Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:47:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] BITSCHOOL pre-ICO: Adaptive Artificial Intelligence eLearning Platform🚀  (Read 4368 times)
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:21:37 AM

really i think this project has something very particular and positive in all projects
good luck

Ya i agree with you, maybe while we are asking some question you are not in yet, but what makes it special is the AI with the special ability to personalise teaching to every student not only me but when i share it with some of my friends they are interested as well but they are not a member in this forum so could not join in the discussion here, maybe you can read up about this project and probably slowly grew interest in this and we might be able to hold a discussion with you too. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:31:19 AM

really i think this project has something very particular and positive in all projects
good luck

Ya i agree with you, maybe while we are asking some question you are not in yet, but what makes it special is the AI with the special ability to personalise teaching to every student not only me but when i share it with some of my friends they are interested as well but they are not a member in this forum so could not join in the discussion here, maybe you can read up about this project and probably slowly grew interest in this and we might be able to hold a discussion with you too. Wink

Hi hotcoin1234,

You're totally right! And even from our side, BitSchool, these discussions not only allow us to introduce BitSchool and address questions, but also help us explore aspects that we were seriously thinking about during our design and planning of BitSchool but haven't put down in our whitepaper. So we hope more heated discussion will come and provide us all with mutual learning opportunities^^

Best,
BitSchool
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:26:48 AM

Will BITSCHOOL want to evolve till the stage where they can award certificates to the individual and the certificates will carry some weight which will aid the students either seeking for work or further studies can use it as a stepping stone?

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:03:05 AM

Will BITSCHOOL want to evolve till the stage where they can award certificates to the individual and the certificates will carry some weight which will aid the students either seeking for work or further studies can use it as a stepping stone?

Hi universal3ee,

Following the kick-off of the BitSchool development, we will focus on making our global tutoring platform complete and perfecting our AI product line. Once BitSchool launches, apart from our adaptive assessment product, we will provide adaptive learning resources such as adaptive feedbacks or videos that accurately match the learner’s learning needs, style and pathway. While our AI technologies and products are getting increasingly perfected and gain recognition as the most effective student assessments and learning applications, there might be a possibility that the education community will accept completing our AI driven education cycle and the generated performance results, and we might be able to provide certificates to learners who complete our AI education cycle. Another aspect is that our target market includes every education participant, from teachers to students to parents; the subject areas we aim to provide our products and services for have no limits; and we will have comprehensive coverage of all eLearning areas from self-paced to corporate (albeit later). Due to these broad reach of our business model, we are already in communication with potential partners who offer online courses and provide certificates upon course completion. These partnerships, if realized, will allows us to issue certificates for course completions. So certificates are totally possible and we will definitely consider them! Thank you so much for asking, it’s a very important point. Keep your interest and support in BitSchool^^

Best,
BitSchool
hotcoin1234

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:28:03 AM

Hi universal3ee,

Following the kick-off of the BitSchool development, we will focus on making our global tutoring platform complete and perfecting our AI product line. Once BitSchool launches, apart from our adaptive assessment product, we will provide adaptive learning resources such as adaptive feedbacks or videos that accurately match the learner’s learning needs, style and pathway. While our AI technologies and products are getting increasingly perfected and gain recognition as the most effective student assessments and learning applications, there might be a possibility that the education community will accept completing our AI driven education cycle and the generated performance results, and we might be able to provide certificates to learners who complete our AI education cycle. Another aspect is that our target market includes every education participant, from teachers to students to parents; the subject areas we aim to provide our products and services for have no limits; and we will have comprehensive coverage of all eLearning areas from self-paced to corporate (albeit later). Due to these broad reach of our business model, we are already in communication with potential partners who offer online courses and provide certificates upon course completion. These partnerships, if realized, will allows us to issue certificates for course completions. So certificates are totally possible and we will definitely consider them! Thank you so much for asking, it’s a very important point. Keep your interest and support in BitSchool^^

Best,
BitSchool

If BITSCHOOL is able to implement giving out value certifactes to the students after completion of courses it will be great, as previous few post i had state that i am an online user for study on online platform and all of them will not issue any certificates for any course completion. It might be the cost issue or whatever complicated issue, and if BITSCHHOL is able to break this barrier which will be another BIG factor that differentiate BITSCHOOL from others online learning platform. Awareness of BITSCHOOL will grow very fast, i will be the first one to sign up..... Tongue
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:44:19 AM

WOW BITSCHOOL you indeed have a few strong supporters for your projects,  more of people or investors like them will definitely make BITSCHOOL  a successful project in the long run.
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:59:24 AM

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

If BITSCHOOL is able to implement giving out value certifactes to the students after completion of courses it will be great, as previous few post i had state that i am an online user for study on online platform and all of them will not issue any certificates for any course completion. It might be the cost issue or whatever complicated issue, and if BITSCHHOL is able to break this barrier which will be another BIG factor that differentiate BITSCHOOL from others online learning platform. Awareness of BITSCHOOL will grow very fast, i will be the first one to sign up..... Tongue

Hi hotcoin1234,

Right, but we believe that for the certificate to have real value it is utmost crucial to implement a transparent evaluation standards for issuing the certificate; proof that the skills the learner developed through the course(s) are sufficient for her to move to the next level of study or be competent for her work; and recognitions by the relevant educational authorities, educational community, and employers who are willing to accept our certificates for proof of competence. Also an important consideration might be the already established widely recognized certificates and how we differentiate our certificate compared to them. In this regard, we think we will have an advantage as our AI platform provides a very effective and systematic approach for learners to perfect their knowledge and skills per stages with producing concrete performance assessments on the way, and as our AI attempt is a rising new area where we plan to become the early leader so we will not compete but pioneer the creation of certificates that help learners know what they have and what they need, and for educational authorities or employers to assess whether the learner is ready to move to the next learning cycle or for the job in the most efficient, transparent and realistic ways. Very important point and please let us know if you have any other valuable insights to share. Thank you very much! ^^

Best,
BitSchool
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:00:44 AM

Does anyone know how this compares to BitDegree?  Any prominent instructors already on board or partnered with?  As far as I know, BitDegree seemed to have a successful ICO and product launch.
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:06:31 AM

WOW BITSCHOOL you indeed have a few strong supporters for your projects,  more of people or investors like them will definitely make BITSCHOOL  a successful project in the long run.

Hi raddish,

Yeah, we hope the discussions will heat up more and we would be able to discuss together how we should better our education and future! But reading through our past discussions will also be a good starting point to think about the various aspects raised and form opinions or insights and share them here! Look forward to all your enthusiastic participation and discussions in making our education (and future) better, and we'll do our best to deliver prompt answers, plans, and thoughts ^^;

Best regards,
BitSchool
raddish

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:21:13 AM

Does anyone know how this compares to BitDegree?  Any prominent instructors already on board or partnered with?  As far as I know, BitDegree seemed to have a successful ICO and product launch.

Personally I do not have much knowledge of other ico maybe another one or two but I guess there should have some people who are  already a long term investors who are knowledgeable with other ico  here maybe they will reply later I not sure.
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:25:06 AM

Hi CryptoAllDay,

Please refer to the #53 thread where we posted our reply to an earlier inquiry that focused on the difference between us and bitdegree. I personally agree that the bitdegree model is innovative and if it can secure the corporate supports, it might contribute significantly to enhancing the skill development and job search of employees, and the talent hiring of companies. But you will know that it is a very different model from us and we don't think a direct comparison is possible. Most of the BitSchool leadership and team have significant professional teaching, tutoring and education experiences, and when you combine the years of just teaching, it amounts to over 50 years. Also our Course Admins are teaching experts who will help us design, develop and deploy our AI products that will accurately reflect the different education systems. Our partnership is also growing and we will announce new ones soon. For the current partnerships, you can refer to our partnership sections on our webpage. CAFA is a leader in designing and developing Adaptive Formative Computer Assessments having conducted adaptive assessment projects with Samsung, Cisco and the Korean SAT authority, and IRDNA is a French research institute designing and developing different teaching methods to support every child in the education system.

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:30:07 AM

Personally I do not have much knowledge of other ico maybe another one or two but I guess there should have some people who are  already a long term investors who are knowledgeable with other ico  here maybe they will reply later I not sure.

Thank you raddish for stepping in. There has been a comparison request between us and bitdegree and a tutoring platform called Ntok. You can find them on past posts in this thread. FYI, bitdegree is on #53 and Ntok on #85.

Best,
BitSchool
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:53:30 AM

I got some questions regarding go green finds.. i do know some individuals are not able to apply to school scholarships as their requirement is not match might be due to siblings that is not living with them but are earning a significant amount and the total income need to include the siblings as well therefore it is being rejected. My question is what are the requirements set by the BITSCHOOL to facilitate fair and square scholarships applications to the students?

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
raddish

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:12:29 AM

I got some questions regarding go green finds.. i do know some individuals are not able to apply to school scholarships as their requirement is not match might be due to siblings that is not living with them but are earning a significant amount and the total income need to include the siblings as well therefore it is being rejected. My question is what are the requirements set by the BITSCHOOL to facilitate fair and square scholarships applications to the students?

Hope you don't mind I hijack the thread awhile I am one of those that you mention to cut the story short I apply for a scholarship but due to some factors I am ineligible for the scholarship.  Hope that BITSCHOOL scholarship requirements will be a more case to case basis.  From BITSCHOOL point of view if they are too lenient on their scholarship some people will tend to abuse it.  So it is quite difficult for BITSCHOOL to arrive to a solution that is a win win scenario for every party.
TheShobo

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:26:53 AM

First I've heard of this one and I must say I'm intrigued. I've used plenty of e-learning platforms over the years but the AI side of things really makes this one stand out.
I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on it.

Course content is going to be very important. No matter what innovative tech you add to the e-learning space - if the course content isn't up to par it just can't succeed.
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:29:38 AM

Hi universal3ee,

The GoGreenFund will be formed through portion of our token sale, percentage of our transaction fees, and token donation from the philanthropic community. The beneficiaries of our GoGreenFund will be low-income students and to select qualified candidates, we will receive recommendations from schools, verify the candidates, and determine the final scholarship recipients. Therefore, in this process the school’s recommendations will play a key role in our evaluation. As we gain more experience with operating our GoGreenFund activities, we will find other ways as well to spot and verify students or learners requiring financial help to continue their studies and integrate them into our GoGreenFund requirements. In addition, the GoGreenFund is a proactive charity concept, meaning that we not only endow scholarships, but also encourage tutors to contribute their tutoring talents to low-income students by rewarding their activities with transaction-fee exemption coupons. For this reward, the only requirement for tutors will be their will to help and sacrifice for their community.

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:41:42 AM

Hope you don't mind I hijack the thread awhile I am one of those that you mention to cut the story short I apply for a scholarship but due to some factors I am ineligible for the scholarship.  Hope that BITSCHOOL scholarship requirements will be a more case to case basis.  From BITSCHOOL point of view if they are too lenient on their scholarship some people will tend to abuse it.  So it is quite difficult for BITSCHOOL to arrive to a solution that is a win win scenario for every party.

Hi raddish,

We totally agree. However, the fear of 'abuse' would not hinder us from helping students who need attention and care. And we believe the school's recommendation and our own verification process will allow us to detect 'abuses' if not perfectly, but still decently. Also BitSchool provides token rewards for any activities that help improve our platform and one such activity includes helping us with our verification for example the tutor's background veracity and etc. This aspect may further help us settle a fair and free-of-abuse GoGreenFund process. We have some time to fine tune our operational aspects of the GoGreenFund and having this kind of discussion really makes us think ahead, so much more making these discussions valuable to BitSchool.  Thank you for your forward-looking insights and we'll be looking forward to your continuous supply of your thoughts.

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:54:43 AM

First I've heard of this one and I must say I'm intrigued. I've used plenty of e-learning platforms over the years but the AI side of things really makes this one stand out.
I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on it.

Course content is going to be very important. No matter what innovative tech you add to the e-learning space - if the course content isn't up to par it just can't succeed.

Hi TheShobo,

First of all, thanks for your strong interest, we can feel it^^ We can’t agree more to your thoughts. Not only for our AI contents-oriented products that intelligently generate learning resources matching the learners’ learning needs, style and pathway, but also for our adaptive AI assessment, the contents in our AI database forms the definite backbone of our AI Infrastructure. This is why we ideated the Course Admins System. Course Admins are seasoned teachers having significant and diverse teaching expertise over diverse study topics and also owning knowledge of different education systems. These Course Admins will help us with the design, development and deployment of our AI Database and products, and one of their important roles is to communicate with their education community and promote BitSchool with the goal to increase the community’s participation in expanding our AI database and our AI product capabilities (the Course Admins will be paid by a certain percentage of the profit generated by her course and the contributors will be rewarded with tokens). Apart from the Course Admins, we are and will be seeking synergetic partnerships with eLearning companies by which we can mutually leverage each other’s strength in contents and/or technology.

Best,
BitSchool
BlockFolksHQ

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:02:03 AM

Woa, i am deeply impressive by how active the BitschoolAI is in this thread and he has been answering the questions in a very professional way. Definitely the ICO knew their stuffs very well and this shows that BitschoolAi is not a fake project. I wish BitschoolAI all the best in their ICO.

Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:13:07 AM

Nice

Hi jasonho,

Thanks. If you have any questions, let us know^^

Best,
BitSchool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: