Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:49:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin lower than $6000? Is it possible?  (Read 1438 times)
BitNinja2017

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:08:33 AM

People need to man the f$$$ up because this is what we expected. Bitcoin volatility was bound to occur and the magnitude of change is expected. Remember when Bitcoin prices hit $1000 it then dropped back down to $100. You would have lost 90% of your holdings but if you held onto it would go back up to $5000 and even $20000 a few months ago. Stop the panic but being strong
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:11:05 AM

Bitcoin is here to stay. Even if these regulations etc. actually "outlaw" it (which is a pretty distant possibility), it'll still function. It should still exist as a project for the part of humanity which prides itself on the values of openness, innovation and hard work.

Its going below 6000 right as we speak. All this shit has happened in the past. It'll now take sometime for the "authorities" to make their first move. Till then, we have to stop looking at this from just the financial angle. Learn why we have such coordinated FUD. Ask yourself why you are willing to part with your investment in BTC, the moment a bad news comes.

Media, news has been used to influence our decisions for so long. Ask yourself why you bought in? If only for the money, then you shouldn't have invested more than you can afford to lose. If you have, then advice others not to do so again. Learn where you went wrong and lets not repeat this the next time it inevitably goes up.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:15:04 AM

Very possible. Bitcoin is a speculative asset, so its value could theoretically go anywhere. It could go from $6000 to $19000 in a few weeks and go from $19000 to $6000 the next few. We've experienced this first hand. Wild price swings go both ways.

That being said, I wouldn't panic. Nothing seems to be doing well right now with stocks also crashing. I have no idea what's going on, but I expect everything to recover sooner or later.

Possibly those panic sellers nowadays really affected the price to went down that low, but if the crashing will have to continue drastically I think we will be experiencing lower than $6000. That would be a big disappointments for the long term holders, but no choice for now but to wait until such time the price will be back to profitable gaining performances in the marketplace.
r01k

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:16:00 AM

$6280 right now. It's not possibility but certainty.
DeviledHash

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:17:50 AM

Yes. Watch out below.  Using candlestick charting, the window that opened with the daily gap from $8000 to 9K and above closed these last couple of days. The $6000 price level was only tested once on the way up during optimism. Since the "traders" are looking for profit and protecting from losses even if there is a bounce another bunch of sellers will emerge. I think the sellers will out number buyers for a while. The traders do not have "earnings" to compare or P/E, or forward looking statements from CEOs of bitcoin. They need to protect all the money of the poor saps that traded their IRA retirement money, so there are more stop loss orders probably just below $6000. Learning from FOREX trading and stocks....if there is an order to be triggered at a significant level..it will happen. Hence the "Watch out below!"
lossol

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:25:03 AM

Well, it looks like bitcoin is going for the $6000 mark pretty soon, probably by tomorrow. People on this forum were saying buy at 12K, buy at 11K. Then at 10k as it won't go lower. Then it went lower and they said buy at 8k as that's the bottom. Well, it went below 7k today and it's headed to 6k by tomorrow. Bitcoin has been falling 1000 points a day for the past 5 days. Doesn't look like there's a bottom yet. Now everyone is saying 5000 is it. There's a few more days left this week to see if 5000 is the bottom or not. Usually when a bubble bursts, the asset falls about 90% before leveling out.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:35:52 AM

Because I see this crash will be long, so I predict the bitcoin will still drop to the lowest point.

from the first I saw bitcoin by the end of 2017, when bitcoin rose rapidly toward $ 20,000. I already feel something strange with bitcoin. I feel it will not last long.

and now proven. bitcoin back again to the low point. and this natural correction is different.

sunny163

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:37:03 AM

here we are talking about how many btc in wallet ?
hinpoc.hin

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:39:05 AM

this is still possible. it is around $6000 now in the market.
wijaywi

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:41:10 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2021, 06:31:34 AM by wijaywi

Yes could lower than 1000$! it's can hit 914$ before bouched back and then will more have a 'not-too-fluctuative price' till severals years , based on my fibonacci formula and this time price.

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:41:53 AM

These whales mean business. Definitely 5000 and lower. But I think once the price is low, they will buy and then drive prices up. Until it's gets to another pesk, then the whole story would start again.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:51:08 AM

Is it possible that Bitcoin falls lower than $6000!
Which is the level of 31 Oct 2017!
Yes,I think it is going to fall below $6000 soon in some hours because already the price of bitcoin is at $6250 at preev.com,and it looks like there is no more bump will occur for a while.So people we need to stop getting panic or it will increase the price fall more.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:51:35 AM

$6300 now and it looks like a rebound!
Hopefully more powerful than 8 hours ago...
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:53:24 AM

Now, according to CoinMarketCap, the bitcoin rate is 6 242 dollars. Therefore, it is possible that it will drop to $ 5,000. I'm not surprised by it. Still, someone is playing a game to lower his course. Too deep fell now bitcoin. Apparently, it will still fall until the end of February. What course will he then stop at? On the other hand, it will be a good opportunity to buy it. It is unlikely that he will fall so much in the near future.

kolikko

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:01:08 AM

You could sell now all and use fiat to buy some DJIA/SP500 index long position. With a leverage.  Roll Eyes
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:02:21 AM

Quite likely it will go below $6000, but don't think below $5000. After last year's China ban, the price picked up with a couple of forks and the frenzy reached a point with Bitcoin futures, all the FOMO investors without any understanding of the technology joined in and with the decline, dumping process began and on top of that FUD from everywhere, Korea, India, China yet again. This is good, Bitcoin's price increase from $7000 - $19000 was highly inflated.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:06:25 AM

Bitcoin still have chance to go down and it's possibly for bitcoin to down until $4k. It guess we have to wait more longer until the bitcoin price recovers.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:11:44 AM

This is from McAfee encouraging tweet.
Saying that Bitcoin does this every year at this time:

wack slack

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:13:17 AM

i think nothing sure in the financial market and the electronic money market too. when you an investor let's look at its future, bitcoin values ​​tomorrow may fall lower, These are the dark days of many big markets but
I always have faith in it
NoviceInvestor

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:15:09 AM

It is possible, it will be the biggest discount ever that bitcoin gives. This is the right time to buy, the market is being played by whales and history is repeating itself. After all these it will be back to normal and it will be very to buy in.

I saw people saying the same at $10,000.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: