Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:17:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💎Crystal Token: Evolutionary Virtual Staking platform 💎  (Read 2843 times)
Riedbach

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

Based on this information only btc or eth, but I do not see any problem in this if you have a fiat. You can buy a crypto currency on any exchange.
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:32:04 PM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
Dieniz

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:45:25 PM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

It's much more important to spread info about sintez at EU, USA and asia region. They are the best contributors!
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

It's much more important to spread info about sintez at EU, USA and asia region. They are the best contributors!

All countries are good contributors as long as they will accept, support and trust your project. If we group the small pieces of supporters they become big and powerful.
*TheDude*

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:45:54 PM

Hi! Guys, can someone tell me. Crystal Token is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?

Crystal Token is just ERC-20 ethereum based token. You are able to keep private key from your ethereum wallet at any cold storage you want (Ledger Nano S, Trezor and so on).

Yep, it's a long term investment, have you seen their roadmap which crosses 2018 year too. Don't be hurry just hold your tokens for long term.

At the very least, hodl a year. Afterwards, reevaluate your portfolio and decide on what next to do based on the project's updated roadmap then.

Yes is a good long-term, many things will come every step of the way. The roadmap has more information about it, you can check www.crystaltoken.co and check it out

💎The Dude💎 - Crystal Token Admin
*TheDude*

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:52:22 PM

Currently we don't accept FIAT, we accept BTC/ETH and if you want with another cryptocurrency you can write on telegram to the CEO @Crystal_Token and buy with it. Also can write in the community chat for more information https://t.me/crystaltoken_community.

bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:31:27 AM

All countries are good contributors as long as they will accept, support and trust your project. If we group the small pieces of supporters they become big and powerful.

I'll support you, in fact, the main amount of money collection is provided by thousands of people. And no matter from what country they do it.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:29:55 AM

I'll support you, in fact, the main amount of money collection is provided by thousands of people. And no matter from what country they do it.

In fact, there is a statistic by country, investors from some regions dispose of large funds.
Dieniz

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

The main thing is that large financial companies start investing in the project, then there will be success! How do I understand this is more a tool for corporate investment?
bervang

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:53:16 AM

The main thing is that large financial companies start investing in the project, then there will be success! How do I understand this is more a tool for corporate investment?

You are absolutely right. Now, according to statistics, 90% of investments in projects from large investment funds.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

You are absolutely right. Now, according to statistics, 90% of investments in projects from large investment funds.

I think not. Investing in this project will be beneficial both for the private client and for corporate investors.
*TheDude*

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:47:38 PM

7861 CYL tokens have been scheduled to be burned.
They will be burned at the end of Batch 2. We will publish the proof!

Congrats to all CYL buyers 💎

Dieniz

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:11:25 AM

7861 CYL tokens have been scheduled to be burned.
They will be burned at the end of Batch 2. We will publish the proof!

Congrats to all CYL buyers 💎

Correct solution. This is the only way to ensure an increase in the price of the exchange. It's nice to watch the team work.
bervang

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:47:16 AM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.

That's right, before investing in a particular project you should study all the documents of the draft, this will significantly reduce the risks.
Tirac

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

This is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project.
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:05:49 PM

This is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project.

You absolutely rightly noticed. This token will have a high demand on exchanges and, accordingly, will grow in price.
Naes

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:22:28 PM

You absolutely rightly noticed. This token will have a high demand on exchanges and, accordingly, will grow in price.

It would be succeed only if we will be able attract more people as an investors. We should spread info about Crystal Token between our friends.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:34:43 PM

What is the difference between VCYL and CYL? Now many ICOs have issued two kinds of tokens. The pundix I participated in before also has two kinds of tokens. You need to exchange between two kinds of tokens. This is very inconvenient.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: