Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINTIPLY.COM - Faucet, Offerwalls, Videos, Multiplier! [OFFiCIAL]  (Read 32691 times)
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

ive been doing this for more than a month now and i am in my 22k coins. ptc wall and minute staff is all i can do since those surveys are not applicable from where i am from. i have tried app downloads but they didnt pay.
isn't your withdrawal limit too steep? i have referred some and i just hope they haven't given up yet lol.

Just got today more than 8k coins from Offer Toro for having achieved the request tasks in Lords mobile. There is something you can use even if, like you, I am connected from a low tier country
Cointiply (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:38:36 PM

ive been doing this for more than a month now and i am in my 22k coins. ptc wall and minute staff is all i can do since those surveys are not applicable from where i am from. i have tried app downloads but they didnt pay.
isn't your withdrawal limit too steep? i have referred some and i just hope they haven't given up yet lol.

Just got today more than 8k coins from Offer Toro for having achieved the request tasks in Lords mobile. There is something you can use even if, like you, I am connected from a low tier country

Wow, that's a high reward for an app install! Congrats/nice work (since I'm sure you had to complete some levels to earn that).

The "low tier country" offerwall issue is one I wish didn't exist. I've long thought of it as an issue of local business opportunity. Western companies just aren't adept at extracting real money out of emerging markets.

Philosophy aside, app installs do have a hit and miss success rate. I've personally seen maybe a 75% success rate for app installs across all offerwalls over many years. That's only anecdotal evidence, but it's probably close to that for most users. I don't really understand why it sometimes fails, as that's all on third party shoulders, but the point to DarkHalf is you might want to keep trying those offers if you're seeing them.

As for our withdrawal minimum, I know it seems high to some people, but it strikes the necessary balance on our end for cash flow and a host of technical issues governing offerwalls.
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:39:48 PM

Is it possibile to add TOTAL IN and TOTAL OUT stats in the Activity page?

Beefing up the Activity page and stats in general is on our List. I'll make sure the devs see this suggestion, too.
Senzacervello

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:58:19 PM

Wow, that's a high reward for an app install! Congrats/nice work (since I'm sure you had to complete some levels to earn that).

The "low tier country" offerwall issue is one I wish didn't exist. I've long thought of it as an issue of local business opportunity. Western companies just aren't adept at extracting real money out of emerging markets.

Philosophy aside, app installs do have a hit and miss success rate. I've personally seen maybe a 75% success rate for app installs across all offerwalls over many years. That's only anecdotal evidence, but it's probably close to that for most users. I don't really understand why it sometimes fails, as that's all on third party shoulders, but the point to DarkHalf is you might want to keep trying those offers if you're seeing them.

As for our withdrawal minimum, I know it seems high to some people, but it strikes the necessary balance on our end for cash flow and a host of technical issues governing offerwalls.

Well, it is, but I had to play a lot for 4/5 days in a row to reach the levels requested. This annoys me a bit because, even if I am connected from Serbia, I am Italian. I do live here with my family, but my spending capacity is not lower than the one of a German colleague, just to say one. By the way, in thse niche markets, such as crypto, in Serbia (but in all "emerging" markets) there is a huge interest because people tend to try each and every chance to earn something more than their salary.

This lack of interest in advertising is, to say the least, a sign of being short-viewing.

I don't know whether there is a possibility to close the gap of tiers: maybe introducing the option to claim using more short links, but it I understand it is a workaround and not necessarily paying off.

Just to be clear, I am totally in favor of the widest freedom of choice when it comes to establish business, but in my sick dreams I have sometimes imagined a site using the concept of mutuality to solve the "problem". If part of the rewards paid to users connected from high tier countries could be "pooled" in a way and distributed to all users (not via lottery) probably it could sound a little bit more fair.

But never mind. This is only because I use internet from here. In a different situation probably I wouldn't even put the problem to myself.

Sorry for the digression  Grin
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:03:35 PM

It's an interesting topic, Senzacervello, so no worries on the digression. And my compliments to your command of English.
Senzacervello

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:07:56 PM

It's an interesting topic, Senzacervello, so no worries on the digression. And my compliments to your command of English.
Thanks, but my English is far from being good. I speak the "bastard" international English and maybe I am now to old to learn the correct one  Grin
Flechashe

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:21:33 PM

Thanks, but my English is far from being good. I speak the "bastard" international English and maybe I am now to old to learn the correct one  Grin
Eyyy! It's nice to see users from all around the world. I'm from Argentina Cheesy
killaduck

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

if this site is so good why has it taken 4 days for my pending withdrawal to still be under review ,, and also my ticket to support has been processing for 3 days ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,come on guys sort this out as im starting to think that cointiply is just another scam site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Killshooter

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:39:53 PM

Same here. My first Faucethub withdrawal about two weeks ago was successful and took about 2 days. This was firstly to check if it's scam.
Then I farmed and started my 122k withdrawal with correct address to freebitco.in 5 days ago and its still pending. What is going on here?

https://imgur.com/a/7vOXk

Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:16:52 PM

if this site is so good why has it taken 4 days for my pending withdrawal to still be under review ,, and also my ticket to support has been processing for 3 days ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,come on guys sort this out as im starting to think that cointiply is just another scam site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe the dev team has now responded to your ticket.

We have, by the way, a detailed support article explaining our process for payments tagged for review.

https://cointiply.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/36000032258-my-payment-is-under-review-delayed-or-held

killaduck

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:20:58 PM

thanks ,,,,,, and keep up the good work guys
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:21:25 PM

Same here. My first Faucethub withdrawal about two weeks ago was successful and took about 2 days. This was firstly to check if it's scam.
Then I farmed and started my 122k withdrawal with correct address to freebitco.in 5 days ago and its still pending. What is going on here?

https://imgur.com/a/7vOXk

Your first withdrawal was to FaucetHub, which we process in 1-2 days (usually in 24 hours). Your second withdrawal (nice job on earning!) is direct to your wallet, and we process those once a week, usually late on Sunday.
Killshooter

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:46:07 PM

Alright, thank you. Then I hope it will arrive in the next days and keep up the great work! I will post again when it's there to proof it. Wink But one thing which I've encountered is, that I always have problems to get credited for these „install app and run"-offers. Around 90% of them won't credit, even if I use them for some minutes.
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

Thanks guys. We appreciate it. Smiley

Install app offers: those are notoriously fickle. As a user, I've had maybe 75% success rate over all the offerwalls across a wide variety of sites for app installs. We—and other offerwall host sites—have no control over those, unfortunately. It's a high source of end-user friction, and sometimes I think it would be worth it to exclude those offers if we could, despite the loss of revenue. We can't, though, and when it works it's a great way to earn cryptocurrency. I've found some great games over the years with these offers, too.

tl;dr: the app installs do sometimes fail and we (and other sites) can't do anything about it, which is annoying for all concerned!
D4m1en

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:22:13 PM

Yes, most of the mobile offers *do not work* and those that work *do not pay*, except a few games or that Lovoo app. At least I haven't found my gf in there. CPALead apps in particular should be avoided, no matter which app you choose you always end up to a form asking your credit card number -- no thanks mate.

Which leads me to wonder how in the world that guy in the leaderboard managed to collect more than 6 millions Coins to spend in the Mining Game  Huh
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:35:03 AM

Check out Ad Gate Media, which is a recent addition. So far, it seems like their mobile app installs are paying (in that we haven't had any complaints). If you do, let us know your experience here.
Flechashe

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:59:15 AM

Yes, most of the mobile offers *do not work* and those that work *do not pay*, except a few games or that Lovoo app. At least I haven't found my gf in there. CPALead apps in particular should be avoided, no matter which app you choose you always end up to a form asking your credit card number -- no thanks mate.

Which leads me to wonder how in the world that guy in the leaderboard managed to collect more than 6 millions Coins to spend in the Mining Game  Huh
There are many things you can do at the site, and that guy is probably doing all of them.
First, he probably claims from the main faucet every hour and checks in on his mine (so he keeps 200% efficiency permanently).
Second, he probably does surveys, which pay a lot and are very picky on which users they accept (so he probably is american or european).
Third, playing games is an unlimited source of coins for an user, which means that the amount you can get from that depends mostly on you.

In conclusion, he probably puts a lot of time into this, so don't think getting there is easy. I'm surprised he doesn't post his milestones here. He's getting close to $5/day (without even counting the Mining Pool, counting that it's probably more than $6). I have no idea how they'll fund the game when many mines have that much power xD.
By the nature of compound interest, if everyone were to reinvest what they get at the game, it'd get pretty crazy pretty quick, and it may all go down. I fear that haha.

Oh, he also is probably one of the first users to join the site and the game, so he probably started with a good percentage of the Mining Pool, and he probably won a few 200 coin random prizes.

Personally I'm at almost 3 cents/day (counting Mining Pool Share) with a Carrier Depot at level 115 and 200% efficiency.
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:45:52 AM

That's a solid rundown, Flechashe. Nice work. Smiley

And while I won't spell out what any given user is doing, there are some very high paying offers in our offerwalls. We have many very productive offerwall users, and not all of them are playing our Mining Game.

Speaking of which, I'll mention again we have new features coming to the game! And I mean lots of new features. It will take us ages to do everything we have planned. Sustainable and profitable for Cointiply and player, both—that's what we're making. As we roll out those new features, our methods will become much more obvious. I understand your skepticism until then.

In fact, we have much more coming to the whole site. Cheesy
D4m1en

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:48:49 AM

*snip*
Third, playing games is an unlimited source of coins for an user, which means that the amount you can get from that depends mostly on you.
*snip*

Wait. Can you elaborate? You can earn from games more than once?
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

I believe he's talking playing the video games.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: