Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:03:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💎Crystal Token: Evolutionary Virtual Staking platform 💎  (Read 2843 times)
*TheDude*

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:34:57 AM

Pre-sale is very important to maintain main project. So the developer will have to plan alternative until the main ICO starts.

The ICO is currently open at Stage 1, you can buy at anytime, Token price: 0.0012 ETH

💎The Dude💎 - Crystal Token Admin
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:05:06 PM

Pre-sale is very important to maintain main project. So the developer will have to plan alternative until the main ICO starts.
Do you have some information about what exactly it will be in alternative? I'm interested in this project, want to know more
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:07:33 PM

Hi! Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?

Hi! The minimum amount of investment is not. If I understand correctly, you can invest any amount.
That's good that devs let's any people use their budgets without limits on minimal amount, because it ruins it for newbie-investors
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

Hi! Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?

Hi! The minimum amount of investment is not. If I understand correctly, you can invest any amount.
That's good that devs let's any people use their budgets without limits on minimal amount, because it ruins it for newbie-investors

Of course, I think the project is interested in a large amount of investment, this can be achieved with the help of small private investors.
Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

Hello there! What about tokens listing? When, where? I didn't find any information about it at your site. Thx in advance!

At least they will be on etherdelta as now usual happening. And next it will be something like cryptopia! In any case, most projects come just like this.

This is far from a fact. Etherdelta does not support new tokens on EPC 223. If at Crystal Token such token that on this exchange it will not be. Etherdelta is not a very good option.

The token is an ERC20 and it can be listed in forkdelta (etherdelta), Idex, Ddex, Coinexchange and so on. When the listing comes everyone will know about it.

Thanks for the clarification, this standard of the token will not be a problem on the decentralized exchanges.
gabriella

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:37:14 PM

Of course, I think the project is interested in a large amount of investment, this can be achieved with the help of small private investors.
I will do it though I'm new on this field and it will be about my first investment, but I believe in some good pumps in future
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

Hello there! What about tokens listing? When, where? I didn't find any information about it at your site. Thx in advance!

At least they will be on etherdelta as now usual happening. And next it will be something like cryptopia! In any case, most projects come just like this.

This is far from a fact. Etherdelta does not support new tokens on EPC 223. If at Crystal Token such token that on this exchange it will not be. Etherdelta is not a very good option.

The token is an ERC20 and it can be listed in forkdelta (etherdelta), Idex, Ddex, Coinexchange and so on. When the listing comes everyone will know about it.

Thanks for the clarification, this standard of the token will not be a problem on the decentralized exchanges.
That's good that ERC-20 tokens now are working on so many exchanges and it made for us easy to trade it
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:35:22 PM

Do you have some information about what exactly it will be in alternative? I'm interested in this project, want to know more

If you are interested in this project, I recommend that you study the white paper, there you will find a lot of information.
Tane

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

I believe that this coin of this project will also be in demand and very valuable. management of Crystal Token has a high potential. I think those who have long term investment here will be more benefited.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:23:25 PM

I believe that this coin of this project will also be in demand and very valuable. management of Crystal Token has a high potential. I think those who have long term investment here will be more benefited.
Also I want to point the social contacts and managers work are pretty well working, you can find an answer on any question that you have or ask it
gabriella

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:31:48 PM

If you are interested in this project, I recommend that you study the white paper, there you will find a lot of information.
Are the information on WP is fully ended? Or it will change with time and developing?
*TheDude*

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:08:26 PM

Are the information on WP is fully ended? Or it will change with time and developing?

There are always things to improve and when they come it will be updated.

zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:30:18 AM

Undoubtedly, there can be changes. And this often happens. The main thing is for the team to make timely corrections to all documents and the road map.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:09:30 AM

Undoubtedly, there can be changes. And this often happens. The main thing is for the team to make timely corrections to all documents and the road map.
I wonder if there exists any change-log on that times in white paper also? Where we can see every movement
gabriella

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

There are always things to improve and when they come it will be updated.

Nice to hear that you update it right when it comes, not just after that for a long time
Feetshot

Merit: 24

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:16:35 PM

Hello! Videos and any other form of promotions and advertisements could help the project's a lot. Its also important to publicize the authentic and accurate information regarding the project to gain trust from client and investors. Its been a better idea to advertise and create possible tactics to help project popularity and improve the quality of the project.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:10:54 PM

Hello! Videos and any other form of promotions and advertisements could help the project's a lot. Its also important to publicize the authentic and accurate information regarding the project to gain trust from client and investors. Its been a better idea to advertise and create possible tactics to help project popularity and improve the quality of the project.
Also many people want to see right information on ICO about how much is already gathered money
gabriella

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:39:00 PM

It will get this value when the team will show that they really hard working on it, people point about teams and projects that working hard
Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:02:25 PM

Also many people want to see right information on ICO about how much is already gathered money

In fact, there are now many projects that announce the results after the end of ICO. I think this is not a problem.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:50:48 PM

The ICO is currently open at Stage 1, you can buy at anytime, Token price: 0.0012 ETH

Not so much per one coin, I'd going in with about 0.2-0.4 eth for future growth, hope the project will succeed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: