Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:44:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stop listening to false news  (Read 3573 times)
Tone147

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

It is true that these FUD have led to falling prices.
I don't know why every time China has a few words, it can always cause a big drop in the market, and they can still use VPN to avoid such restrictions.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

The false news has made the crypto market go down. Everyone is scared of the crypto market and since then dare not invest in anymore.
So the market lost a lot of investors. That made our altcoins go down very fast. So let's look at the information that is real or false so that we have reasonable solutions. That's my advice and I hope everyone will refer to it and agree with me.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:32:19 AM

right, a lot of people lost huge trusting such fake targeted news to manipulate Bitcoin price. But it only takes a few moments of brainwork to get the authenticity of the news which most people don't, they just go panic and looses. see an example of such made up targeted email https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/bogus-pboc-email-attempt-to-manipulate-bitcoin-price/
UnusualMouse

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

People don't want real news.  Real news is boring.  Fake news is fun and exciting.  It is the same with girlfriends.

Cheesy This comment though. LOL

Although its funny, it's kinda true. People are bored knowing the statistical history of BTC, how the lightning network works, BTC's blockchain technology. Instead, they are easily swayed by things like CHINA is banning BTC, USA banning BTC, Crypto is will take a big DIP.  Cry Cry
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:40:32 AM

New investors are now considered as headline readers. They just read the biggest text displayed on the news online and that's all they considered panic selling if there are shaky prices on the crypto market.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1266

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 09:49:51 AM

New investors are now considered as headline readers. They just read the biggest text displayed on the news online and that's all they considered panic selling if there are shaky prices on the crypto market.

The things that one should never do in crypto is - listen to what media has to say. Media is always manipulating people's minds about crypto because the banks are not happy with crypto gaining the edge over them. They will always try to FUD crypto unless the banks adopt crypto themselves.

There is news going around everywhere. From reddit channel shills to twitter spammers and FUD shills on bitcointalk. These are the breeding grounds for shills and thus one must take all information from such sources with a bit of salt.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:08:04 AM

The things that one should never do in crypto is - listen to what media has to say. Media is always manipulating people's minds about crypto because the banks are not happy with crypto gaining the edge over them. They will always try to FUD crypto unless the banks adopt crypto themselves.

There is news going around everywhere. From reddit channel shills to twitter spammers and FUD shills on bitcointalk. These are the breeding grounds for shills and thus one must take all information from such sources with a bit of salt.
You are right. Some media are controlled by certain agencies to achieve their goals. We must be absolutely selective about choosing news that is neutral and fair in exposing facts and news.

GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:17:18 AM

It is what you call "manipulation" to break the cycle of success and control the mind of some investor. We can say that there are some people whose planned this distribution of news to crush crypto or making profit with the use of this strategy.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:38:44 AM

We can say that there are some people whose planned this distribution of news to crush crypto or making profit with the use of this strategy.
It's not just some people that we are talking about, but financial institutions and governments themselves being one of the main powers behind these fud attacks. It's a high level attack against Bitcoin.

The main reason these attacks are still effective is the ignorant nature of people, and the lacking will to educate themselves, which is why I believe that we will probably never be able to stop this panic over fud.

But hey, at the end of the day there is nothing to complain about for me. I got the chance to buy far below the $10,000 mark again, which I am very grateful for. In other words, this manipulation works well for people too.  Wink

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
bitorama

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:43:07 AM

seems like china bans bitcoin every year, but in general, the price of bitcoin is alway going up, so do not be panic
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:48:03 AM

True, I never trust news posted in facebook or even on twitter. I believed in digital currency and i believed bitcoin will be the future money. Specially ose project using digital currency i trust them. I always hodl my coins even the price drop.

#datarius
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

The negative indeed came all at once, so it was spread deliberately, in order to create a price drop. This can only come from financial institutions or whales who want to cash out and then buy again for the lower price. Also, people read very bad, they just read the headlines in stead of the whole article.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

You are right all these false news should never be believed they tend or try to make us sell at a lower price so that they can buy it , i hope everyone realizes that these news should be ignored and we should simply wait until market comes back to 10000$
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:37:58 PM

Despite you are newbie, you post a quality thread here, thankyou.
Yes it is, the FUD is spread around our community to crush down the bitcoin and crypto market price,
so they can buy it at the lower price for their own profit later.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:42:41 PM

Fake news are made to shake those who have weak hands. People panic whenever there's bad news about cryptocurrency. The main purpose for FUD is to make the crypto price low, so that big time investors such as: China or Korea, to buy crypto at cheap price. So, don't take part of the chain reaction panic selling during bad news announcement.
budi691

Activity: 1260
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:42:59 PM

issues like in China about Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin or the like. I consider only as a diversion. It may be that China wants to see how much public interest there or outside China responds to such things. When all the observers and lovers Crypto come in to discuss the problem, at that time also the Chinese government is thinking of something big that will be taken.

This is just my analysis!  Cheesy
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

Well I do think that the media is being paid to twist those words... By the big business men and authorities.

It's really something that's been pushing the value of Bitcoins lowest then ever.

This thing applies to people who are new in this crypto world because the old peeps are really very stern on keeping cryptos thus they don't mind.

Also Bitcoin's been dead 175 times this low is something that's normal .. soon we will go up.

Let's wait.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:49:59 PM

The current "crash" is caused by one bad "news" after another.   A lot of them are the false or twisted truth.

For example, today, once again "China Full ban crypto".   What the...    Why is it causing another crash??  Why is it even "news"?

It was already banned in China back in September 2017.   All trading platforms suspended trading in September.   Anyone from China who still trade Crypto must be using foreign platforms.   Sure, they reported that China added all crypto exchange sites to Great FireWall.   So what?  These people have VPNs!   When I was in China, everyone who visits foreign sites use VPNs.   Yes, China banned VPN as well a long time ago.   So what?  Everyone is still using it.   Just like ignoring the traffic light is illegal in China, but at every intersection, you will see people ignore the red lights... the truth!   Just because it is "illegal", does not mean no one will do it.   

So just this (one) news of China banned Crypto, it was repeatedly used to crash the Crypto market (4 or 5 times).   Do not fall for it!
1.  Summer 2017, China banned ICO.
2.  September 2017, China banned crypto trading.
3.  November or December?  China became unfriendly to crypto mining (Large-scale miners moved oversea already)
4.  January 2018.  China banned websites of foreign crypto exchanges. (VPN!!!)
5.  Today, "China Full Ban Crypto"...  (Really?)

So what is next?
"China really ban crypto"?
"China really full ban crypto"?
"China really really full ban crypto"Huh
"China will jail anyone who trades crypto"Huh
"China will execute anyone who trades crypto"?
"China will nuke every country who trade crypto"Huh??

Stop spreading this nonsense.    What's done was already done in September 2017.   Nothing has changed ever since.  NOTHING really changed in the last 4~5 months.  

Yellow journalism at its best.  

Same goes for Korean and Indian news.   South Korea did not really ban crypto.  Just one guy wanted to ban it.  It was not approved, nor implemented.   So far they have only added regulations that people can no longer trade anonymously.   So what?   Didn't Coinbase, Kraken, Bittrex etc. US-based platforms all require our IDs and photos?  

India also did not ban crypto.  Just a minister made some unfriendly speech toward crypto.  No real "ban" whatsoever.  

From the look of it, someone or some groups are trying hard to make the prices go down.   The sad thing is, people are falling for it.   The same China "news" was used on 5 occasions to cause the market crash while nothing was really changed or happened.   Korean news was used on at least 2 occasions.    

The bottom line is, let's just ignore all the stupid "news".   Use our brains.   Not hearsay from yellow journalism.   It is getting annoying to have every little "news" to impact the market price.  

Yes, a group of people who want to use a very low price to buy bitcoin, deliberately spread false bad news about the bitcoin,
people panic selling COINS, caused the price of the bitcoin to fall, they can buy with very low price
When we hear bad news, don't panic, we need to check the truth of the message.
lunaalthea

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:55:47 PM

Thanks for the information. I too.. am actually confused about how twisted the story of chinese and cryptocurrency industry can be. It's almost as if China controls the prices of btc and other alt coins right? People seem to propagate these so called nonsense to make people believe that btc is not yet over, its just because of one country. Which I kinda understand for the reason that I believe in potential of cryptos and that is never over. However I also agree with you that we should not spread lies and fake news, but instead embrace truth and help each other out for the future of cryptocurrency

H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

We are living in the world of internet where information spreads very fast and sometimes they are right and sometimes not.In this crypto market fake news can crush prices and price manipulation is done by the people so they can buy at lower prices and make huge profits after that because they took advantage of people getting panic but we need to control our emotions and check the news first.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: