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST advice for this Crash  (Read 2123 times)
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 16832

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:39:52 AM

The market is rudicolous, price are falling too fast. I won't make any trading before the market is green or getting stabilized again.
And you're not the only one. That's why all coins instantly go up 20-30% the moment they start rising. Everybody jumps in again!
One thing didn't change: many people want to invest their money in crypto.

letua

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:48:06 AM

The old has gone, the new has come. If this was happened before therefore the advice is very applicable to those who easily worried and feel panic, and to all new comers including myself. Thanks for the kind words of advice in facing the dropping situation.
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:53:41 AM
Merited by Nivir (2)

Best advice for crash is easy, try to find dip (you can accept) and keep growing your wallet. Bigger wallet = bigger returns in future. Noone will allow cryptocurrency market die completely as its so much useful to avoid banks.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:03:28 AM

One of my crypto mentor always told us to believe in crypto as it is the future. When you already did what is necessary on your coins during this situation then take time to avoid seeing the market and its possible stress brings. Enjoy your day and treat yourself. Crypto market will always recover.  Grin
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:19:49 AM

When crash occurs, set your mind into the future and hodl. The cryptocurrency price is always a cycle of boom and correction. No need to panic when price go down because it will bounce back later.  Learn from the past.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:29:11 AM

The best advice if you are in alts: 1-2 weeks do not watch your portfolio and have more walk, drink beer and do what has long been postponed.

jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:57:07 AM

Best advice ever!
Wait but why not to buy some crypto now, then close everything note your wallet password, and then open it in a month. I guess that would be perfect!

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:58:54 AM
Merited by Singwala (5)

here is good thing to do

1. Get some nice fresh air and breath heavily, thanking god your still alive lol.
2. Not going to open some crypto website for a week except bitcoin talk forum.
3. Uninstall blockfolio apps and coinmarketcap application in your phone.
4. Drink cold beer while watching other people to panic.
sandunfernando

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:00:09 AM

Whales are jumping on crypto for last few days.Dont be so stupid to give away your wealth so easily.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:34:41 AM

Best advice by far because that's what I did too and have stayed away from Blockfolio, coinmarketcap.com and some trading sites. I think it is much better to keep away from them for now because bitcoins price is still going down and has not been stable yet. Might return back checking these sites and applications around March perhaps?

pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:40:13 AM

I think best way for this crash is just hodling the digital coins, if we have other iddle money are better to be invested in cryptos more, because this crash is discounts up to 70% and holding them for couples months later because the price of cryptocurrencies will be recovery soon, the crash of digital coins is not end of the world. Just remember the history will reveat again so do with price of cryptocurrencies will be more expensive in the future. Just relax it is time for holiday.
tdot

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:07:14 AM

Best advice by far because that's what I did too and have stayed away from Blockfolio, coinmarketcap.com and some trading sites. I think it is much better to keep away from them for now because bitcoins price is still going down and has not been stable yet. Might return back checking these sites and applications around March perhaps?

Yes but it's so addicting!

Just don't press the $ value - then I might cry
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

It's not a bad 'strategy' if you have covered your daily live expenses.

I plan to stop looking at usd price and wait for few month, while looking for cheap and good alt coins.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

In this crash just keep the patience if you have held many coins and in more qty. If the bear is running then bull must come later. This is the real phenomenon of every market. And, if you want to have more coin then invest now which are most promising coin like; BNT, IOTA, and the gaming currency like; TFL, CHI.
zombies

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

Sell everything and get out of it as early as possible. My inside sources say btc will reach null value.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:54:19 AM

some people are saying we need to pull out now that the cryptos in at dip, even though knowing we will be having a big loss of it. why not hold for a long time.. a month or a year, it might return to high again.
zombies

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:14:02 AM

some people are saying we need to pull out now that the cryptos in at dip, even though knowing we will be having a big loss of it. why not hold for a long time.. a month or a year, it might return to high again.

If you hold for a year it will come to null value. My inside sources say worst is to come during G20.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:20:41 AM

If you hold for a year it will come to null value. My inside sources say worst is to come during G20.

What are your inside sources can you please share those things here because there are many people who are buying the coin at dips. Don't spread the false news here and don't make people panic about it.
Julen

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:22:19 AM

I've actually come to embrace this dip.  I got in at a bad time myself meaning i overpaid most of my portfolio.  

Been strengthening positions of coins i believe in during the recent dips and plan to continue doing so.  Secrectly i am starting to hope the market goes down a bit further and that this situation lasts some time as well even so i can get more.

if i end up losing, well, so be it, the money was not being used anyway.
zombies

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:27:02 AM

What are your inside sources can you please share those things here because there are many people who are buying the coin at dips. Don't spread the false news here and don't make people panic about it.

I am going to expose the worlds biggest scam called crypto with all the proofs. How whales manipulated price and played with innocent peoples money etc etc. I am waiting for the right moment, there will be a huge article from me when bitcoin reaches $10 and its going to happen sooner rather than later.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: