Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST advice for this Crash  (Read 2114 times)
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

Dig in. Hold tight. Mainstream infrastructures have accepted that we're here to stay. All that's left is to iron out the terms of this awkward marriage. Teeth problems
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

My best advice is to with hold a number of altcoins that you hold for now and if you have a lot of capital invest your capital in bitcoin, credits and bnb.
Many predict that these 3 coins will peak at the end of 2018.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:52:14 AM

My advice if you dont want to turn off your pc and uninstall your blockfolio. You should see history of bitcoin price and altcoin from its beginning. Over all that crypto is going high and thats normal thing if something going very high will goes down. We just need to stabilize the price then we can ride it to the moon again. And always think that people who become millionare in crypto also enjoy the ride and passing pump and dump.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:25:07 AM

Crash is best time to accumulate.. Buy on dip reap the reward when boom time and many people are talking about it.

Or reshuffle your portfolio, there are already crappie anywhere (i assume you get in during december period), chnage your holding from shitcoins to more quality top coins.

Enjoy the ride.. Every investment asset follow the same cycle. Bitcoin is a bit different because conventional economist don't understand the tech and crypto actually follows most investment cycle too amid in more meteorite speed.
Many people suggest to buy when a crash occurs, while many people's assets are being stuck on a coin and waiting for the price to go up? I myself also experienced it, I hold my bitcoin because the price is very cheap, while the current time is right to buy? what should i do, do cutlose? I began to realize backup plans or backups of funds are needed
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:28:09 AM

1) Close the following windows in laptop or phone: coinmarketcap, blockfolio, cryptocompare
2) Live
3) Reopen in few months
4) Enjoy  Grin

this happened in the past, and will also happen again in the future.. Blockchain will succeed, the market is still only a minimal fraction of what it is going to be in some years.. dont be stupid.. dont follow the mainstream's fear. use your brain. this is all just panic. only the strongest hands will survive!

ps: keep the good vibe, ..positive comments  are welcome, ... negative comments keep for yourself or post in a suicide forum, i dont care! (THIS IS SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO YOU ..  username in bitcointalk : "ZOMBIES"   .. go away and buy a friend!)
im looking for that Zombies but seems like hes a dead zombie now what you think?that damn user that has nothing to say but purely false speculations and fake news..now i cant see him again though the dip is happening for second time,.

But this is what im doing mate,im not checking price since last month i only seeing some here some updates for pricing but never look for myself
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:46:46 AM

Agreed,We must learn from these kind of crash.People get panic and take wrong decisions and sell out all holding so just show patience and dont believe in rumors. There is a also an opportunity in falling prices can invest more to sell in the future,Follow your strategy and take decisions accordingly because you know only the situation you are facing.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
BitcoinThugLife

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:54:40 AM

Better advice is to buy more not ignore the market
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:23:47 AM

The best advice is to hold your investment until the highest price reached. The current market situation is like the bullish market turned on and all the crypto currencies is going up I think from yesterday. I think before this month end all the crypto currency would be reached to a good price and I could see the good trend started couple of days before. We need to just wait and watch the show.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:06:28 AM

This time of crash the best advice as more says hold into your bitcoin. Take time to calm and be patience when we are in the situation of crash market. Ride as long you know how to manage your portfolio and always make decisions that benefited you.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:24:25 PM

If you do not need the money, hodl is the right choice. If you need the money, you'll have to break your money. You can also try to trade. The more you have free time, the more you can trade and reduce your harm Smiley

Just holding will keep you free from any unwanted losses. Just hang on when the price changes, because we do not know the cause of the current market conditions and will definitely make new people panicked and sell their coins at cheap prices. This will be an additional cause for falling prices. The best thing is holding when the price is reduced
Holding will protect you from losing too much money but at the same time many of the persons that are losing money never bought bitcoin or any other altcoins in order to hold for that long so I have a very strong suspicion that many are going to eventually sell for a loss and in return this is going to lower the price of bitcoin even further.
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

As said a LONG time ago...patince is mother of all science! we already touched floor.. now the only way to go is UP UP UP UP!
everlasting glory to all of them which closed laptop/phone apps... to avoid the suffering of the last months crash. Welcome to the new bull run which will happen in 3,2,1...0!

hope all of you keeped your coins, you wont regret in few months when market reachs 1Trillion!

PS: thanks to them that gave me "merits"... although i still dont know what they are usefull for hahahaha

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Lifes

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:30:55 AM

If you are not day trader and like to hold it, best advice ever , looking charts can get you crazy
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:43:00 PM

If you are not day trader and like to hold it, best advice ever , looking charts can get you crazy

trading is a very very very risky way of making money... just for professionals with no emotions. Anyway also with the biggest expertise there have been many bad experiences: like flash drops that broke stop losses and can make you poor in a while.
The question is.. do you believe in this techonology? YES I DO! so i am here for the longterm.. i am absolutely convinced blockchain, IoT will be all over aorund in a few years.. maybe cyrptocurrencies dont replace fiat, but they can coexist together, but MOST of the transactions will be implemented through cryptos..
less monopolization, less fees, more freedom, more transparency.. soon or later, this market will reach trillions!!!!!!!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Kosmog

Activity: 207
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:53:03 PM

It seems market is going to recover in the following months. Great opportunity for ICOs imho.
ICO success rate for 2017 was low because all projects were made for being a currency and just that. Blockchain is capable of much more than that.

Take a look at Open Collectors Network ( https://opencollectors.network/https://t.me/opencollectorsnetwork )

Platform has currently no competition, with regards to the possibility of creating tokens and in general, to the breadth of use cases possible on the platform.  ( backed by ICO trackers & reviewers )

The market for non-fungible items is virtually endless. If you look around, almost all things you see can be categorized: people, cars, streets, shops, products, art and so on. One thing all these have in common is their respective items are all different from one another.

The future protocol for one-of-a-kind tokens - amazing team & advisors (companies: IBM, Twitch, eSports, Spectiv, Stefanini, ING... )

https://www.udemy.com/from-a-non-programmer-to-full-stack-net-developer/?couponCode=10.99DISCOUNT
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:40:50 AM

The best advice for this crash for those who bought when the price was at ATH is holding their coin till the end of July or maybe  wait till the next halving which happen on 29th May 2020 in other for them to get back their lost. But for those people who are looking for fresh windows of opportunity for a maximum profit this crash is the best time to buy but you need to be greedy.

BillyTalent

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

1) Close the following windows in laptop or phone: coinmarketcap, blockfolio, cryptocompare
2) Live
3) Reopen in few months
4) Enjoy  Grin

this happened in the past, and will also happen again in the future.. Blockchain will succeed, the market is still only a minimal fraction of what it is going to be in some years.. dont be stupid.. dont follow the mainstream's fear. use your brain. this is all just panic. only the strongest hands will survive!

ps: keep the good vibe, ..positive comments  are welcome, ... negative comments keep for yourself or post in a suicide forum, i dont care! (THIS IS SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO YOU ..  username in bitcointalk : "ZOMBIES"   .. go away and buy a friend!)
its all just a mind game, if you have a lot of fresh fiat money, buy  bit coin or altcoin, now it is big discount up to 60 persen..keep hodl, in april or may u will see the result.
Crypcar10290

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:33:28 PM

The best advice would be HODL and live your life. Stop looking to your portfolio, prices, and news and traders suggestions. Try to get away from crypto in general, although check once in a while the prices and news. Try to avoid the stress and anxiety, in that way you avoid the panic sell, thus huge losses. The market will recover eventually maybe this year, just keep calm, and positive; you will be rewarded as the ones that hold during the previous crash that took almost 2 years to recover. this time the market will recover faster no doubt.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:44:37 PM

trading is a very very very risky way of making money... just for professionals with no emotions. Anyway also with the biggest expertise there have been many bad experiences: like flash drops that broke stop losses and can make you poor in a while.
The question is.. do you believe in this techonology? YES I DO! so i am here for the longterm.. i am absolutely convinced blockchain, IoT will be all over aorund in a few years.. maybe cyrptocurrencies dont replace fiat, but they can coexist together, but MOST of the transactions will be implemented through cryptos..
less monopolization, less fees, more freedom, more transparency.. soon or later, this market will reach trillions!!!!!!!

we must all choose a good project and hodl tit.
we all lose our moneys when day trading. we all panic and sell oru coins from very low.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:46:57 PM

I agree that crashes are best times to add to holdings but we should all be aware that our policies and principles should not change BECAUSE of a crash or even because of a spike. If your policy is to hold or to keep a long term target price, then of course buy the dips. Cheaper coins, more roi if the price you target is achieved later. But if you are trading short term, and it crashes, then let your stop loss trigger. Reevaluate positions and decide. It is never too late to do anything.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:59:33 PM

I agree that crashes are best times to add to holdings but we should all be aware that our policies and principles should not change BECAUSE of a crash or even because of a spike. If your policy is to hold or to keep a long term target price, then of course buy the dips. Cheaper coins, more roi if the price you target is achieved later. But if you are trading short term, and it crashes, then let your stop loss trigger. Reevaluate positions and decide. It is never too late to do anything.

hodl
patience
hodl

dont sell your coins when you are in minus.

wait until that they come your targets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: