Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:10:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stop listening to false news  (Read 3573 times)
nheychan

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:35:12 PM

I agree with you. This false news is affecting the growth of bitcoin. It makes negative reaction to people who really don't understand bitcoin. If they heard the news they should make a proper research before believing and listening in the news.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:49:19 PM

it's hard to do for the majority, FUD it's like a self-fulfilling prophecy and it's going down fast, the problem people got into bitcoin to make some cash not for the dream of free financial narrative where we become our bank, people stay for the money they make.
actually a very deep decline in this price that really creates fear for the user, I myself do not really make a problem about bitcoin legalization news (it's what people saying about fud) but what scared to me and make me panicked is crazy declining in the price of all cryptocurrencies, I think it's the fear that takes them to make a choice to trade their bitcoin to their local currency
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

One of the main problems of bitcoin sphere is too much information flow. This is a completely new area, and so it is very difficult to immediately understand where the true information, and where the lie. Therefore, trust only trusted sources.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:46:43 PM

Most of the people who greatly influenced by this fake news were the newbies.  They tend to believe and rattle every bad news that happen to bitcoin.  But to think of it, maybe it is the way for many big investors to buy more bitcoin.  To have fake news and making its price fall so they can buy more bitcoin.
maltize

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:49:40 PM

That's why I use only a few sources, but I'm 100 percent sure of them. Some of them are paid, but the information they provide is very profitable and brings me good income.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:55:39 PM

Most of the people who greatly influenced by this fake news were the newbies.  They tend to believe and rattle every bad news that happen to bitcoin.  But to think of it, maybe it is the way for many big investors to buy more bitcoin.  To have fake news and making its price fall so they can buy more bitcoin.

You are perfect. We are seeing the huge investment on the 2017 year especially still they are considering as a newbie only until they understand the marketplace movement.
I advised to everyone please do not see the news coming on the untrusted news source like CNBC and some other fakes news spearding site and media channels. They know the potential of cryptocurrencies but because of the push of corporate giants they do publishing these false news.
Ms Emi

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:04:32 PM

Most of them are just creating same thread just to ask same question again, some are just innocently asking to make sure it's true, but the other are as what you say just spreading fake new to confuse others...

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:07:04 PM

The current "crash" is caused by one bad "news" after another.   A lot of them are the false or twisted truth.

For example, today, once again "China Full ban crypto".   What the...    Why is it causing another crash??  Why is it even "news"?

It was already banned in China back in September 2017.   All trading platforms suspended trading in September.   Anyone from China who still trade Crypto must be using foreign platforms.   Sure, they reported that China added all crypto exchange sites to Great FireWall.   So what?  These people have VPNs!   When I was in China, everyone who visits foreign sites use VPNs.   Yes, China banned VPN as well a long time ago.   So what?  Everyone is still using it.   Just like ignoring the traffic light is illegal in China, but at every intersection, you will see people ignore the red lights... the truth!   Just because it is "illegal", does not mean no one will do it.   

So just this (one) news of China banned Crypto, it was repeatedly used to crash the Crypto market (4 or 5 times).   Do not fall for it!
1.  Summer 2017, China banned ICO.
2.  September 2017, China banned crypto trading.
3.  November or December?  China became unfriendly to crypto mining (Large-scale miners moved oversea already)
4.  January 2018.  China banned websites of foreign crypto exchanges. (VPN!!!)
5.  Today, "China Full Ban Crypto"...  (Really?)

So what is next?
"China really ban crypto"?
"China really full ban crypto"?
"China really really full ban crypto"Huh
"China will jail anyone who trades crypto"Huh
"China will execute anyone who trades crypto"?
"China will nuke every country who trade crypto"Huh??

Stop spreading this nonsense.    What's done was already done in September 2017.   Nothing has changed ever since.  NOTHING really changed in the last 4~5 months.  

Yellow journalism at its best.  

Same goes for Korean and Indian news.   South Korea did not really ban crypto.  Just one guy wanted to ban it.  It was not approved, nor implemented.   So far they have only added regulations that people can no longer trade anonymously.   So what?   Didn't Coinbase, Kraken, Bittrex etc. US-based platforms all require our IDs and photos?  

India also did not ban crypto.  Just a minister made some unfriendly speech toward crypto.  No real "ban" whatsoever.  

From the look of it, someone or some groups are trying hard to make the prices go down.   The sad thing is, people are falling for it.   The same China "news" was used on 5 occasions to cause the market crash while nothing was really changed or happened.   Korean news was used on at least 2 occasions.    

The bottom line is, let's just ignore all the stupid "news".   Use our brains.   Not hearsay from yellow journalism.   It is getting annoying to have every little "news" to impact the market price.  

We all know that the fake news is the one who make influence the decision on the holders in the market and they get influence to sell their hold or bitcoin in the market we all know that it is why the bitcoin is falling down in the market because of the panic selling and thats is the reason of the drop a lot of fake news to influence people to sell bitcoin i guess it is because they dont like bitcoin so they created something for bitcoin to have a bad image in people to make them believe bitcoin is a scam.
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:07:32 PM

The current "crash" is caused by one bad "news" after another.   A lot of them are the false or twisted truth.

For example, today, once again "China Full ban crypto".   What the...    Why is it causing another crash??  Why is it even "news"?

It was already banned in China back in September 2017.   All trading platforms suspended trading in September.   Anyone from China who still trade Crypto must be using foreign platforms.   Sure, they reported that China added all crypto exchange sites to Great FireWall.   So what?  These people have VPNs!   When I was in China, everyone who visits foreign sites use VPNs.   Yes, China banned VPN as well a long time ago.   So what?  Everyone is still using it.   Just like ignoring the traffic light is illegal in China, but at every intersection, you will see people ignore the red lights... the truth!   Just because it is "illegal", does not mean no one will do it.   

So just this (one) news of China banned Crypto, it was repeatedly used to crash the Crypto market (4 or 5 times).   Do not fall for it!
1.  Summer 2017, China banned ICO.
2.  September 2017, China banned crypto trading.
3.  November or December?  China became unfriendly to crypto mining (Large-scale miners moved oversea already)
4.  January 2018.  China banned websites of foreign crypto exchanges. (VPN!!!)
5.  Today, "China Full Ban Crypto"...  (Really?)

So what is next?
"China really ban crypto"?
"China really full ban crypto"?
"China really really full ban crypto"Huh
"China will jail anyone who trades crypto"Huh
"China will execute anyone who trades crypto"?
"China will nuke every country who trade crypto"Huh??

Stop spreading this nonsense.    What's done was already done in September 2017.   Nothing has changed ever since.  NOTHING really changed in the last 4~5 months.  

Yellow journalism at its best.  

Same goes for Korean and Indian news.   South Korea did not really ban crypto.  Just one guy wanted to ban it.  It was not approved, nor implemented.   So far they have only added regulations that people can no longer trade anonymously.   So what?   Didn't Coinbase, Kraken, Bittrex etc. US-based platforms all require our IDs and photos?  

India also did not ban crypto.  Just a minister made some unfriendly speech toward crypto.  No real "ban" whatsoever.  

From the look of it, someone or some groups are trying hard to make the prices go down.   The sad thing is, people are falling for it.   The same China "news" was used on 5 occasions to cause the market crash while nothing was really changed or happened.   Korean news was used on at least 2 occasions.    

The bottom line is, let's just ignore all the stupid "news".   Use our brains.   Not hearsay from yellow journalism.   It is getting annoying to have every little "news" to impact the market price.  

I think you're right. There are often false messages about bitcoin. People can't tell the difference between true and false, they will panic when they see bad news and lose a lot of money. Those who spread false news are so abominable.
You need to calm down and identify the accuracy of the message.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:15:21 PM

If you decide to invest in bitcoin, you need to study very carefully the sources of information that you use, because not all of them are competent. Be careful.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:43:17 PM

My biggest problem at the beginning of my career is a large amount of false information. And then I could not understand where the truth and a lie. But over time this passed.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
siddu1

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:53:43 PM

Yes,we should not listen to false news.False news always drop us in hesitation as a result sometimes we missed real thing.So when we hear a news,first we should judge the news then follow the rules.If we do this then we will not fall in any hesitation.
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:56:56 PM

Many people actually make false news to panic those who do not know cryptic people. And yes you've done so many times already and have no effect on the price of bitcoins. It just drops a week and it goes back to the previous price. So do not believe in such news because bitcoin stays steady! This is the money of the future!
Konos

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:01:56 PM

My biggest problem at the beginning of my career is a large amount of false information. And then I could not understand where the truth and a lie. But over time this passed.

Yeah, one has to look past all the biased bountyhunter and FUD- comments.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:03:39 PM

That is what I have been saying all this time!
Stop listening fake news created only to spread FUD and start using your brain once in your life!
And yet, today i have read one topic saying "china is banning crypto" and one user posted "USA and Russia too"  Roll Eyes
OP if I had any merit left I would have sent you all  Cheesy
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:04:21 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 08:48:32 PM by malikusama

This post was much needed to shut the mouth of dumb asses who are polluting the forum by spreading FUD across the forum.
They don't know even a bit of cryptos and just spreading FUD, bitcoin is not under any supervision or in control of country, state or company and that's why it cannot be affected by imposing bans in a specific country or state unless manipulation is done on a large scale.
People were using bitcoin and other cryptos and will always going to use them even if they need to go through any diversion or to take any alternate path.
najmul33

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:01:45 AM

I agree with op this fake news is a pain to make Crypto Market Down, they have fake news and making its price fall so they can buy more bitcoin, so be careful and stop listening other
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:44:58 AM

Thats true. For example the day before yesterday during technical malfunctions on the binance came out the news that the developers deceived investors. with binance all ok. This news is, as always, to collapse the course.
You are absolutely right. Bitcoins are the best currency and it has been a dilemma of our society that whatever thing is making a difference, people started hating it. And thus some notorious propagandas have been associated with such delightful elements so that it can be demoralized in eyes of general population. So is happening with bitcoins right now but we mustn’t listen such fake news.
Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:01:51 AM

Yes. Including what Roger Ver is saying. I don't have anything against Bitcoin Cash but the way they promote BCH is annoying. At the end, fake news will be bubbles.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:09:08 AM

This fake news propogate by some people who want to crush Bitcoin just to buy it in smaller price.
Yes lately a lot of fake news have surface which are obviously targeting to bring down bitcoin. It is easy for us bitcoin users to identify which is fake and which is credible news about bitcoin but it may be hard for others to do as well. I think we should do our part as well to share information to all the people we know not to believe any news they here about bitcoin directly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: