Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:31:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now or wait for even lower price?  (Read 944 times)
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:54:02 AM

Do not wait for lower prices. Better to do it from now on we can not predict when the price will be lower again. For example the price does not go down and keep going up when you will buy and invest. So do as early as possible and do not delay anymore. In the business there must be a name of inflation and deflation now, so we must be faster to take decisions and do not delay anymore.

It is better to buy bitcoin now. The price might get higher tomorrow. Market is just like that. Bitcoin prices go up and down. We just have to be vigilant and wise in the buying-selling strategies.
kimmali

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:58:23 AM

You should buy now since the price is very low. We can't predict what the next price is,but some says after chinese new year the price will increase big time again. You can actually buy anytime but if you want to have a bigger profit,then investing while its in low price is recommend. Your idea of buying now and buying more if the price decrease again is good.
cyruh203

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:59:18 AM

I'm trying to figure out a right time to buy some more bitcoin. I'm having trouble deciding.

Would you buy right now (price over 7K USD) or wait to see if you can get it much cheaper?

for me, its better to buy bitcoin right now because the price is very low. dont wait for the price to go down more because think bitcoin will not down to $2k below. buy a little now. then when you see that the price drop continuesly, buy again in addition to your investment. And then hold it  for long coz for sure btc price will rise again.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:01:05 AM

I'm trying to figure out a right time to buy some more bitcoin. I'm having trouble deciding.

Would you buy right now (price over 7K USD) or wait to see if you can get it much cheaper?
7k is very low so if you want to take the risk then buy if you want last day the bitcoin goes 6k-5k+ i think you missed the opportunity to buy more bitcoins the value of bitcoin now is rapidly increasing again because theres a lot of whales got buy in a low price so i hope it wont dump because i need more money before february 14 hehe .
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:12:23 AM

Its a matter of choice if you ask me. Because while you my be waiting for a further price fall, the price could also go higher. just weigh your options carefully and make a wise decision. I think the current price is good enough to invest. If it goes lower, good for you and other hopefuls.

As long as bitcoin price is below $10k it's still a good buy because if you buy in that range you can't have big losses but rather a good profit. Many are very speculative that bitcoim will touch at least $40k this year so if you buy now your investment will have a huge return.

Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:13:45 AM

I'd say much better to buy now and hold, dont wait for a lower price because we didnt know tomorrow or the next day the price will go higher and will continue to rise.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:15:01 AM

Try to study the market to get some informations before deciding to buy. No one can exactly predict if the present price will going lower or higher. The price goes down to almost $5k recently but now goes up by $8k and might continue to appreciate in the coming days if there is no more negative news that affect it.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:17:28 AM

I think you don't loose anything if you buy it from now or wait for it to drop much lesser, the important thing is to buy Bitcoins when it dumps. Yes it is much better to buy it in a cheaper price than 7 thousand US dollars but I think buying it today with that price can be justifiable also for it dumps less than half of it. No matter what price you will buy it you can be sure that you will gain big profit from buying it.
SteveRogers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:21:40 AM

I would buy. Because i learned one thing: Always when i want to wait longer for a price drop, i passed it and it rises to the moon. So i can just give you the advice that you dont wait to long. Or you will feel like me.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2114
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:30:07 AM

I can say you can put small small buy orders according to your capital that is the best way to buy. Do not wait for more dip because we never know when it will be bounce back and you will miss the chance then. Market is already down. I don't expect more drop. Nobody can predict the market exactly. Now I would say in my opinion btc will soon move to upward direction.

James Newman

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:33:22 AM

I would say to start buying in small quantities. Do not wait for lower prices. Better to do it from now on we can not predict when the price will be lower again. Smiley
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:44:35 AM

This is a good time to buy bitcoin and hold bitcoin that you have, no need to wait for the price to fall again because bitcoin prices will start to rise.
michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:50:05 AM

I think I will still buy right now because this price it seems too good for me so I won't miss this but if there is any chance for the price to get lower again, then I will wait that time so I can buy more bitcoin. you need to determine the chart, where the line wants to go so you don't have to get trouble to decide but let me tells you, you can buy at any of price because, in the end, bitcoin price always increase although we don't know when the price increase.

aditya12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:51:14 AM

Buy now atleast some amount because its already too down...dont think go down much more...so i would do it now
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:52:53 AM

I would say start buying we are for sure close to the bottom if not we are at the bottom. Anyway if u sart buying right now I don't think you will still be losing money cauz is stabalizing. Anyway I'm sure this is the lowest pic of this year so the price will be going up in the next months maybe it will reach 25k by may

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:57:32 AM

I'll wait to buy it cheaper because cheaper the price higher the profit, we all know that we are in the panic way but for me is panic buying, we all not know how long it takes that bitcoin is in cheaper price for me as a investor in bitcoin this is the right time to buy and longer hold I do believe that the price of bitcoin is not the cheapest price so I cannot wait for the cheaper value then  buy and hold.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

I think last week was the best time to buy bitcoin, but it's never too late to buy it right now. depending on whether you dare to speculate or not. today the market has shown growth, albeit on a small scale. but at least it is now visible, the storm has passed

JioMoney

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:00:09 AM

6200 had act as super support one can buy and keep sl of 6200 for more higher levels.
glanmarc

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:01:00 AM

Buy only when the price is only $6000 dollars. Because that is the limit of bitcpin when the price goes down. Look. Yesterday it is only about $6000 but look now how much it increased. So buy bitcoin when the price is $6000. Then Hold.
dropthebomb.io

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

Need a Bombic PR? 💣

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:08:32 AM

It is a high time Smiley

💣💣💣Alternative Promo Solutions For non-ICO pricing 💣💣💣
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: