Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:11:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is safe haven right now ?  (Read 1855 times)
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:53:25 PM

There hundreds of crypto right now you can invest. But make it sure you choose the long term project. Long term which i mean that crypto will boom for about 3 years. And also you must choose crypto that has good intention and promising to everyone.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
bucketthechange

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:26:34 PM

I think Ethereum is worth holding because it is relatively stable compared to other cryptocurrencies and even Bitcoin is not as good at it as we know it. So I think it's the best way to hold Ethereum right now.

I agree with you. Ethereum has been steady and the return will be good over time. What do you see as the long term benefits of ETH over bitcoin?

drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:36:00 PM

Amid Bank FUD / Price drop / Tether FUD, which "CRYPTOCURRENCY" to hodl for safe haven right now ? Im confusing and fear, but can not sold crypto to fiat.

At least on technicals, the answer is: BITCOIN!
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

Amid Bank FUD / Price drop / Tether FUD, which "CRYPTOCURRENCY" to hodl for safe haven right now ? Im confusing and fear, but can not sold crypto to fiat.

You need to buy Bitcoin if you want to be a real hodler boy, you won't be a big boy until you do that.

The others are just kid games. I would make an exception with Ethereum because it is kind of respectable but you need to know what to hold before doing it.

Buying alts should only be made if you have a lot of money from my point of view, diversifying if thats what you want to do. However, you should not invest in anything yet if you will let confusion and fear guide your actions. Leave that money in the bank and learn about investing for a while before doing it.

Remember, you need to hold Bitcoin.
CCIORACLE

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:23:29 PM

Buddy never fear and it will be better to hodl than selling by now.
imesh4you

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:30:32 PM

I think safer coins are Bitcoin and Ethereum. These are the safest cryptocurrency at this moment. But some ETH holders and BTC holders are very scared of that market condition. But doesn't worry. Bitcoin and Ethreum are great currencies. Definitely, these two has a very bright future. I think these two will very worth and it will hit the moon after the recovering the market. So keep holding...
Cripinggedang

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:50:55 PM

everyone must say bitcoin and etherium are the best. does anyone not acknowledge that
RandyGamage

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:13:58 PM

I think BTC, ETH and NEO are safe enough to hold, there are some others coins apart from them but I give my priority for them. If you have those coins, when the next bull run starts you don't have to wait for years to gain high profit. potential is high.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:04:02 AM

If you look at the market now, bitcoin seems safe to hold for long term because the price on the market has not falling too great.
Most altcoins price dropping at this moment, but not with bitcoin. So, lets assume btc is most safe to keep holding.

ozki

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:07:17 AM

Anyone recommend holding GOLD as an alternative to CRYPTO?
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:39:46 AM

The safest crypto now i think is the bitcoin. Eventhough its value decreases still it has a potential to have a positive increasing on the future market price. And bitcoin is good coin to invest with, you just have to wait for the time to earn profit.
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:45:31 AM

In my opinion, the best cryptocurrency which is usefull should have purpose and platform to use it in our real life. Maybe you have heard about Helbiz token (HBZ), a cryptocurrency which use to do transaction for rent a car, and many more. So people will have a reason why the will buy that coin.
Chris_Costales

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:52:26 AM

It depends on your goal. I mean why do you buy them? If you buy them to make a profit, then bitcoin is actually the best. It is true that its price depends on the market but it is doing well actually. If you have crypto because you want to use them in everyday life, then no problem. In that case, they are all good. I think the best thing is to do both. Buy, use for business and make a profit if possible. It is just a long-term investment. You have to wait if you want to make a good profit.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:54:05 AM

Most  of the people are here in crypto world with the intention to earn high profits.  Most of the holders investing for becoming rich very soon.  
In a market where returns are higher ; fear of loss are also higher.  So before entering  into the market ; one should ensure to be ready for a loss too.  

Correct strategy is to get knowledge; and experience how the market behaves.  Only after that one should buy or sell.   Self experienced judgement for buying / selling is the best for him.  One decide himself which coin is best suited for him.  Is it bitcoin or any other.   So decision should be taken on the basis of experience gained from the  market movement and  knowledge.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:58:53 AM

if you are afraid of falling crypto prices, then everything will not be safe. because it's either bitcoin, etherum or other altcoins, when prices rise high, they will fall too.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:22:11 AM

Bitcoin will always be my choice because it still remains at the top even if its price has falling but I am hopeful that it will rebound its peak and continue to rise. Bitcoin may be in dip right now, but as far as I knew its worth it to hold, just keep on being patient.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

Bitcoin is safe investment right now. The best option is to invest and hold it for long term at least one year.   Bitcoin is the best option for investment.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:29:25 AM

Surely I am better with Bitcoin HODL because all Bitcoin will be needed.
If my tactics are like this, 60% for HODL FIAT and 40% for HODL Bitcoin, Bitcoin in HODL is 40% because when it rises 100% to 80%. LOL
Djigo91

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:59:44 AM

If you have a crypto wallet, keep a close eye on your password and keep it safe
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:03:58 AM

Surely I am better with Bitcoin HODL because all Bitcoin will be needed.
If my tactics are like this, 60% for HODL FIAT and 40% for HODL Bitcoin, Bitcoin in HODL is 40% because when it rises 100% to 80%. LOL
a State of Cryptocurrency that are in the safe zone is very able to reliably. with its ability to continue to evolve capable of bringing it settle on conditions that are safe and continue to demonstrate the progress that is capable of generating more profits.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: