Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:54:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] BITSCHOOL pre-ICO: Adaptive Artificial Intelligence eLearning Platform🚀  (Read 4371 times)
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

I do realise that you have 2 partnership deals where will i be able to find out more information about theses companies information or profile additionally are their accounts available to public, all these information will be very important to the investors so that when they invest into BITSCHOOL they can have a peace of mind. knowing that the backup of BITSCHOOL is of some standard.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:04:15 PM

I read till the part of PURCHASE of AI and will BITSCHOOL have a system that can pause the program for sometime, example like if the student need to go overseas or have some accident or something in between and could not not attented to the AI lesson in the stipulated time and the AI time frame of expire is due and the student is unable to complete his learning.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

I do realise that you have 2 partnership deals where will i be able to find out more information about theses companies information or profile additionally are their accounts available to public, all these information will be very important to the investors so that when they invest into BITSCHOOL they can have a peace of mind. knowing that the backup of BITSCHOOL is of some standard.

Hi hotcoin1234,

You can find the public links on our webpage (click the partner’s name at the bottom of the page) or in our whitepaper (partnership section). FYI, our partner CAFA is a leading US-based lab in the field of AI eLearning and Adaptive Formative Computerized Assessment and has produced various products in this field. IRDNA is a French-based research institute that develops different methods to support every child throughout the educational process. We recommend that you also check our related partnership announcement articles posted on our medium blogs at https://medium.com/@bitschoolai. Hope this information will help improve your understanding of these organizations and the synergetic relationships we will form with them. We will shortly announce other collaborative partnership with leading organizations soon. Stay tuned to our medium announcement and webpage update^^

Best,
BitSchool
Bitklk

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:42:42 PM

very nice project Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Cool Cool Cool Cool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

I read till the part of PURCHASE of AI and will BITSCHOOL have a system that can pause the program for sometime, example like if the student need to go overseas or have some accident or something in between and could not not attented to the AI lesson in the stipulated time and the AI time frame of expire is due and the student is unable to complete his learning.

Hi universal3ee,

I was waiting for you^^ It would not be easy for us to verify the reasons a teacher, tutor, student or learner needs extension of the AI license. This is one area we need to think deeply in operational terms and especially when we prepare our product and service terms sheet. But realistically implementing this wouldn’t be easy and we have to think hard on how it might be possible to set up the necessary operational and legal structure. But again, you raised a very important point that we should start think from now, if we put our heads together, I truly believe a great (maybe unearthly simple) solution might rise. So let us know your thoughts on this if you have some good ideas^^

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

very nice project Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Cool Cool Cool Cool

Hi Bitklk,

Thanks a lot!^^ Let us know if you have any questions...

Best,
BitSchool
maamina1987

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

nice and very good project
RRT0007

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:55:47 PM

Owsome Project
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:45:02 PM

nice and very good project

Hi maamina1987,

Thank you! Give us any questions you have and please participate in our discussions, it's worth your time and will be rewarding experience for the future of our education^^

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:45:52 PM

Owsome Project

Hi RRT0007,

Thank you! Look forward to your interest and support in BitSchool!

Best,
BitSchool
universal3ee

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:01:12 AM

Hi universal3ee,

I was waiting for you^^ It would not be easy for us to verify the reasons a teacher, tutor, student or learner needs extension of the AI license. This is one area we need to think deeply in operational terms and especially when we prepare our product and service terms sheet. But realistically implementing this wouldn’t be easy and we have to think hard on how it might be possible to set up the necessary operational and legal structure. But again, you raised a very important point that we should start think from now, if we put our heads together, I truly believe a great (maybe unearthly simple) solution might rise. So let us know your thoughts on this if you have some good ideas^^

Best,
BitSchool

Have you think of like adding an option that can temporary stop the AI for sometime and at the same time the AI due date will be extend for some time that is equal to the duration for the stop?

hotcoin1234

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:27:04 AM

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Have you think of like adding an option that can temporary stop the AI for sometime and at the same time the AI due date will be extend for some time that is equal to the duration for the stop?

You did point out a very relevant point. Some students will want this feature, let me do some explaination firstly this increase the flexibility of their progress to the study secondly the time committed to the online study can be set by themselves like school holidays or some holidays where they are not able to commit more time to study after schooling hours. However BITSCHOOL would need to have a certain rules if not every student will just do 1 day freeze a few day and this concept will know be very practical. Timeframe to freeze+ rules and regulations must be induced in order for this not to happened.
rajpacl

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:34:53 AM

realy! This looks like a very interesting project, I am very into education myself and can totally seeing this being VERY BIG indeed.
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:54:33 AM

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

I guess that's one way to do it^^ Thanks for your great insight and this aspect will definitely be discussed vigorously. The AI license could be for either usage period (which is our current plan) or usage numbers. In case we take the latter, the situation you mentioned would most probably resolved easily. Thanks for making us think of this aspect ahead^^

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:56:58 AM

realy! This looks like a very interesting project, I am very into education myself and can totally seeing this being VERY BIG indeed.

Hi rajpacl,

We are a very unique and innovative model that will have profound positive change impact on our education and establishing the most ideal personalized learning environment. Look forward to your continuous interest and support, and let us know if you have any comments about BitSchool^^

Best,
BitSchool
universal3ee

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:05:57 AM

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

I guess that's one way to do it^^ Thanks for your great insight and this aspect will definitely be discussed vigorously. The AI license could be for either usage period (which is our current plan) or usage numbers. In case we take the latter, the situation you mentioned would most probably resolved easily. Thanks for making us think of this aspect ahead^^

Best,
BitSchool

BITSCHOOL is being very humble on this and will consider possible attempt by any of the forum members

Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:17:27 AM

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

BITSCHOOL is being very humble on this and will consider possible attempt by any of the forum members

Hi univeral3ee,

Right! Like we always say, sharing ideas makes us and the project better! Look forward to your insights and thoughts on this^^;

Best,
BitSchool
hotcoin1234

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:19:47 AM

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi univeral3ee,

Right! Like we always say, sharing ideas makes us and the project better! Look forward to your insights and thoughts on this^^;

Best,
BitSchool

Ya this is one of the BITSCHOOL valable point that makes me a hge fan and spporter of this thread and this project.... Wink
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:28:48 AM

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

You did point out a very relevant point. Some students will want this feature, let me do some explaination firstly this increase the flexibility of their progress to the study secondly the time committed to the online study can be set by themselves like school holidays or some holidays where they are not able to commit more time to study after schooling hours. However BITSCHOOL would need to have a certain rules if not every student will just do 1 day freeze a few day and this concept will know be very practical. Timeframe to freeze+ rules and regulations must be induced in order for this not to happened.

Hi hotcoin1234,

That's a great point! But at the bottom line, I believe our principle and vision to positively change our global educational system so that every student can receive the personalized learning that they specifically require and hence no student will be left behind will form the bedrock of all of our decisions. Therefore, like you said, when we make our decision with respect to the details of our AI products (and others), this principle and vision will lead us to the best decision instead of a tilted decision that only benefits us. I personally believe it's always important to have firm sets of values and principles, and when you have them, the chance you make a better decision increases. So as you said, we at BitSchool have to consider the various situations (not only when a user cannot use our products temporarily) where we need to take the user's situation into account so that our decisions will be representing and in line with our principle, values and vision, and these discussions really make us think ahead. Please let's keep these discussions going so that we could perfect the business, technological, and operational guidelines that will lead our project so that all users will feel that it's useful, user friendly, thoughtful, and innovative. Thanks to you all^^

Best,
BitSchool
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:31:22 AM

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi univeral3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Ya this is one of the BITSCHOOL valable point that makes me a hge fan and spporter of this thread and this project.... Wink

We have a similar reason that motivate me to stay in this thread as well....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: