Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:16:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] BITSCHOOL pre-ICO: Adaptive Artificial Intelligence eLearning Platform🚀  (Read 4368 times)
wadeo007

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:22:30 AM

Stay tuned guys - some exciting news coming up in the next couple of days we will be launching our MVP.
Looks like a good application of AI into a very big market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:29:37 AM

Stay tuned guys - some exciting news coming up in the next couple of days we will be launching our MVP.
Looks like a good application of AI into a very big market.
Definitely agree! BitSchool applies AI to the student, learners, teachers and tutors markets, so you are definitely right by that. And if you look at our whitepaper, this connection creates great synergy and we aim to present the ideal personalized learning environment through it. Thx for your insight!  Cheesy
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:07:52 AM

Great news guys!

Our MVP has launched.

Go and check it out:

Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:06:05 PM

We have some big announcements coming soon guys! Stay Tuned!
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:28:47 PM

We are very pleased to announce a new partnership between BitSchool and IRDNA:

https://medium.com/bitschool/partnership-announcement-with-irdna-5e905e35ef80
luckylucy123

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:36:59 AM

Great news guys!

Our MVP has launched.

Go and check it out:

https://i.imgur.com/HEYVK8p.jpg

I've tried your MVP out as a Programmer it's good to see a product that teaches children about IT while making it fun. I remember sitting through hours of lectures as a kid and trying to cram right before the exam. this would have been really useful when I was studying by allowing the user to select a whole course or a just a topic within the course you've made it easy to gain knowledge. I really like how you've included asteroids in your mockup. 

I have a question for you though When are you adding more courses to this? 
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:47:49 AM

Great news guys!

Our MVP has launched.

Go and check it out:

I've tried your MVP out as a Programmer it's good to see a product that teaches children about IT while making it fun. I remember sitting through hours of lectures as a kid and trying to cram right before the exam. this would have been really useful when I was studying by allowing the user to select a whole course or a just a topic within the course you've made it easy to gain knowledge. I really like how you've included asteroids in your mockup.  

Hi there, thanks for your compliment and I truly share your insights. We are continuously working on and improving the Adaptive AI Assessment prototype and will start expanding its capabilities, including broadening the topics and sub topics, once we are finished with our Token Sale. If you've seen our whitepaper, we will actually introduce the Course Admins (and we already started the recruitment if you see our team section) who are education experts in various study fields and will help us work on designing and developing the topics and sub topics and the necessary data we need for their implementation. So please continue your interest and we will do our best to perfect our AI products, including the Adaptive Assessment, as soon as we can. Thx again for your passion, enthusiasm, and interest in our project and keep supporting us!

Best regards,

BitSchool
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:02:36 AM

very great project, bitschool will be very useful for everyone interested to learn..
i want participate in sosial media bounty program. is it still receiving registration? good luck for the project ...

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:59:33 AM

very great project, bitschool will be very useful for everyone interested to learn..
i want participate in sosial media bounty program. is it still receiving registration? good luck for the project ...
Hi Lamongan, 'useful for everyone' - that's our main mission and purpose, and also provide the opportunity to those who has difficulty affording a good education by our GoGreenFund Token Scholarships! And sure you can find our bounty information at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2899315.180

Good to meet you and look forward to your persistent interest and support for our project! Cheesy

Best,

BitSchool
pangandaran

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:26:43 PM

I joined the project and  share :

https://t.me/airdroplegitinfo/147

luckylucy123

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:41:36 AM

Great news guys!

Our MVP has launched.

Go and check it out:

https://i.imgur.com/HEYVK8p.jpg

Hi there, thanks for your compliment and I truly share your insights. We are continuously working on and improving the Adaptive AI Assessment prototype and will start expanding its capabilities, including broadening the topics and sub topics, once we are finished with our Token Sale. If you've seen our whitepaper, we will actually introduce the Course Admins (and we already started the recruitment if you see our team section) who are education experts in various study fields and will help us work on designing and developing the topics and sub topics and the necessary data we need for their implementation. So please continue your interest and we will do our best to perfect our AI products, including the Adaptive Assessment, as soon as we can. Thx again for your passion, enthusiasm, and interest in our project and keep supporting us!

Best regards,

BitSchool

Thank you for answering my question I've booked marked your website
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:31:15 AM

UPDATE: Added arabic translation.
risa20

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:08:47 AM

i ve read the whitepaper, and like your business plan. btw I didn’t see a whitelist registration on your webpage. Do you have a whitelist and how can I participate? 
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:22:42 AM

i ve read the whitepaper, and like your business plan. btw I didn’t see a whitelist registration on your webpage. Do you have a whitelist and how can I participate?  

Hi BitSchool Supporter,

Thanks for the compliment of our whitepaper and yeah, we have a solid business proposition and it will have great positive impact on improving the current education practices and providing equal learning opportunity. Besides, right now we're running an airdrop which information you can find at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956937.0  So please participate and enter your interest in getting the BitSchool Token - BSCH! As to the whitelist, yep currently we don't have one but are planning some activity through which you'd be able to express your intent of donation and support for BitSchool. Stay tuned as we'll announce it once it's ready :-)

Appreciate your interest and keep supporting us!

Best,

BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:30:11 AM

Great news guys!

Our MVP has launched.

Go and check it out:

Best regards,

BitSchool

Thank you for answering my question I've booked marked your website
You're most welcome and don't forget our airdrop which is running now! Let me know if you have any other constructive feedbacks or questions, and keep following our progress and updates :-)

Best,
BitSchool
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

I really like the concept of AI elearning. Education is my area of interest. Looking forward to seeing how this project goes.
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:49:13 AM

I really like the concept of AI elearning. Education is my area of interest. Looking forward to seeing how this project goes.
Thx for the great support! 'AI' what does it mean at BitSchool? It means we are using the computer's potential to become more intelligent than any human because of its much broader knowledge base and deeper understanding of us. This will allow it to run assessments on students in ways that are much more systematic and targeted, and the end result will be the accurate pointing out of areas that a particular student needs to tackle. Also the various learning resources we will provide, adaptive videos among others, will empower the students' interest in study and remove their fears of not knowing where to start or whether they're doing it correctly, and provide instant and targeted interventions to areas students require much-needed help. This process is powerful in creating the ideal personalized learning environment as it will be assisted by the help of on-demand tutors.

Just wanted to share some thoughts^^ Please keep supporting us and provide us with your invaluable feedback and opinions! Smiley

Best,

BitSchool

Eazy4zhow01

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:00:22 PM

I really love their concept,,great project
PhilBitcoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:10:32 PM

Having been following this project for a few days I'm surprised this thread has hardly any posts as this is such an amazing project. I notice that you guys have went up a lot on twitter/telegram though so well done guys :-).

I have had a little play with your MVP and I must say its better than I originally thought it would be, how close is it to a product that you could push to market?
s2557376

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

AIRDROPS ICOS

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:35:05 AM

Hello Bitschool, having a look at your website https://www.bitschool.io/ & sussing out what Bitschool has to offer. Thanks
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: