Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will under 5000 within this month do you think so  (Read 1621 times)
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:32:34 AM

bitcoin price now is under 7000 it will go under 5000 it is real or FUD..who is manipulate this market...

In people prediction, whales the people who responsible about this deep correction.
Market does not care wheater the news true or fake and it will be following the news. Its caused by panic user selling and dump their asset.
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:22:11 AM

I don't  think so. Bitcoin is falling down and it can be fall some more day. But it won't go under $5k. If you check the market you will see Btc already start to recovering the market. I hope it will stabe at $10k inthe end of this month or at 1st of the next month...

advance sorry for my bad english..
Talking stability or prices isnt possible on bitcoin since its been volatile since from the beginning but talking about on that below or under 5k price isnt really possible nowadays we have seen the reversal of the market now and we are heading towards increase on its price and for those who bought on those dip prices are really making some profits now for short term trading even for long term too .
Like this one. Realy this thread is so much usefull to know about crypto world.

Thank you.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

hopefully it does not really happen if bitcoin will reach $ 5000 price even I can not imagine what will happen. and the good news is that prices are now climbing back up and hopefully it will continue.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

If we based on the current situation in the market. It is posible. They always say that it will recover soon. But when will the market will recover? We can't can't tell when because noone knows.

You're right, we can't predict the situation so on my opinion everything is possible. I believe it will recover and back to it's consistent value but as of now idea when it's gonna be happened. As of this moment many users still have huge losses and they still hoping to recover and back their losses and soon it will gonna be a huge profit as long as it will hold as much as possible.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

bitcoin price now is under 7000 it will go under 5000 it is real or FUD..who is manipulate this market...
i think if bitcoin drops in the future, it should have never got lower than 5000$ rightnow, because the price has already drops to it bottom twice in just lastweek, however the fact that percentage that bitcoin may drop in next week may be a huge chance for low incomes invstos to trade bitcoin

coinscircle

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

I do not think so, the price of bitcoin is already oversold and should not be able to lower more than $ 6,500, those who sell are people who are afraid and those who buy are the ones who know!
That's right, you can say exactly, we can see the bitcoin price has dropped to $ 6000 in the past two days and can not go any deeper. Up to now, bitcoin has turned up and has risen above $ 8,000 today. It can be said that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, you have to analyze carefully and follow the market information to be able to determine the most accurate.
ICE_VIT

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:39:07 PM

I hope that it will drop below 5000. This will give an opportunity to qualitatively pay in addition.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:53:48 PM

Op, i don't believe that the current market fluctuation will decline to $5,000 as you rightly put the question for the market is currently on the recovery process already of which some people are speculating that Bitcoin may reach  $50,000 before end of December this year. But as for me the expectation of Bitcoin reaching that high level of value this year is too high although it is a possibility.

I hope that it will drop below 5000.
May God not answer your prayer
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:29:29 PM

Don't get panic. the price of btc is gonna be recover soon ! right now reduced to $8.3k. so don't get panic and don't be FUD. and it is crypto world. anything can happen. no one can predict perfectly.
Rajatruck

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:42:47 PM

It is possible that he touches the $ 5000 but go below several days, I do not believe much
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:04:34 PM

It is possible that he touches the $ 5000 but go below several days, I do not believe much

Well, for me i don't believe that the exchange of BTC will decreasing to $5000 that's a very big dip of price in a market. What i think of it to the value right now having $8314.42 is constantly playing in a same pot but never touch on $5000 that's what i believe until the end of this month. It will turn to increase in the middle of March.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:20:37 AM

Presently, bitcoin is standing at $8,219, showing some level of significant increase. I doubt that speculation of Bitcoin going down to as low as under $5,000 for now, I mean currently, but who knows? It's very difficult to predict the value or speculate the value of Bitcoin. The volatility nature of Bitcoin is the language understand by all Crypto fans.
You can expect the market value of the bitcoin to go even less than 5000 $ too as it has dropped down from 19000 $ to 6000 $ in no time. However, there is always the other side of the picture too which says that the market value of the bitcoin can once again rise from 6000 $ to 19000 $ in the comings days. We only need to wait and watch what the coming days have got for us and we should never lose hope.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:49:30 AM

All can happen in the near or long time, let's enjoy every bitcoin increase and decrease and take all chances.
Makrochain

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:00:04 AM

I believe the bitcoin price will drop to $ 5,000 which is very understandable and predictable. We can see that bitcoin prices have fallen continuously over the past few days, although bitcoins have gone up a bit, but real gains are not strong and can break down at any time. My guess is that in the next two days bitcoin prices will probably fall to $ 5100.
Enzo05

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:01:20 AM

Everything is possible though but I predict that btc will rise again and also reach 20k usd within this year . Demands of BTC will be high for the next months and able to see BTC growth.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

For me it's impossible that btc price will fall down under $5k as im predincting we're gonna see a price range from $6k-$7k this summer and expect a big pump 6 months from now.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:59:02 PM

I believe that at the time of the market volatility is very complex and difficult to predict, it can be seen that bitcoin prices have increased again after many days of depreciation. But we can see bitcoin prices are stalling and will probably continue to fall in the coming days. I believe the bitcoin price will fall further, as my calculations of bitcoin will be $ 5100.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:06:07 PM

at 8k level , btc have almost same buy wall and sell wall in +/- 1500$ range .
so i think it is stable at this point .
if we dont get any fud , then it will rise soon .

however worst of btc was from 30$ to 5$ and 1200$ to 200$ .

as long as demand is there btc will again pickup its upwards movement .
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:36:05 PM

I think that we will not see the price of $ 5000 for bitcoins ever again. Manipulators finished pouring negative news about bitcoin. Now we see only positive news. So the correction will soon be over and growth will begin.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

I think that with the tremendous fluctuation of the market in recent days, bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing. Continuous reports from the Korean and Chinese sides, especially India, when the country banned all bitcoin-related activities. The price of bitcoin in the last 5 weeks has dropped by 70% when it hit $ 6000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: