Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin lower than $6000? Is it possible?  (Read 1438 times)
glaciercapital

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:09:15 AM

In the crypto currency world nothing is impossible because the price is determine by rate of demand/supply and if the bitcoin ban and panic sell keep on happening. The price per bitcoin will drop below $6000.

Yeah man, this drop is really starting to pick up. It is just so heavily in the red, surely we are getting close to oversold. I think we will touch $5k tho, so I will be ready to buy at those levels.

AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:13:47 AM

I think the turning point is around $5000. Bitcoin will touch this level and fly to the top.
greenpath

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:14:54 AM

History repeats itself. For me there is a big possibility. No wonder why still bitcoin is manage the price and the way of attraction of coins and investors to each other. The relationship of goes up and goes down is a part of market flow of attraction.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:17:40 AM

It could be possible even lower theoretically, but in this real world of trading crypto, before the price goes down there are lot of people starting to buy at $6k. I consider my self one of that person waiting for the very bottom line of 6k, and ready to buy as many as I can because there could be no more than lower price than that. In that scenario the buying power will be incredibly high.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:19:52 AM

Sure. I did not expect, bitcoin price to come back at the price where i first invested in bitcoin. I'm sure the pump will be done massively in the near future, and this moment becomes an opportunity for the billionaires or small investors to re-invest their money into bitcoin in large quantities. Who knows, the decline in bitcoin prices will probably reach $3000. So, we just should take advantage of this incident.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
knoxshaan

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:27:29 AM

i think it has the possibility to reach 5000$ but it will probably go back up again at some point.
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:36:23 AM

As I have observed, bitcoin didn’t experienced it alone but also the other altcoins just this first quarter of the year. And as I have read from the site as stated by some investments experts; this year, ever since theres a new crypto being released in market, if not having capability to be traded to USD right away then it relies still on btc , and that’s what makes the btc hike. But since many new crypto have the capability of being traded to USD right away then they have no anymore need btc so that’s what causes the btc price to drop.
kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:18:47 AM

well it dropped like 55~60 % since the beginning of 2018 so why doesn't it get lower and remember that bitcoin was 800$ worth on jan 2017 and that was a year ago and about bitcoin getting higher again i dont know if it will happen but all i hope that the price correction and the panic selling will stop soon
yamoto_079

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:20:51 AM

"Grandpa cryptocurrency" bitcoin alone has brought the crypto market to where it is today. Without bitcoin, there would be no cryptocurrency market. Nevertheless, "grandpa" is aging, other altcoins show growth and influence on the development of the industry. According to representatives of GVA Research LLC, bitcoin may well return to the$20,000 mark before the end of 2018. Last month, the Vice President of Saxo Bank said that cryptocurrency No. 1 will be able to rise to $100,000.
Red.

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:27:39 AM

Well RSI has currently gone below 30, thats usualy a sign it will stabilise. BUT as someone pointed out, when a bubble pop's (this may be the popping) asset price can fall upto 90% which means we can see 2000's.

Tighten your seatbelts folks. This is a bumpy ride.

The bears are in full control here, the volumes at which we've been breaking supports is crazy. (Also a support is a point in the price graph where prices rose with really high volume. a lot of people like to buy there)

What can help stabilise? some updates from bitcoin CORE Smiley

How about a lightning bolt (network) !

If you have belief, ready those purses; we're going to get another chance at good prices!
DAN29

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:32:05 AM

Now's the perfect time to invest brother. The value's so low.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:33:44 AM

In the crypto currency world nothing is impossible because the price is determine by rate of demand/supply and if the bitcoin ban and panic sell keep on happening. The price per bitcoin will drop below $6000.

You are right, everything can happen, let alone the bitcoin price is in the range of $ 6200 today. For veterans, the ups and downs of bitcoin prices such as roller coaster is a natural thing. Even some of them enjoy it by expanding investment when the price is hit by the storm.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
uzy90

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:35:38 AM

for people telling others not to sell, you're fooling yourselves. Seriously. I wrote a comment about 2 or 3 days ago when bitcoin was worth close to mid $7k then it went back to $8k about cutting losses. Look, you can sell your bitcoin, sell it. If it dips lower, buy more of it at a lower price. If you bought a house at $300k and houses in your neighborhood are now people ar ebuying houses that look like yours in your neighborhood for $50k, will you continue to pay that $300k mortgage? only a stupid person will.

Here's the real truth. You've lost loads of money and if you bought bitcoin at 19k, you've lost over 70% of your money and you own less assets of bitcoin. You could have more bitcoin by selling now and waiting for it to go lower. When will long term investors start to see that they lose so so much money on a virtual asset that's intangible? A word is enough for the wise. Sell it now, wait for the price to stabilize then re-enter the market. For those who don't own bitcoin, maybe for you this is the perfect opportunity to buy. Then buy it, do it if that price is right for you. My only caution is for people who bought it at an higher price over 13k and are still waiting for it to go back to that level. Look, it probably will but guess what before it does, you could own two bitcoins before that time since the price keeps falling.

One thing to also remember, with the price of bitcoin falling, regulators will continue to now say that it was a bubble after all. They will double down on efforts to limit crypto trading to limit the risks it poses to people. Also, those with crytpo assets will sell more cryptos around this time. Valentine day is near and will need cash for purchases. There's more to come in price dip, this is not the end of it. You can hold onto it forever till it becomes $500 in your hands though and keep dreaming of that opportunity you had to sell it at $6k.
JohnHero

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:36:39 AM

Is it possible that Bitcoin falls lower than $6000!
Which is the level of 31 Oct 2017!

Bitcoin could very much use that kind of correction. It went up, now it has to go down, 6000 seems like a very reasonable price to stay at.
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:42:46 AM

I believe it will hit $5,000 and stay there for a little bit.

My prediction is that by the end of 2018 it will go back up till about $30,000
Though that is a hypothesis, my instinct told me that the bitcoin will fall in the middle of the year but will rise up again and I was thinking that maybe it will hit a 20k US dollars. It is a 50/50 possible events because bitcoin is hard to predict and it is almost unpredictable. Bitcoin either hit a 20k USD higher or either lower than 5k US Dollar. Anyway just go with the flow and believe that bitcoin will run reach the 20k mile stone.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:42:59 AM

yes, it's will be happen. I think it's going 4k or 5k but of course it will go 5k.

Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:47:17 AM

Sad to say, but if this situation will continue, it is possible that its market value will fall lower than 6000 USD. I m thinking of its value to fall down to 5000 USD and hoping that it won't go further. But if that's the case, investing to bitcoin will be a great idea. Its market value will eventually increase and profit will be earned once it starts to increase.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:54:55 AM

Yes, some says it will even reach 3000$. We'll never really know if the correction is already over. For me it's a good thing that bitcoin falls every first quarter of the year because it gives us a chance to invest and make a good fortune before the year ends.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:00:29 AM

Yes, that is possible but don't worry about it because Bitcoin will rise up soon. Dropping of price only happens in a month so there's a probability that the price will increase in a month as well. So don't lose hope about the price but instead take this a opportunity to invest additional and then hold. There are speculations that Bitcoin will rise up too soon and will double the price as compared from last year so let's all believe and be patient to wait until Bitcoin will rise up again.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:05:13 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 07:46:24 AM by lienfaye

Bitcoin is volatile so yes that is possible. I think the recent news circulating about the stance of the indian government regarding cryptocurrencies has something to do with the price plus the weak users continuously selling. I can comprehend with their thoughts on whats going on coz its not easy for new investors seeing the value to drop consistently. Just like what traders say HODL if you can endure the roller coaster ride. Those who wait can get big gains if btc bounce back.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: