Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:08:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good ICO.  (Read 535 times)
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:59:03 PM

I trust people not the companies and projects. On my mind it is much better to pay attention first of all on the team of developers. They created a project and they are responsible for its further existence. So watch who are they.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maxson

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:11:07 PM

ICO's nowadays are number one money making system if you know how to make money from cryptocurrencies.
I myself investing on ICO's and they even returned me 10x of my investment. by the number of return you know how crazy the profit is!! But there is the question if the ICO' didn't hit exchange and didn't pass the test for exchange or simply the project is scam what will happen? The answer to the question is you loss your all money which you invested on the ICO. That is the truth about the ICO. So rude right?

Here is a solution,
1) Always invest what amount you afford to loss.
2) Do your own research about the coin before investment (don't listen anyone blindly because he
may also missing the key info)
3) Get to know about the project and know what will be the use of this token.
4) Always read the whitepapper and read Road map of the coin/token.
5) Follow them on social medias like twitter/facebook and on Telegram chat. I mean whole over the
Internet and collect peoples thoughts about the ICO.

That's it, you now know the basics of how to research about any ICO's.

Always try to find your own way to justify any ICO.
Upvote,Re-steem and follow and reply your own strategy so that we each other will learn new tips and strategy about selecting new ICO's.

THANKS for reading through.
if you find this helpful don't forget to Smerit my profile.

Carefully understand the staments written on the whit paper to guide you on the road map embarked, how long is this project what for,check the thread lines and also follow them on there twitter, Facebook, Instagram and telegram to asked critical questions that can guide you.
mahimonliner (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:10:09 PM

Thank you for such a great explanation, there is no doubt a very proper use of your research work to invest into some good ICOs without being fooled. But don’t you think that there are people who will try to misguide you?

For e.g. I have currently participated in HashGains ICO, I checked everything and purchased their tokens, and after that, I joined their telegram group and what I found was various people using the admin's name texting me from the same group and asking to transfer some of my funds to other address. I was convinced at a point but then again read the text, as they were scams and trying to take some portion of my investment.

This shook my trust and I deliberately started inquiring them when will my tokens get transferred. One of the admin took things personally and within 2 hours my tokens reflected in the dashboard.

People literally are posting them a scam, but I have received my tokens already.

Thus, it is good if you do a proper investigation of the project and their scope in the future and beware of fake people who are trying to fool you in the name of the company. Directly Contact the firm through their portal or their media channels where they are present officially and stay away from the scammers
Yes i do face these kind of problems, The culprit here is some scammers,they may be not linked with the project they are members like us.But they want to scam innocent peoples who have a little knowledge about scammers. I see many people's fall the trap of the scammers from Telegram groups.

saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:20:22 PM

Go to a separate branch of the forums and look at what would be better to go ICO for a better choice to look at their price policy and how many tasks to do for a successful conclusion. OSbo do not look for me where they say to do 100 posts a week, this is too much.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:12:10 PM

In my point of view, besides reading everything about , searching information here in the forum, observing the comments, study the team and what Dev seeks to convey, to me, the biggest factor of a good ICO is the usefulness and necessity of the market i always mention this aspect, believe it is necessary.
SenseiSan

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:26:10 PM

to be honest it has been a while since i have looked for new ico but just so you know here the standards that i use to participate in an ico either through a bounty program or by fund investing i look for three things: first the dev team and their background second the idea of the ico itself is it promising and inventive and at last but not least the crypto-community and how they interact with it and that what is inmost of time important to me.
NikoLove

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:09:16 AM

Hi All!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048215.0
it's online platform of gold mining company on Ethereum blockchain
All Tokens Golden Resource have an physical gold in real world.
1 000 GDR = 1 ounce gold
GDR - Coin by backed gold reserves of three gold deposits:
Lysogorsky deposit,Seybinsky deposit,Kuturchinsky square
Bounty campaign 19 weeks 02/03/2018-12/06/2018 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048054.0

Join!

raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:29:02 PM

The best way to check if this is a good ICO is how much investment amount is received, it is better to know the source of that investment amount but there is a direct connection between the investment an ico receives versus the chances of success of that coin for example if an ico receives 10 million in funding it may be a successful one.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:07:20 PM

The companies are judged by how much they trust their demand which is reflected in the number of coins they print, so if they print more coins then they are compensating for the lack of need of their company, also decreasing in value but check if they burn the excess coins after the ico.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:08:36 PM

You have to see the roadmap and what that indicates, if the roadmap says that they are going to develop technologies in a slow manner even after the end of the ICO then the ICO may not be a sustainable success, after receiving investment, it is necessary that the activities of the company should speed up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: