Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:46:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💎Crystal Token: Evolutionary Virtual Staking platform 💎  (Read 2843 times)
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:45:45 PM

This is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project.

You absolutely rightly noticed. This token will have a high demand on exchanges and, accordingly, will grow in price.

It would be succeed only if we will be able attract more people as an investors. We should spread info about Crystal Token between our friends.

Certainly. Most of my friends who already know about this project in the ICO theme. And many of them see good prospects in it.
Riedbach

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:55:02 AM

Hi! Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist?
*TheDude*

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:42:55 PM

What is the difference between VCYL and CYL? Now many ICOs have issued two kinds of tokens. The pundix I participated in before also has two kinds of tokens. You need to exchange between two kinds of tokens. This is very inconvenient.

Difference Between CYL AND VCYL

CYL is the normal tokens that can be traded at the exchange for ETH and also token that will be sold during the ICO and can be used to participate in the Virtual staking program.

VCYL is a virtual token that will be used to pay daily interest rates as well as referral bonus and is stongly tied 0.001ETH value, so if ETH is 1000$ then VCYL is 1$, VCYL tokens can be converted to CYL tokens at current market value.

💎The Dude💎 - Crystal Token Admin
*TheDude*

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

Dear Crystal Community 💎
as you know, we are always open to suggestions from our community and today we want to announce an important change on our Virtual Staking Program which we hope will be really appreciated our community. 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

We announced that the staking rate will increase according to the progress of the ICO stages. However, some users were worried about staking their tokens at a rate of 1 CYL = 1.5 VCYL and then, after the capital release, lose CYL tokens when converting back VCYL to CYL at a possibly higher rate. ⚡️

Well, we are going to definitely solve this issue:
The capital of Virtual Staking contracts will be directly released in CYL tokens in the same amount of the initially staked tokens! 💎

This means that if you stake 1,000 CYL tokens, together with interests credited daily, at the end of your contract you will directly receive back 1,000 CYL tokens!
You don't have to worry about a possible increase of the value of CYL tokens in the ICO or in the exchange, because you
WILL PROFIT FROM IT! 💰

We hope you will appreciate the effort we put daily in this project.

Enjoy Crystal Token! 💎

*TheDude*

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

Hi! Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist?

The language of the trading bot a.k.a. Crystie, is PHP.

Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:02:08 PM

It will be more correct to ask, on what platform will project work? On your own blockchain or on one of the already existing.
Riedbach

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:10:24 PM

Tell me, on which ICO lists posted information about your project?
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:56:59 PM

This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology, i see the concept of it and i must say am fascinated by it all, i think this will surely attract investors looking for great and innovative project, but seem to be on the high side though.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:29:26 PM

All not sold tokens will be burned? I would like to understand the future prospects of the project. I really like it.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:45:39 PM

All not sold tokens will be burned? I would like to understand the future prospects of the project. I really like it.

But what is the usual practice in this matter? The team in the project is good and after a while everything will be visible.
Kagi

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:51:24 PM

What is the stage of development of the platform?
Tane

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:56:28 PM

This is one of the most insightful and clearly defined WP I've ever read. I'm glad I noticed this project.
Feetshot

Merit: 24

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:02:47 PM

This is one of the most insightful and clearly defined WP I've ever read. I'm glad I noticed this project.

Hi! Fully agreed. I was very surprised when I've first time seen and read it.
Tirac

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:07:58 PM

What is the total coin supply for this project?
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:49:44 PM

Dear Crystal Community 💎
as you know, we are always open to suggestions from our community and today we want to announce an important change on our Virtual Staking Program which we hope will be really appreciated our community. 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

We announced that the staking rate will increase according to the progress of the ICO stages. However, some users were worried about staking their tokens at a rate of 1 CYL = 1.5 VCYL and then, after the capital release, lose CYL tokens when converting back VCYL to CYL at a possibly higher rate. ⚡️

Well, we are going to definitely solve this issue:
The capital of Virtual Staking contracts will be directly released in CYL tokens in the same amount of the initially staked tokens! 💎

This means that if you stake 1,000 CYL tokens, together with interests credited daily, at the end of your contract you will directly receive back 1,000 CYL tokens!
You don't have to worry about a possible increase of the value of CYL tokens in the ICO or in the exchange, because you
WILL PROFIT FROM IT! 💰

We hope you will appreciate the effort we put daily in this project.

Enjoy Crystal Token! 💎

Thank you for sharing this important information. A very correct decision, which will undoubtedly simplify the process of investor interaction with tokens.
Dieniz

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

Are you planning any meetings where the founders of Crystal Token will participate to attract people?
CLAP

FRELDO - Unleash the power of service market

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Are you planning any meetings where the founders of Crystal Token will participate to attract people?
I think that if investors meet with the founders of the Crystal Token team, the team can answer questions. The team will be present at the Consensus conference?

Dieniz

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:24:39 PM

I think that if investors meet with the founders of the Crystal Token team, the team can answer questions. The team will be present at the Consensus conference?

If I'm not mistaken, this conference ended a few days ago. The team did not announce its participation.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:15:44 AM

Hi! Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?
Tane

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:29:56 AM

Hi! Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?

Hi! The minimum amount of investment is not. If I understand correctly, you can invest any amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: