Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:13:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When this dip is over  (Read 625 times)
matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:23:29 AM

It will end when these financial institutions are done buying cheap bitcoins and altcoins,most of the FUDs that are spreading are from the big players in the market creating FUD to spread panic which resulted to a panic selling turned to bloodbaths,then re purchase the coins in a very cheap price.

sarfwr

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:24:48 AM

If you hold some valuable tokens, you don't need to do anything, you just have to hold them.
If you hold some token that looks like a scam, these tokens may return to zero after the bear market.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
mahimonliner

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:28:08 AM

It will end when these financial institutions are done buying cheap bitcoins and altcoins,most of the FUDs that are spreading are from the big players in the market creating FUD to spread panic which resulted to a panic selling turned to bloodbaths,then re purchase the coins in a very cheap price.
agreed with your statement. I hope too and in the middle of February we can see the movement of the whole crypto market.
This is my personal view by the way.

Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:40:09 AM

When this dip is over I don't want to hear any of you crying about what you missed out on .Scared money don't make money, and I'll leave it at that.. If you bought in December, I hope you are taking advantage of the opportunity to majorly DCA.I am looking at picking up some ICX, NANO, ING, WTC, and KMD! Is anyone else starting their buys?
Editing to add- do you guys think some of these shitcoins wont recover well?

Well its so very difficult to predict when it stop falling. But they all say bitcoin and the other altcoin will rise when theres a holiday coming thats why its on a deep low price now. Because we give them chances to buy more for upcoming pump. Hope they right
bellanas

Merit: 20

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:48:15 AM

I think the fall will continue until March. In spring, the growth of the crypto currency will begin. Although you can already buy now. Levels attractive.
mvplol

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:50:40 AM

We've had our first bit of good news in a while with the US Senate but I don't think it's enough to turn this market around. We need more good news or a few weeks with no bad news.
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:52:07 AM

In my opinion, it was obvious that after such a growth of the entire market there would be a very profound correction, although nobody knew when it will be, since it came, so keep your coins and buy new ones.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:53:40 AM

Best medicine is bitter - that's the famous japanese saying. I think market is currently experiencing the same thing - it just should go through that dip before it grows even higher than before. I give it 2 weeks from now to restore.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:53:58 AM

It is impossible to predict the dips of the crypto market its just because there are so many things that is happening in the cryptoworld that's most of the people are not aware of the sudden dips that is happening right now but dont be afraid this dip will end in no time
xda-developer

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:55:00 AM

I think that price of bitcoin is already attractive and somebody start to buy good volume of bitcoin it will be signal for others and we will see huge pump. Keep calm Bitcoin will be over 25 000 $ till the end of this year.

awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:57:21 AM

When this dip is over I don't want to hear any of you crying about what you missed out on .Scared money don't make money, and I'll leave it at that.. If you bought in December, I hope you are taking advantage of the opportunity to majorly DCA.I am looking at picking up some ICX, NANO, ING, WTC, and KMD! Is anyone else starting their buys?

Most of these altcoins are not even in operation and are just being speculated in the market. It seems like as if people have forgotten why they invested in the projects and are more concerned with the price swings, for me i am bullish on my investment

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:58:34 AM

I think the current dip is healthy. The market was definitely overvalued and we were due a dip. It is quite an extreme one, but it is important not to panic.
If you bought high, then don't sell low - just have faith in cryptocurrencies and take shelter and wait until the storm is over.

Kaattu1

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:02:55 AM

I think the fall will continue until March. In spring, the growth of the crypto currency will begin. Although you can already buy now. Levels attractive.

Yes, i think the fall will continue untill march . Then crypto currency growth will increase slowly. Now correct time to buy more coins. This fall is the echo that Bitcoin has banned in many countries.It will be better in two or three months.
TechupSilence

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:06:06 AM

Guys... you should read this: https://ambcrypto.com/deeper-investigation-bitcoin-ethereum-markets-falling/

Has anyone of you an address of such a dark web forum? Smiley Would like to do my own research.
KristineNguyen

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:07:42 AM

Stock, Oil, Gold, Bank. We have to wait.
No one can predict if the dip will be over because the future cannot be easily predict. Sad
Jashhh

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:09:41 AM

Banks and governments don't want such crashes and that is why they cause such crashes. What the...?  Undecided  Huh
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

It has been a hit to all of us who are new to crypto in the last year, but just like any other market it will recover. I would continue to buy a varied array, but atleast hold on to what you have. Don't let fear win.
nuggetbram

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:17:49 AM

When is the dip going to end, it's an unpredictable area so very difficult to say anything.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

I think that this dip process will last a little over 3,000 USD for Bitcoin and it will have a price fluctuation and run around in this level for a certain period. But if you ask me when it will rise from there, it is very difficult for me to guess in that matter.
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:30:11 AM

It will soon dont worry it'll be over. The least we can do is to stack more potential coins, most specialy btc while the market is still down.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: