Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:07:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin lower than $6000? Is it possible?  (Read 1438 times)
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:06:07 AM

According to the chart movement and current situation, i think it will go lower than $6000. I had expected that there would be a big correction but i'm surprised it keeps dropping below $9k. I'm waiting for $1000 to buyback.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:06:35 AM

Is it possible that Bitcoin falls lower than $6000!
Which is the level of 31 Oct 2017!

Yes it is possible, bitcoin does really came from this value before and it is normal if it will go back lower than 6k dollar. I also believe that the reason for its decrease is the chinese new year, maybe there are a lot of chinese people who are selling bitcoins in the market and that what makes the price decrease since 30% of the markets contributor came from china.
MisterPrada

Activity: 179
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:09:28 AM

Who are going to be the people that put forth the money to make BTC's valuation go back up? This crash has scared all of the people to death who jumped in over the last 6 months. I think it's going to be a very long road to get the value up again, if it ever does. No one is going to trust BTC for quite awhile.
FH Hussin

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

Yes, that is possible but don't worry about it because Bitcoin will rise up soon. Dropping of price only happens in a month so there's a probability that the price will increase in a month as well. So don't lose hope about the price but instead take this a opportunity to invest additional and then hold. There are speculations that Bitcoin will rise up too soon and will double the price as compared from last year so let's all believe and be patient to wait until Bitcoin will rise up again.

Agreed. Its just nearly below 6000 now. But it just the normal process of market price if you follow the chart flow of price by yearly since the last few years back. This is one of the way to make new people to bitcoin to learn more about trending of market pricing yet following the global issues which is giving impact to the trend. Enjoy!
Subkarnas

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:11:52 AM

It is possible that we will see 5k numbers very soon oe even lower. Many traders are pushing it down. All the small inverstors got crushed/swallowed by whales. Most of the players left in the game got into cryptos over a year ago.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:12:12 AM

The price of bitcoin today has dropped to almost $ 6,000, and the trend in the cryptocurrency market is still declining. But I think not too panic, you can continue to hold, do not sell.

well it is like it will be dropping more than $6K. I do not know what is happening but all I know is that it will go up in time. I will still continue to hold and not sell it since I know that it will pump in time, we just need to wait.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:14:41 AM

the possibility is always there, if bitcoin touches the number below $ 6000, then a great chance for us to buy bitcoin as much as possible. because I am sure the mid-2018 bitcoin will rise above $ 20000, it's time to wait and take a good chance to get a big profit in end of 2018 Smiley
rajasumi3

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:15:26 AM

I think the last amount it will stick to is 5300$ according to me . The price has gone down due to news and banning and calling them illegal. People have got frightened and are selling out . But let me tell you , top analysts now are betting big on bitcoins and it would reach 40000$ by april or maybe may . Now it would be the best time to buy bitcoins.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

$ 6000 is still not the end of it. I think it will continue to go down until the end of February. The market will return in March when China New Year ends. If you are a perennial trader, you will find this is too normal when the first months of the new year the market goes down.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:17:22 AM

There is very big in digital asset investment. Yes, bitcoin price fall to below $6000 is possible but bitcoin price can rise to more than $50000 is also possible. Even experts can't predict the price of bitcoin precisely. Bitcoin adoption is still growing so bitcoin still has good future. I am sure about this.

Only proves that no one really knows what will be the price of bitcoin. But yeah, after a big dump, expect to have a big pump as well. So take every opportunity to have bitcoin. Anyways, it's not only bitcoin that's experiencing this. Hold on.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:21:38 AM

There is a possibility that Bitcoin will go lower than $6000 with all the fuds. Good time to buy Bitcoin cheap now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:23:33 AM

There is very big in digital asset investment. Yes, bitcoin price fall to below $6000 is possible but bitcoin price can rise to more than $50000 is also possible. Even experts can't predict the price of bitcoin precisely. Bitcoin adoption is still growing so bitcoin still has good future. I am sure about this.

Only proves that no one really knows what will be the price of bitcoin. But yeah, after a big dump, expect to have a big pump as well. So take every opportunity to have bitcoin. Anyways, it's not only bitcoin that's experiencing this. Hold on.
One big problem is that are no hard numbers as orientation points in the bitcoin world. Nobody can say how many users we have or how bitcoin is distributed amongst the population.
That is why everything that has to do with price building is a big guess. And that is as well the reason that ups and downs can become a much wilder ride than with stocks for example.
I think as well that 6K might not be the end of the road. At the moment I don't see anything that would stop the down trend.

It's me!!!
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:30:52 AM

It's enough for the price of 6K$ and it will not be lower than that..I think in different situations definitely the traders do not want to drop the price under 6K$.. If it falls away will be difficult for them to recover the price and this will not grow btc in the future..
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:32:32 AM

It is very unlikely that the bitcoin will drop 6000usd, but it is also possible that if the bitcoin falls 6000usd, it is likely to reach 5000usd.

putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

this could happen if bitcoin is not of value and not received in a big country like India and others then all will sell their bitcoin and make the price down.
Kasgel

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:35:24 AM

On coinmarketcap almost all currencies - 20% per day. It looks like the tulips are now tulips.  Grin
contraz

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:41:17 AM

Anything could happen, yet this is an interesting opportunity Smiley
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:42:31 AM

i will not wonder if btc goes below 1000
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

Yeah i agree, bitcoin can go down lower than $6000 because of the FUD created by government crackdowns and regulations of cryptocurrency exchanges but i think $5K will be the lowest it will go and then it bounce back. Everything will be back to normal again once this turmoil is over.
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:43:45 AM

In my opinion, btc can touch 5k$ level and jump back. If BTC go bellow 5k$ it will be a really disaster: -75% from its high, damn! I think trend will change not soon, not earlier than at the middle of spring.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: