Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:24:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stop listening to false news  (Read 3573 times)
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 3032

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:12:59 AM

Very nice write up and sentiment by the newbie here!  This is absolutely dead on as well as an important topic.  I'm not so much on board with the creator of "fake news" so he says..but "fake news" does most certainly apply in the world of crypto-coins.  One thing we must remember is that the news outlets are doing everything they can to grab your attention whether that's by making a misleading headline or printing a bunch of FUD.

Look deep in to the technology.  Study and learn from great bitcoin minds like Andreas Antonopoulos.  You can find his youtube channel here (which he's always posting new and important content).   https://www.youtube.com/user/aantonop

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:19:35 AM

Where is my smerit when I need them? Though I am really one of the group that is believing that China or the misunderstanding on the Indian speech. I just hope this clear things up since a lot of people are believing that China and other things that happened is the reason why the price are going down.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:23:18 AM

Yes, as many of the oblique news to bitcoin is one of the tricks of the big money holders to drop the lower bitcoin prices. at a time when bitcoin is at a low price it's their chance to buy it at a cheap price, and earn a big profit when bitcoin goes back up to a high price.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:24:38 AM

i guess at this phase all the FUD effect is gone now.  Most of those who never research believe the fake news sadly there are majority of them.  We can see the result on the bitcoin crash in the previous days.  But now seems people had seen that this news is fake and bitcoin is going bullish.  Probably whales already accumulated and they wanted to get profit now so they are now releasing hype towards bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Kildin11

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:49:06 AM

you know, I read recently that the 100 biggest bitcoins of wallets became even more expensive and even more expensive during the market fall. Think, how it happened? And everything will become clear
Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:05:18 AM

issues like in China about Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin or the like. I consider only as a diversion. It may be that China wants to see how much public interest there or outside China responds to such things. When all the observers and lovers Crypto come in to discuss the problem, at that time also the Chinese government is thinking of something big that will be taken.

This is just my analysis!  Cheesy
Yeah newbies pay more attention the rumors and in result they sell out their coins and create a dump situation and whole community starts to suffer so please don’t listen to the rumors and false statements mates they are just spread to defame the popularity of bitcoin and sometime they spammers got success in their agendas because people listen to them and sell their coin and left bitcoin community kindly learn first and then invest into bitcoin, bitcoin totally work on the 80-20 analysis and 20 percent need to learn.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:16:00 AM

I do not really mind were the new is coming from this time,i don,t really care what they say again i have consider all this news as enemy of progress that all don,t to see the bitcoin growing,they just need the down fall of bitcoin.Am no longer at a panic state when i see such news.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:25:45 AM

The current "crash" is caused by one bad "news" after another.   A lot of them are the false or twisted truth.

For example, today, once again "China Full ban crypto".   What the...    Why is it causing another crash??  Why is it even "news"?

It was already banned in China back in September 2017.   All trading platforms suspended trading in September.   Anyone from China who still trade Crypto must be using foreign platforms.   Sure, they reported that China added all crypto exchange sites to Great FireWall.   So what?  These people have VPNs!   When I was in China, everyone who visits foreign sites use VPNs.   Yes, China banned VPN as well a long time ago.   So what?  Everyone is still using it.   Just like ignoring the traffic light is illegal in China, but at every intersection, you will see people ignore the red lights... the truth!   Just because it is "illegal", does not mean no one will do it.   

So just this (one) news of China banned Crypto, it was repeatedly used to crash the Crypto market (4 or 5 times).   Do not fall for it!
1.  Summer 2017, China banned ICO.
2.  September 2017, China banned crypto trading.
3.  November or December?  China became unfriendly to crypto mining (Large-scale miners moved oversea already)
4.  January 2018.  China banned websites of foreign crypto exchanges. (VPN!!!)
5.  Today, "China Full Ban Crypto"...  (Really?)

So what is next?
"China really ban crypto"?
"China really full ban crypto"?
"China really really full ban crypto"Huh
"China will jail anyone who trades crypto"Huh
"China will execute anyone who trades crypto"?
"China will nuke every country who trade crypto"Huh??

Stop spreading this nonsense.    What's done was already done in September 2017.   Nothing has changed ever since.  NOTHING really changed in the last 4~5 months.  

Yellow journalism at its best.  

Same goes for Korean and Indian news.   South Korea did not really ban crypto.  Just one guy wanted to ban it.  It was not approved, nor implemented.   So far they have only added regulations that people can no longer trade anonymously.   So what?   Didn't Coinbase, Kraken, Bittrex etc. US-based platforms all require our IDs and photos?  

India also did not ban crypto.  Just a minister made some unfriendly speech toward crypto.  No real "ban" whatsoever.  

From the look of it, someone or some groups are trying hard to make the prices go down.   The sad thing is, people are falling for it.   The same China "news" was used on 5 occasions to cause the market crash while nothing was really changed or happened.   Korean news was used on at least 2 occasions.    

The bottom line is, let's just ignore all the stupid "news".   Use our brains.   Not hearsay from yellow journalism.   It is getting annoying to have every little "news" to impact the market price.  

I know that some of the companies like banks does really want the news that cryptocurrency is crashing because in this way they can reduce the investors of bitcoins. Some of the news are just propaganda created by the companies who are being affected of the growth of cryptocurrency.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:35:32 AM

To differentiate what is believed to be false, it is very difficult for beginners to enter the virtual currency market. Having entered this market, I think you should not believe what you read, the articles are for reference only, and if you combine the references above with what you have studied This is good.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:46:47 AM

You can even remember recent news about BTC and India - the same situation  Smiley
Strong players are not affected by this influence, and as for weak... In order for someone to earn, someone must lose.
rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:54:42 AM

Yes it is very true, with bad news from china and south korea make bitcoin down very far, preferably do not listen to bad news about bitcoin, because it will progressively not good for bitcoin, hopefully situation like now quickly ends.
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:46:23 AM

Yes, I already stop listening to false news because it can't do good but so annoying. I just want to embrace change so i don't want to hear fake news. Sometimes listening to false news can make me damn so what i did is to ignore it.
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:52:43 AM

Over time, bitcoin reaps bad news and there are some parties that will eliminate the existence of bitcoin when it can help the economy of a country and this is all fake news that just dropped the popularity of bitcoin.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

False news and unconfirmed information appear all the time. But the bitcoin users are to blame that they are getting spread in the community and that they fall under their influence.
There is no use of information if it doesn't make the impact. So my advice to users would be to use more common sense and cool head and check the information before they forward it and start topanic and make some unreasonable moves.
But I guess people will never learn to act reasonable.

malaj
krungpuge03

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:01:09 AM

yes i agree because they dont know the great  value of bitcoin in our life .Bitcoin can change our life thats why i dont believe in false news
rappydoo

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:02:23 AM

yes look for reliable news sources, and confirm any news you see with another source.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:02:46 AM

This is the news which causes our bitcoin to go down. Anyway I believe that this kind of news is spreaded by those people who are literally not successful in the world of crypto currency. This is psychological response to their unsuccessful approach towards the crypto currency and in turn they keep creating FUD in the market. When they see market falling then they go ahead and try to invest money when it’s low in the value. That’s really bad move and I don’t think it will stop anytime soon.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:17:50 AM

A good piece and admonishment to everyone who trades bitcoins but support these bad and false news which has  been putting bitcoins price down.

boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:21:31 AM

I agree to stop listening to false news specially of you just read it in social media but the problem is even some giant companies are broadcasting fake news. It is really jard to determine what is real and what is fake.

The market will always react to information regardless of being fake or not. That is how trading works we just need to take advantages of the dips that caused by these FUD.
O$IRIS

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:22:56 AM

Currently, 90% of the stuff I see online or hear on news channels - BUL**HIT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: