Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you did not listen before, now is last chance to reduce your loss  (Read 4915 times)
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:20:53 AM

I think this is a word of despair, and pessimistic when it comes to bad market conditions today. He can not be patient and panic.

do not listen to what they say, After we enjoy the results, and today bitcoin test our loyalty. go or stick with bitcoin

we better hodl and buy more bitcoin, because bitcoin will be green and high.
freightjoe (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

I think this is a word of despair, and pessimistic when it comes to bad market conditions today. He can not be patient and panic.

do not listen to what they say, After we enjoy the results, and today bitcoin test our loyalty. go or stick with bitcoin

we better hodl and buy more bitcoin, because bitcoin will be green and high.

Look at the graph I just posted - that clearly shows why HODL is the worst possible strategy long term
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:14:45 AM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

The responses in here were mainly hysteric screaming of "FUD".

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.

lol  Cheesy Grin
I don't know why you do this, maybe you have been depressed by bitcoin. one thing you should know, it's useless to say or yell here by saying that bitcoin is a bubble.
frankly I laugh reading your writing
it would be funny if you keep doing it like this, and if you are pessimistic that bitcoin is a bubble. you should leave this forum it will be better for you personally.
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:26:04 AM

i disagree on this thread. now is the time to buy more and hodl because the upcoming pump is being ready to release. just be patient and relax. don't blame and steal money of others. just play and trade with professionalism and earn in the clean way. not on the trash habit. lets just help each other to earn in cryptoworld.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:29:35 AM

I told you so - many times in here. It was a bubble, and you should get the hell out of BTC.

It is now clear from more and more posts in here that people who came late to the bubble-party are in losses on their Bitcoins. Well, told you so.

This is not the time to HODL. The party is over. Your choice is whether to sell now and take a loss, or wait until you have lost everything.
where did the party go?isnt it theres stil a celebration here?you trolls dont get tired of doing this kind of thing?and now since your target didint come to happen your hiding being ashamed?common guys you cant bring bitcoin down.and us bitcoin holder are here to support and hold still
freightjoe (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:29:53 AM

i disagree on this thread. now is the time to buy more and hodl because the upcoming pump is being ready to release. just be patient and relax. don't blame and steal money of others. just play and trade with professionalism and earn in the clean way. not on the trash habit. lets just help each other to earn in cryptoworld.

I you look at the very clear data I have posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2939289.0  you can see why HODL is a very poor strategy
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:39:04 AM

Well, that’s a pessimistic view to look at how the bitcoin situation is. But, I think that bitcoin is something that we should be able to look at in the positive because bitcoin has still been able to prove time and time again consistently that bitcoin has been able to come back better and this time its no different. This time its the best time to buy more and buy lots and hold

Y U MAD AT ME
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:00:11 AM

It always happens, with any protracted movement of the market up or down, someone will lose profit, and someone else will earn even more, others will simply wait for the restoration of the necessary positions. There are always pessimist, optimist and unconcerned.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:03:33 AM

As I have posted elsewhere:

Even if ppl do not believe that BTC is a valid tech; it is still the entry point for many other currencies atm.
The only way BTC will totally crash to nothingness is if another prominent alt-coin (one in the top-10) gets adopted and accepted as the popular "standard" for exchanging via Fiat, and pairing with all other altcoins on exchanges.

But to note, the technology behind BTC certainly isn't static; and many developments are being worked on, and momentum is picking up now. Its current MCAP will be difficult (thought not impossible) to topple that easily.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Sam76512

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:39:01 PM

I am not saying its all over ... but the one moth graph is quite depressing

https://pzy.be/i/2/20171003_193258.jpg

You are looking the chart for only one month. When you check longer than that the story is quite different

Lmao!! I love how he started his chart right when the correction started happening. That is convenient for your FUD isn't it. Come on you can't think anyone is willing to listen to your trash when you clearly don't know your ass from your face. Or maybe they are the same thing...

Let's go back and look at charts 12 months till now. Or even 6 months. Yeah it sucks for people who bought at an ATH. But they gained something. Valuable knowledge. You never buy high. They learned a lesson and will become better in years to come.
valterkjellberg

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:05:36 AM

I am not saying its all over ... but the one moth graph is quite depressing

You are looking the chart for only one month. When you check longer than that the story is quite different

Lmao!! I love how he started his chart right when the correction started happening. That is convenient for your FUD isn't it. Come on you can't think anyone is willing to listen to your trash when you clearly don't know your ass from your face. Or maybe they are the same thing...

Let's go back and look at charts 12 months till now. Or even 6 months. Yeah it sucks for people who bought at an ATH. But they gained something. Valuable knowledge. You never buy high. They learned a lesson and will become better in years to come.
Haha, i bet with you the OP is just a short-term investor who doesn't concerned much about the future of a coin that he's holding. All he cares about is just the profits and how much that coin is valuable at that moment.
korean1999

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:14:40 AM

sorry but i disagree with your opinion. I think the crypto market is still a huge market and people are entering the market.
I heard quite a lot about the bubble is about to explode and the crypto market will die. But I still will not believe it and I still believe in my judgment on the crypto market.

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:25:46 AM

I'm not a fool like you, before I intend to invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrency I did some research before. And I conclude that cryptocurrency will be needed by humans in the future. I will not sell all my coins at the present time because that is a very stupid decision. I will hodl my coin that I have though many people are spreading FUD like you.
unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:56:52 AM

It's really a very good chance and I do not think it will ever come back in a really chance.

You can make up for all your losses in the previous period.
Sam76512

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:34:55 AM

[/quote]
Haha, i bet with you the OP is just a short-term investor who doesn't concerned much about the future of a coin that he's holding. All he cares about is just the profits and how much that coin is valuable at that moment.
[/quote]

Oh I agree. It just baffles me that these people sit here and try and spread FUD about Bitcoin and/or crypto... Yet there spend time on a Bitcoin and crypto forum. Like come on get on with your life. Go back to your 9-5. And here when there is a 3 trillion dollar crypto economy maybe you will reactivate your account and see how ignorant you were about blockchain and crypto.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:44:16 AM

It is not advisable to sell at this time bitcoin is slowly recovering or this is just a temporary rebound? though i agree that those who got in late  are the losers of today it doesn't mean they will sold their bitcoin why keep holding for year. btc had already encounter same situation like this and it recovers in the long run
ben-iyieke

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:19:17 AM

I think the crypto market is still a huge market and people are entering the market. It is not advisable to sell at this time bitcoin is slowly recovering or this is just a temporary rebound?  btc had already encounter same situation like this and it recovers in the long run. I think the crypto market is still a huge market and people are entering the market.
freightjoe (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:16:42 PM

I think the crypto market is still a huge market and people are entering the market. It is not advisable to sell at this time bitcoin is slowly recovering or this is just a temporary rebound?  btc had already encounter same situation like this and it recovers in the long run. I think the crypto market is still a huge market and people are entering the market.

There is no-one entering the market. Everyone who believes in crypto entered the market in 2017 - that is why the price exploded. The only thing that can now happen is that some people stay in crypto and come leave it. Therefore we will continue to see less and less people in crypto, and the price will continue to go down when the sell and leave.
Sobol101

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

Btc will be fine, everything went down lately. Yesterday the stock market lost 1.9 trillion dollars, today its rising. Btc is more volatile than stocks.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:33:10 PM

Wrong. Now is the time to either hodl or buy more. Why would you sell at a low? We will be green again soon. Blockchain technology can't be "uninvented".

"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."
I think you are completely right and I am 100% agree with your opinion that this is the best time when you can buy more and more bitcoins and hold for the future when the valuation will hike . This is the time when valuation is neither too low that you could have fear that the money you are investing could be drown nor the valuation is too much hiked that you even can’t invest, so I also think that this is the best time to buy and hold bitcoins so that you could enjoy very good profit in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: