Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:13:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Roadmap VS Quality  (Read 391 times)
Mertalot (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:29:14 PM

What do you think is more important for a project: to deliver everything in time, even though the quality will be lower; or make reasonable delays but deliver a really nice project that the team is confident in?
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:33:39 PM

What do you think is more important for a project: to deliver everything in time, even though the quality will be lower; or make reasonable delays but deliver a really nice project that the team is confident in?
To deliver everything. For me it is the best choice even though it is low quality but it has a big impact to the community. Time is the one who really need to fix and releasing an important update on time would be very great!
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:37:59 PM

To deliver everything. For me it is the best choice even though it is low quality but it has a big impact to the community. Time is the one who really need to fix and releasing an important update on time would be very great!
Same goes for me because it will make your community stronger and more confident in the project. but of course, if they can do both, it will be fantastic.
Mertalot (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:41:56 PM

I guess that is theproblem if many icos now. They try to meet public interests and fulfill their stated deadlines usually without any significant content. And it's a pitty for me that most investors also go for time rather than quality
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:48:56 PM

Obviously the most important thing is the quality. The project will never succeed if it is not working or it is much worse then its competitors. The other thing is that if you need to take more time the whole project should be transparent. Lack of communications between devs and community will bring the token to the ground before team will show any results while some good articles and updates about it may rise it better then an actual result. Unfortunately not every project care about the price of its coin after they raised money on ICO.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:57:49 PM
Merited by Gaaara (1)

ROAD MAP = DREAMS

Unless the difficult parts of the road map have been completed or there is HARD evidence the dev team can complete these parts it is just a bunch of promises and dreams.

there are perhaps 20-30 real proven dev teams on this entire board that are capable of producing something of real interest and not just something btc can do

Mertalot (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:00:26 PM

Obviously the most important thing is the quality. The project will never succeed if it is not working or it is much worse then its competitors. The other thing is that if you need to take more time the whole project should be transparent. Lack of communications between devs and community will bring the token to the ground before team will show any results while some good articles and updates about it may rise it better then an actual result. Unfortunately not every project care about the price of its coin after they raised money on ICO.

Agree. Transperancy and good communication is a key to success. But sometimes it is difficult to tell about wvery single change team undertakes during the working process, may be that is why many investors consider that they are being scammed because of that. But still quality cannot be sacrificed for time.
Mertalot (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:03:23 PM

ROAD MAP = DREAMS

Unless the difficult parts of the road map have been completed or there is HARD evidence the dev team can complete these parts it is just a bunch of promises and dreams.

there are perhaps 20-30 real proven dev teams on this entire board that are capable of producing something of real interest and not just something btc can do

Haha. That definetely depends on a team. For some teams deadlines are dreams indeed, for some I would rather call them goals
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:07:25 PM

The quality is better. Even if a project has a great roadmap which they always delivery on time, I do believe that the quality will affect the project more. The better the quality is, the better the project is. Try to invest your money in a project which has a great team which has a lot of experience

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Mertalot (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:10:51 PM

The quality is better. Even if a project has a great roadmap which they always delivery on time, I do believe that the quality will affect the project more. The better the quality is, the better the project is. Try to invest your money in a project which has a great team which has a lot of experience

Exactly. That is what im trying to say.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:14:12 PM

What do you think is more important for a project: to deliver everything in time, even though the quality will be lower;
I'll go with the quality, I don't care if they will deliver their road map late as long as quality is at its finest.
or make reasonable delays but deliver a really nice project that the team is confident in?
I'll choose this one as long it is reasonable and they are doing actually with their reasons there's no problem with me. Others might consider the delivery date and followed the road map but in the end that project will suffer because of its lack of quality.
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:14:34 PM

Absolutely quality is the essential datum that should be attentively fixed because it's the major issue that controls any project success .
Even if it takes more time , but the results will be much better than the other option ( you cited ) because a low quality project will never last & it will be progressively abandoned ( PS :  it may get some viral interests at the beginning but as I said it can't last )
cryptokismar

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:21:39 PM

First of all professinal developer won't provide low quality product. He'll better delay release date, but no low quality. Low quality = unsafe.
About roadmaps. I think roadmap have to be simple and realizable. Simple because it's made for investors, always they are not well expirienced in IT (I mean technical detailes).
Roadmaps may contain a lot of useless (for investors understanding) detailes which may overload you.  And you may draw a false conclusion.
For your question I'd like to say that first of all it have to be clear for your understanding. Why does delay happend. Trusted projects always inform about delays and reason. Ofcourse many delays are bad for project reputation.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:23:20 PM

It should be balance,quality over quantity will be the best,we do not want to rush any projects and then will only fail use at the very end.We are investing only to those who has potentials to grow so that we can have a lot of gains with the help of the project.Probability of success and failure should be exact,project managers and developers on each project should be synchronized or else they wont achieve success.

TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:26:36 PM

I think that most important to work on the project and if delays with implementation of roadmap points have the uderstandable reason it is ok. But if we have not any updates from the team and answer on investors question - just silence - it is looks like scam. So my answer quality is more important, but devs should be in connection with community.
Mertalot (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:29:30 PM

What do you think is more important for a project: to deliver everything in time, even though the quality will be lower;
I'll go with the quality, I don't care if they will deliver their road map late as long as quality is at its finest.

Yeah. However, have just thought that on the other hand, road map is one of the first documents that potential investors rely on, while making a decision on investing. So road map should be solid, but as I ve stated many times before, at the final stages of development road map is no more the most important think.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:47:00 PM

I would prefer the delay rather than a deliver in time but has low quality specially if it is a security issue. It is easier to tell the community that we will have a delay to make sure that the security will not be compromised than to have a crap work and later own the community will find out that your work is a piece of shit.
muncuss

Activity: 723
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:50:08 PM

I think that most important to work on the project and if delays with implementation of roadmap points have the uderstandable reason it is ok. But if we have not any updates from the team and answer on investors question - just silence - it is looks like scam. So my answer quality is more important, but devs should be in connection with community.

yes communication is important too. I joined x project, although it is good project with good team, but sometimes it's poor in communication. silent telegram in more than 3 weeks without explanation can reduce my trust in that good project

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

Roadmap use to created by every ICO comes to market but quality cannot assure that everyone will give us for sure. Please make sure that project have the good development team in the market and their companies focus about the blockchain technology.
At last they will using the best promotion team and use signature campaign here in the forum. You will get the best quality after that.
Mertalot (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:53:51 PM

yes communication is important too. I joined x project, although it is good project with good team, but sometimes it's poor in communication. silent telegram in more than 3 weeks without explanation can reduce my trust in that good project

Wow 3 weeks .. that is not just poor communication, that is no communication at all
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: