Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💎Crystal Token: Evolutionary Virtual Staking platform 💎  (Read 2843 times)
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:15:17 AM

Hello there! What about tokens listing? When, where? I didn't find any information about it at your site. Thx in advance!

I hope that the tokens of this project will go to large exchanges. This will give a good coin growth.

Isn't it too early to talk about token listing now, ICO haven't ended yet but yeah definitely am sure token would be listed. We hope this project would hit close to hard cap or anything close to it in its token sale so that listing fees in big exchanges wouldn't be a problem.

Yes, after ICO the target of the team is to list their token in exchanges so the token will have its value. I can't wait this token to be listed in big exchanges.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tirac

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:53:01 AM

Do we have to wait for until the end of sale to receive the tokens or are they reflected right away after the contribution?
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:52:02 AM

Do we have to wait for until the end of sale to receive the tokens or are they reflected right away after the contribution?

The developers stated that the tokens will be on the purse at once. A smart contract is used.
*TheDude*

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:40:31 PM

The developers stated that the tokens will be on the purse at once. A smart contract is used.

You can deposit ETH, adding the ETH address to you profile (not from exchanges) and BTC any method, your tokens will be credited when the round starts.

💎The Dude💎 - Crystal Token Admin
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

ICO has already begun. Prompt, as successes? The indicator of the collected funds is not displayed on the site.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:23:16 PM

ICO has already begun. Prompt, as successes? The indicator of the collected funds is not displayed on the site.

Yes, indeed, the indicator of fundraising on the site is very necessary. Investors are more willing to invest.
Faie

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:04:37 PM

Yes, indeed, the indicator of fundraising on the site is very necessary. Investors are more willing to invest.

Perhaps the team will publish these results later.
Dieniz

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

I strongly recommend the dev team to do both; i.e. update the site with an ICO progress bar and share the results at intervals on every publicity page.
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:37:17 PM

I strongly recommend the dev team to do both; i.e. update the site with an ICO progress bar and share the results at intervals on every publicity page.

I agree, this is important. Or just tell us where we can track the amount collected.
Naes

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:23:13 PM

I agree, this is important. Or just tell us where we can track the amount collected.

I'm sure they are very busy right now for the improvement of this project. Lets just wait patiently they will surely give it to us either update in the website or a link to where we can see the progress.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:25:22 PM

I'm sure they are very busy right now for the improvement of this project. Lets just wait patiently they will surely give it to us either update in the website or a link to where we can see the progress.

Yea, i can only imagine the tons of work those guys have to go through to achieve their dreams. They are really doing a big of a job over there.
*TheDude*

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:39:13 PM

Yea, i can only imagine the tons of work those guys have to go through to achieve their dreams. They are really doing a big of a job over there.

The ICO is currently on Batch 3 of Stage 1 and they are 5 Stages for competition of the ICO.

Riedbach

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:24:43 AM

Hello there! What about tokens listing? When, where? I didn't find any information about it at your site. Thx in advance!
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:07:46 AM

At least they will be on etherdelta as now usual happening. And next it will be something like cryptopia! In any case, most projects come just like this.
Dieniz

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:54:27 AM

At least they will be on etherdelta as now usual happening. And next it will be something like cryptopia! In any case, most projects come just like this.

This is far from a fact. Etherdelta does not support new tokens on EPC 223. If at Crystal Token such token that on this exchange it will not be. Etherdelta is not a very good option.
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:15:18 AM

pleases the attitude of the manager and the team. I hope the fees will pass well. I will watch with interest your project. good luck
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

pleases the attitude of the manager and the team. I hope the fees will pass well. I will watch with interest your project. good luck

Hello! Certainly. Team work deserves respect and increases the credibility of the project. It's nice to watch the team work.
*TheDude*

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

This is far from a fact. Etherdelta does not support new tokens on EPC 223. If at Crystal Token such token that on this exchange it will not be. Etherdelta is not a very good option.

The token is an ERC20 and it can be listed in forkdelta (etherdelta), Idex, Ddex, Coinexchange and so on. When the listing comes everyone will know about it.

Kagi

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:35:41 PM

This project-Crystal Token is quite interesting! Definitely interested
Naes

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:05:11 AM

Pre-sale is very important to maintain main project. So the developer will have to plan alternative until the main ICO starts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: