Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST advice for this Crash  (Read 2114 times)
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:47:22 AM

If you do not need the money, hodl is the right choice. If you need the money, you'll have to break your money. You can also try to trade. The more you have free time, the more you can trade and reduce your harm Smiley

Just holding will keep you free from any unwanted losses. Just hang on when the price changes, because we do not know the cause of the current market conditions and will definitely make new people panicked and sell their coins at cheap prices. This will be an additional cause for falling prices. The best thing is holding when the price is reduced
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:19:31 AM

Just holding will keep you free from any unwanted losses. Just hang on when the price changes, because we do not know the cause of the current market conditions and will definitely make new people panicked and sell their coins at cheap prices. This will be an additional cause for falling prices. The best thing is holding when the price is reduced. Probably one of the best advices about how to deal with this crash unfortunately I do not think that a lot of people are going to follow that advice, I really think that many are addicted to looking at their holdings and how they are doing, it should not be like that especially if you are a holder, even if I have not sold and I do not have any intention to do it I will admit that I'm guilty of keeping those sites open and checking them more than I should.
I think the best advice I can give is to hold and never sell when you do not get the profit yet. I can only give you that advice. It is the safest way to make profit, but it may take a long time. Just like long term invest, you need to be patience and do not bother about the bad news and the price situation. If you can do that, then you do not have anything to worry about. Just focus on collecting cryptos that you want, and invest as much as you can. So that when the price is increasing, you will get a lot of profit and the time you spend to invest will not be wasted. Never sell if you do not have the profit yet, not like some newbies who do not know anything about crypto.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:38:29 AM

Stay away from trading untilll summer.Btc will dance again and again.Might get to 3k even.Predictions dont work any more.If it happens and you have holding already,prepare to see another -50% to your -70% since January loses.Might trade on this if risky enough

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:10:18 AM

If you are near the market it will make you change the mind, so it is always good when the market is down. So always concentrate on the market when it is up and meanwhile it is good option to hold the coin as long as possible until, the price of your desired coins increases.
Rayakitty

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:52:31 AM

Currently, the market is in decline when compared with the highest point of the price ever achieved by bitcoin. But I'm sure this is only temporary, coin prices will definitely rise again. The early years are usually the price of coins will decline. So do not worry about the investors here, let's just enjoy this situation, and always on the market monitor.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:06:21 AM

1) Close the following windows in laptop or phone: coinmarketcap, blockfolio, cryptocompare
2) Live
3) Reopen in few months
4) Enjoy  Grin

this happened in the past, and will also happen again in the future.. Blockchain will succeed, the market is still only a minimal fraction of what it is going to be in some years.. dont be stupid.. dont follow the mainstream's fear. use your brain. this is all just panic. only the strongest hands will survive!

ps: keep the good vibe, ..positive comments  are welcome, ... negative comments keep for yourself or post in a suicide forum, i dont care! (THIS IS SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO YOU ..  username in bitcointalk : "ZOMBIES"   .. go away and buy a friend!)

I agree with you. I believe that its just a matter of time for cryptocurrency to be the next world currency. Panic doesn't solved anything. I only back to "serious" trade when i got notification from blockfolio and coinmarketcap if the altcoins i've invested reach my target price. The market crash seems like its taking forever but i believe the bright day will come.
xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:57:56 AM

I think this is probably the best advice that people may give: You need to stay looking at computer screen if you have time and keep short term tradings to increase your final bitcoin, ethereum basket. You will be one that makes money in the end.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Olegnar

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:45:45 AM

I won't close my laptop. I'm relaxed and enjoying even the fall of the market. Where else would I buy the cheap coins? Smiley
I can still learn a few good things so I'm staying.
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:28:17 PM

I won't close my laptop. I'm relaxed and enjoying even the fall of the market. Where else would I buy the cheap coins? Smiley
I can still learn a few good things so I'm staying.

Yeah, I will continue to monitor the price because I'm not that worried about the market falling. This is a good time to buy because they are all at a discount. We have heard a lot of you guys complaining about the price is too expensive. Then what are they waiting for, its cheap and at a discount and you can buy loads of it. What more can you ask for? hehehe

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:39:15 AM

I decide to not buy or sell recently, and try not to look at the market. Delete the exchange app.
And then come back after a few months to see how it goes. Hope I will be happy at that time.  Smiley
sigtmerchant

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:19:26 AM

I've set my buy orders a week ago, so far about half of them triggered. Other than that, there's nothing to look at atm.

removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:30:38 AM

Perfect, Bitcoin or any Crypto market success depends on waiting, do not panic habit and skills on when to buy and sell. As you mentioned crypto investors should not get panic at this moment since good things is comming for all the crypto and tokens. If Bitcoin starts is bullish drive then everyone would follow the success path. Good suggestion and informative in you post.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:41:03 AM

Yes that’s true, it would be best for everyone to hold their coins for now and leave them for a couple of months. It isn’t a good sight to see right now especially when the market keeps on falling down. Seeing the red market makes you cringe and can harmfully cause you to panic, so its best to just stay away from it and leave it for now.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

Hodl. There's no other option now than to hodl especially if what you brought into is the technology and not just the platform hype.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:12:16 PM

yup, i agree, in this situation, we can do not thing much but keep buying, but if we can't, holding is the only choice, because selling our coins to cut loss is a bad idea, we all know the price will rise again one day in the future or may be next month, so it will be not a good idea if we sell rightnow, we have already hold for this long, so no problem if can hold for a little longer.
TACryptoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:42:57 PM

The best advice for the crash is just buy by the dip . Close your'e laptop never open again until 11-12 the month
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:57:30 PM

It is better to bring yourself into the place without internet so there is no chance to access your blockfolio.  Cause we can't relax ourself and thinking whats the reason of these bloothbath, it only give us stress and it may tempted us to sell our holding in cheap price.
colacat1111

Activity: 133
Merit: 103

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:16:12 PM

If you do not need the money, hodl is the right choice. If you need the money, you'll have to break your money. You can also try to trade. The more you have free time, the more you can trade and reduce your harm Smiley

Yes, it is not easy to hold the coins when it droped again and again. You will regret that you do not sell them before. So my advice is holding on. The Spring is coming.

cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:27:44 PM

Crash is best time to accumulate.. Buy on dip reap the reward when boom time and many people are talking about it.

Or reshuffle your portfolio, there are already crappie anywhere (i assume you get in during december period), chnage your holding from shitcoins to more quality top coins.

Enjoy the ride.. Every investment asset follow the same cycle. Bitcoin is a bit different because conventional economist don't understand the tech and crypto actually follows most investment cycle too amid in more meteorite speed.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:43:00 PM

Your investment opinion is very good at the moment the exchange rate is continually decreasing as now. Despite confidence in the bright future of the cryptocurrencies as well as Blockchain, but looking at the exchange rate at the moment, undoubtedly many people feel confused and anxious. This point should only invest in Bitcoin, ETH and then hold until the end of 2018 to make a profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: