Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Cool Cousin - Network of Trusted City Guides and Locals. Sale March 2018  (Read 6509 times)
KorolZhizni

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:32:51 PM

Tell me, do you have a bounty campaign? will you take any action to increase the popularity of the project?

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twixxi691

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:26:01 AM

Tell me, do you have a bounty campaign? will you take any action to increase the popularity of the project?
Take a look at the bounty program here: http://t.me/CoolCousin_Bounty
rukewetony

Activity: 325
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:18:10 AM

Cool Cousin announces partnership with Synco
https://blog.coolcousin.com/synco-joins-cool-cousin-family/
Kingrezz

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:27:24 PM

Working product, but why you need Blockchain?

Building on the Ethereum platform, the CUZ token is created to solve the biggest challenges that centralized network-based platforms face: Remaining unbiased while scaling, and maintaining affordable rates for all participants. CUZ is at the core of Cool Cousin’s Reward Engine, built to incentivise community participants to self-sustain the quality of the content and services. Using smart contracts, Cool Cousin will draw a clear line between the company and the community, making sure corporate interests don’t corrupt the authenticity and trustworthiness of the content. By gradually delegating governing powers to the community and using blockchain payment solutions, the company will reduce overhead costs, ensuring users have access to trustworthy information and affordable services that enhance their travel experiences.
Polly.Nochka

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:46:03 PM

Great idea, the right application, good luck to you! I would install such an application on my phone.
rukewetony

Activity: 325

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:29:37 AM

Cool Cousin is thrilled to annonce a strategic cooperation with BrandShield to protect our users from phishing and scams. Check our post out
https://blog.coolcousin.com/brandshield-to-protect-against-scams/
BestKait

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:55:58 PM

pleases the attitude of the manager to the project. I wonder why there is no proper activity in the topic. I think this project has a great future

Hi there, If you are looking for more on Cool Cousins than what you see on this page, check out our Telegram channel!

https://t.me/CoolCousin

I think you will find that there is quite a bit going on here  Cool.
bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

When the app's start to accept tokens how easy will it be for the general public to buy them?
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

When the app's start to accept tokens how easy will it be for the general public to buy them?

"After the Token Sale, we will act in order to allow our clients liquidity solutions that will allow them to access our platform and products with the token."

More details in the Whitepaper: https://www.coolcousin.com/ico/coolcousin-whitepaper.pdf - See the 'Overview' on page 27.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:20:23 PM

I met this project.Based on the information they already have a large audience, which was formed more than a year. In my opinion, it is necessary to invest in such projects which have a very large audience.
T85083598

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:12:38 PM

Hi!!! I have a question- Is there no fixed date for the end of ICO? Or is base on the sales recorded?
BestKait

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:26:34 PM

Hi!!! I have a question- Is there no fixed date for the end of ICO? Or is base on the sales recorded?

Hi there, at this time we do not have dates fixed for the main sale. It will commence in early May, and exact dates will be released soon, so stay tuned Smiley
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:32:08 PM

I met this project.Based on the information they already have a large audience, which was formed more than a year. In my opinion, it is necessary to invest in such projects which have a very large audience.
Yes, it can also be the cause. The project will not be successful if it is not popular. And the fact that there is already a certain audience here, this only adds confidence to this project. Moreover, that this is interesting in itself.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:14:34 PM

How many cousins do you think we will see on the platform until the end of 2018? I am pretty amazed on how useful a cousin could be here, so I recommend you will share all the info with as many people as you can!

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:49:51 PM

Blockchain is going to power two very important parts of our product: A decentralized community, and a rewarding engine.

A decentralized community will allow us to scale much faster, and remain unbiased and authentic forever. We have a seed of over a 1000 trust worthy cousins, so "hijacking" the network to insert biases  is practically impossible. And the community gets rewarded for maintaining itself - accepting / rejecting applications to join, reviewing new content, making sure the local community is diverse and true to the city's nature.

Which leads me to the next reason - our rewarding engine. While people are able to get concierge / travel agent services from their cousins, many come because we offer great magazine-level content and recommendations. This is currently achieved by manually vet for every cousin and every recommendation. Our reward engine will reward users and cousins for improving the content of the ecosystem (taking better pictures of spots, correcting typos, reporting erroneous data etc), to keep the ecosystem fresh and clean for everyone to enjoy.
Tokenizing and decentralizing help achieve both

I’d add that the way we’ve designed Cool Cousin on the blockchain allows us to make a personalized service affordable to all while keeping it authentic and unbiased. At the same time, most experts in the travel industry will tell you that one of the biggest challenges any company in this space has to face is organic growth - we have a great organic growth channels and tokenizing them would be a huge boost to success
It is important that we cannot change the most authentic reviews. Of course, there may be some malicious ones, but I believe most people will not participate.
I also think that the reviews should be truthful. or can they somehow be checked? The project is interesting

lps21

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:30:12 PM

How many cousins do you think we will see on the platform until the end of 2018? I am pretty amazed on how useful a cousin could be here, so I recommend you will share all the info with as many people as you can!

That's a great question infested999 and as of now we can't really speculate but just to share with you at the moment we have between 2-80 cousins in our cities. It could grow a lot bigger by the end of the year!  Shocked
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:52:20 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 12:28:58 AM by Felicisimoiii

Blockchain is going to power two very important parts of our product: A decentralized community, and a rewarding engine.

A decentralized community will allow us to scale much faster, and remain unbiased and authentic forever. We have a seed of over a 1000 trust worthy cousins, so "hijacking" the network to insert biases  is practically impossible. And the community gets rewarded for maintaining itself - accepting / rejecting applications to join, reviewing new content, making sure the local community is diverse and true to the city's nature.

Which leads me to the next reason - our rewarding engine. While people are able to get concierge / travel agent services from their cousins, many come because we offer great magazine-level content and recommendations. This is currently achieved by manually vet for every cousin and every recommendation. Our reward engine will reward users and cousins for improving the content of the ecosystem (taking better pictures of spots, correcting typos, reporting erroneous data etc), to keep the ecosystem fresh and clean for everyone to enjoy.
Tokenizing and decentralizing help achieve both

I’d add that the way we’ve designed Cool Cousin on the blockchain allows us to make a personalized service affordable to all while keeping it authentic and unbiased. At the same time, most experts in the travel industry will tell you that one of the biggest challenges any company in this space has to face is organic growth - we have a great organic growth channels and tokenizing them would be a huge boost to success
It is important that we cannot change the most authentic reviews. Of course, there may be some malicious ones, but I believe most people will not participate.
I also think that the reviews should be truthful. or can they somehow be checked? The project is interesting

Yes, content will be validated. The Community will vote whether the new recommendation meets the community standards.  Smiley

It's in the whitepaper, page 24-27: https://www.coolcousin.com/ico/coolcousin-whitepaper.pdf
lps21

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:41:34 AM

Hi everyone,

Just in case you haven't tested it out just yet, we have a live web and iOS app that already has over 500,000 happy users and used in 80 cities already!

Web app - https://www.coolcousin.com
iOS app - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cool-cousin/id1071088231?mt=8
bakst2

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:23:02 AM

Please i want to know. Does the increase in price of ethereum in any way affect the price of your token when the public sales commence? Huh
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:00:58 AM

Please i want to know. Does the increase in price of ethereum in any way affect the price of your token when the public sales commence? Huh

For the CUZ token 1 Eth = 3770 CUZ it will not directly affect the token except for when you purchase your ETH

Join the Telegram group to keep up-to-date, crowdsale is scheduled for early May - date TBC: https://t.me/CoolCousin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: