Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:31:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💎Crystal Token: Evolutionary Virtual Staking platform 💎  (Read 2843 times)
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:14:19 PM

Do you have plans to launch an airdrop project? It would be interesting. I think this will make the project more recognizable.

This is a great idea, I think it helped greatly increase the recognition of the project on the market.

Airdrop campaigns were already made, being  telegram and other ones.

💎The Dude💎 - Crystal Token Admin
And can we ask if there will be anything else? New airdrops or something?
I think there won't be any more airdrops atleast, but I cant say it right, just thinking
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:19:52 PM

Do you have plans to launch an airdrop project? It would be interesting. I think this will make the project more recognizable.

This is a great idea, I think it helped greatly increase the recognition of the project on the market.

Airdrop campaigns were already made, being  telegram and other ones.

And can we ask if there will be anything else? New airdrops or something?
I think there won't be any more airdrops atleast, but I cant say it right, just thinking
thx for the answer, I'm sad about that, but still going to invest in this ICO for long-term hodling
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:45:34 AM

I like this project, the site and the WP are very well decorated, the team did a good job. Judging from the description about the project is somewhat making me interested to continue see the progress of this coin.Using the advantages of this trust I want to multiply my ETH funds. Is it possible to get the earnings in ETH?
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:03:07 AM

I like this project, the site and the WP are very well decorated, the team did a good job. Judging from the description about the project is somewhat making me interested to continue see the progress of this coin.Using the advantages of this trust I want to multiply my ETH funds. Is it possible to get the earnings in ETH?

Hi! Previously, this issue has already been discussed. Dividends can be paid only in tokens.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:49:05 AM

Advantages and opportunities of this projects are pretty well for invest in that small amount atleast, or something more if you have enough to
gabriella

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:52:07 AM

Hi! Previously, this issue has already been discussed. Dividends can be paid only in tokens.
It's still good that they will be even paid in my opinion, always good to have some extra earnings
Tirac

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:02:02 AM

What is the projected market cap of Crystal Token? After token sale
*TheDude*

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:37:27 PM

You get the dividends in VCYL which can be converted to CYL or ETH and be withdraw.

Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:14:47 PM

What is the projected market cap of Crystal Token? After token sale
In my opinion the projected cap of any token can't be predicted, because it's unpredictable by many ways
gabriella

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

You get the dividends in VCYL which can be converted to CYL or ETH and be withdraw.

This is perfect, that we can withdraw and convert our dividends without any problems or hard ways to do that
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:37:58 PM

Pre-sale is very important to maintain main project. So the developer will have to plan alternative until the main ICO starts.
It's not really necessary to have some alternative to do good ICO, just well marketing, bounty and ads, with good idea
gabriella

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

pleases the attitude of the manager and the team. I hope the fees will pass well. I will watch with interest your project. good luck

Hello! Certainly. Team work deserves respect and increases the credibility of the project. It's nice to watch the team work.
What I've already seen by the work of that team made me confident in good future of a project and ICO too
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:30:11 AM

Bitcointalkers, you’ll find all important CrystalToken details on ICO Champs Now..
I think before posting any links on this thread you maybe firstly asked about this to community manager?
gabriella

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:37:57 AM

There won't be any airdrops for now, but actually you will be able to buy a tokens by your own funds
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:13:34 PM

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive.

It is fair to say that a very large part of the work has already been done by the team.

Undoubtedly, the project team did a great job and proved that it is able to fulfill the remaining steps. I wish the team luck and the right decisions.
Yes, the team and their decisions not that bad, let's see what will come to us for next months
gabriella

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

💎  CRYSTAL TOKEN  💎

Description

Crystal Token is a cryptocurrency token innovating the field of smart investments with the novel concept of Virtual Staking and different investment plans to satisfy the needs of all investors who desire a solid and constant passive income source. Besides the Virtual Staking, the scope of the project extends towards automated AI based trading services, gaming, advertising.

Token Specifications

ICO Supply: 7 Million
Circulating Supply (after the ICO): 15 Million
Maximum Supply: 28 Million
Contract Address: 0x26cb3641aaa43911f1d4cb2ce544eb652aac7c47

ICO

ICO consists of 3 stages and a final sale. Each stage consists of equal sized batches, and each batch is sold in multiple daily rounds.

ICO Price: Starts from 0.001 ETH

* Daily Rounds *
Each day, a random number of CYL tokens will be available for sale.  

* Automatic Buy *
Simply deposit BTC or ETH and they will be processed as a first-come/first-served process.
If tokens are sold out for the daily round, the deposited ETH/BTC will be queued and converted into CYL tokens during the following days.

* Sell or Burn *
Every day, all unsold tokens will be burned.

* Crystal Reward *
At the end each day, we proportionally distribute 10% of the received money to users holding at least 1,000 CYL tokens (not staked) in the dashboard. The distribution takes place in terms of VCYL tokens.

* Virtual Staking *
Our Virtual Staking programs aim to provide a solid and constant passive income source, capable to attack the huge volatility of cryptocurrency market.

Our program offers innovative features such as pure reinvest and bonus tokens.

A detailed overview of Virtual Staking programs is available in a dedicated leaflet available on our website.

Our vision for long-term sustainability implies that interests are paid in VCYL, our virtual currency tied to ETH. This choice makes us insensitive to the value oscillation in terms of USD, which has been the major critical point of many projects that failed before.

Even if the ICO is still in progress, our users can already open their Virtual Staking contract at the rate of 1 CYL = 1.5 VCYL, benefiting from daily passive income, even from the first day.

Business Models

* Automated trading *
Our trading bot adopts trailing stop exploiting different indicators which trigger trading decisions on a number of altcoins.
We aim to extend the current version with a dedicated module for arbitrage and AI / Machine Learning based techniques.
The trades performed by our trading bot are transparently shown on the dashboard in the dedicated trading bot section.

* Trading as a service *
Customers will have the opportunity to perform automatic multi-currency trading operations, using our in-platform trading service which exploits exchanges API keys.

* Crystal Exchange *
Innovative internal exchange for CYL and ETH tokens based on the concept of time window.
The price of a CYL token continuously oscillates until the end of the time window, purely on the basis of demand and offer.

* Additional Services *
Innovative features such as marketplaces, debit cards, advertising, gaming and pooling will provide additional value to Crystal Token as multi-purpose utility token and platform.

Each of these features will generate an income for the platform which allows to guarantee the sustainability of the platform.

A detailed overview of all the aspects are available in our white paper.

Resources

PJ3 ICO Review (English)
Udaman ICO Review (English/Korean)
ActionChris ICO Review (English)

💎 Crystal Token (CYL) 💎
Evolutionary Virtual Staking platform
ALl main information are here, but when we can wait more detailed info and good visual design of thread?
Maxpayne86

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:42:03 PM

I would like to know if the virtual staking value for changes with time or not? I mean rate of contracts
gabriella

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:44:24 PM

Where can I see some examples of using in services like marketplaces games, debit cards and others?
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:09:18 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 08:08:39 PM by Hakamoto

What do you plan to do with tokens that will not be sold during the ICO?
Crystal Token introduces intellectual investments with the new concept

*TheDude*

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:31:45 PM

I would like to know if the virtual staking value for changes with time or not? I mean rate of contracts

From the moment you start staking the value of your contract stays the same and when it ends you get your CYL tokens staked back + all the payouts you earned.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: