Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stop listening to false news  (Read 3573 times)
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:07:15 AM

This fake news propogate by some people who want to crush Bitcoin just to buy it in smaller price.

Pretty much this. Crypto has some very big players in the market and they're able to manipulate the general consensus. They spread FUD so the overall perception becomes negative, a large percentage of weak hands panic sell and they buy more at the low price.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:12:16 AM

Thus, someone is trying to reduce the prices for bitcoin.  And even if we do not believe in this news, there are a lot of people who will believe in it, they will be afraid to invest in bitcoin and altcoins, and they will miss the opportunity to earn money.  Due to false news I have not watched TV for several years

[/center]
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:16:29 AM

Yes right, and if you are still listening do not spread them!!!
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:25:12 AM

Thus, someone is trying to reduce the prices for bitcoin.  And even if we do not believe in this news, there are a lot of people who will believe in it, they will be afraid to invest in bitcoin and altcoins, and they will miss the opportunity to earn money.  Due to false news I have not watched TV for several years
Fake news is almost everywhere and it sound normal to us to hear a fake news in this modern time, because we are now in high technology basis which is really getting easier to create such fake news on media site, I believe that we have our own understanding about true and fake news but we can't help our self to believe fake new sometimes maybe we need to hear everything on legal basis and we don't have to believe everything.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

It is true that these FUD have led to falling prices.The false news has made the crypto market go down. Everyone is scared of the crypto market and since then dare not invest in anymore.false news is affecting the growth of bitcoin. so it is very difficult to immediately understand where the true information, and where the lie. Therefore, trust only trusted sources.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:26:55 AM

The current "crash" is caused by one bad "news" after another.   A lot of them are the false or twisted truth.

For example, today, once again "China Full ban crypto".   What the...    Why is it causing another crash??  Why is it even "news"?

It was already banned in China back in September 2017.   All trading platforms suspended trading in September.   Anyone from China who still trade Crypto must be using foreign platforms.   Sure, they reported that China added all crypto exchange sites to Great FireWall.   So what?  These people have VPNs!   When I was in China, everyone who visits foreign sites use VPNs.   Yes, China banned VPN as well a long time ago.   So what?  Everyone is still using it.   Just like ignoring the traffic light is illegal in China, but at every intersection, you will see people ignore the red lights... the truth!   Just because it is "illegal", does not mean no one will do it.   

So just this (one) news of China banned Crypto, it was repeatedly used to crash the Crypto market (4 or 5 times).   Do not fall for it!
1.  Summer 2017, China banned ICO.
2.  September 2017, China banned crypto trading.
3.  November or December?  China became unfriendly to crypto mining (Large-scale miners moved oversea already)
4.  January 2018.  China banned websites of foreign crypto exchanges. (VPN!!!)
5.  Today, "China Full Ban Crypto"...  (Really?)

So what is next?
"China really ban crypto"?
"China really full ban crypto"?
"China really really full ban crypto"Huh
"China will jail anyone who trades crypto"Huh
"China will execute anyone who trades crypto"?
"China will nuke every country who trade crypto"Huh??

Stop spreading this nonsense.    What's done was already done in September 2017.   Nothing has changed ever since.  NOTHING really changed in the last 4~5 months.  

Yellow journalism at its best.  

Same goes for Korean and Indian news.   South Korea did not really ban crypto.  Just one guy wanted to ban it.  It was not approved, nor implemented.   So far they have only added regulations that people can no longer trade anonymously.   So what?   Didn't Coinbase, Kraken, Bittrex etc. US-based platforms all require our IDs and photos?  

India also did not ban crypto.  Just a minister made some unfriendly speech toward crypto.  No real "ban" whatsoever.  

From the look of it, someone or some groups are trying hard to make the prices go down.   The sad thing is, people are falling for it.   The same China "news" was used on 5 occasions to cause the market crash while nothing was really changed or happened.   Korean news was used on at least 2 occasions.    

The bottom line is, let's just ignore all the stupid "news".   Use our brains.   Not hearsay from yellow journalism.   It is getting annoying to have every little "news" to impact the market price.  

They want to spread out the fake news, so that many investors who lose their trust in cryptoworld. They want to fall down all crypto for their personal interest. Some of the country like china, indian, south korea are also participating this false news. So that the price of all crypto will be take down in the market.This false news is the reason why the value of all crypto in the market are very affected.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nickmax

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:31:34 AM

News is used both for artificial price reduction, and for raising. Everything depends on the desire of large investors, the whales of the crypto-currency world. We only need to "go with the flow" and do not believe the rumors.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:42:32 AM

This is useless most likely. Still whatever you do, people keep not using their mind to filter those news whether it's real of it just fake news (we are usually called them FUD) People nowadays are easily triggered by fake news and easily believe treated them as the fact. They must change this mindset, otherwise it's useless.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:17:16 AM

This fake news propogate by some people who want to crush Bitcoin just to buy it in smaller price.
Yes I believe you are right. This could be an inside job, those greedy investors spreading fake news just to cause panic selling to the new investors out there. But even though with all this price drop, I will never lose faith in bitcoin at all.
True many trickster people who spreads fake news and they were try to exclude or to close bitcoin forever,,,but of all that nonsense news i will not be bother by that,i will still  hold my hands and forever a loyal to btc,because this is my one hope/help for my everyday needs.
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:30:09 AM

Sometimes its hard for me to identify fake news from legit one....many lives will be ruin if they continue spreading fake news
Yes there are some fool peoples likes spreading fake news wrecking,destructive to any succesful things.,they were so annoying! And i think bitcoin will impossible to be gone forever,btc will  perpetually last forever and i will be a forever fanatic to bitcoin because this is my way to be one of the succesful through bitcoin.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:35:31 AM

I agree with your thoughts about the false news mate.And I think this is also part of the strategies of the big whales here in the crypto world inorder for ther other crypto holders to do the panic selling.And when that happens,that's the time they will going to buy all crypto coins at a lower price.So I guess we must not listened to this kind of mess so that the popularity of all cryptocurrencies still at the top.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
caseback

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:36:39 AM

Dont listen to false /fake news instead,just hold still on bitcoin,ignore those kind of trickers.,i dont think so that bitcoin will suddenly gone in that kind of nonsense news.,never beleive and be positive for you to think better.
Sexy_Sees

Activity: 128
Merit: 22

Life is like a box of chocolates :)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:42:18 AM

The prices on the markets can so easily be manipulated. The bull and bear traps are in full effect leaving the unexperienced traders clueless on what to do. Sometimes selling their shares for lot less than they want to, but feeding the daytraders in this way. Bad news is bad for a lot, but even good for others. The big rise from October up to end December where months without FUD and look what happens.. Bad news is there to stop the rise at some point.
Draizzy. Aryan

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:44:47 AM

Yes should be stop listening fake news, if u listen fake news then u didn't work on bitcoin. Bitcoin is never die .so stop listening fake news
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:46:18 AM

The bottom line is, let's just ignore all the stupid "news".   Use our brains.   Not hearsay from yellow journalism.   It is getting annoying to have every little "news" to impact the market price.  

I think that is the most important thing for us to do: to use our brains.
We can recheck news on other sites. And even if there might be some truth, we can always think ourselves what impact the event might have on bitcoin.
Another thing we can do: not to retweet everything everywhere. Because through that the false news really get viral.

It's me!!!
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:53:27 AM

I never believed that bitcoin would be shut down.

Fake news is dangerous.. More people think it's true.

Time can tell, and bitcoin is still growing steadily.
SirTradeX

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:56:22 AM

Greed is something that accompanies people since the dawn of time. It's really easy to crowd control people with news since they made us obedient to believe everything we read or see on TV. Crowd manipulation is easy nowadays are some like to explot it for their profit.
People should just ignore such news. If you truly believe in crypto, you should not be manipulated by news. This goes to those who panic sell ofc.
Knowlege is problem. Most people in this market have none about crypto and that's why panic selling is so common.
Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:56:48 AM

That is not only fake news.... it's just rumors that can be true... everybody wants to protect his own investment.

Yes! so true.. But sometime  for some people, if you don't dig deeper in every issue you can't tell witch is true and witch is what you call fake news.. I too will protect my own investment in a wiser way..

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:00:16 AM

Please tell me a media that isn't biased, I'm sure the result is none. It is important to not easily trust some media even though it is reputable. Analysing and researching news on yourself based on a true source is essential in our nowadays life since it gives us a really clear and helpful insight instead of biased opinion.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:02:48 AM

The current "crash" is caused by one bad "news" after another.   A lot of them are the false or twisted truth.

For example, today, once again "China Full ban crypto".   What the...    Why is it causing another crash??  Why is it even "news"?

It was already banned in China back in September 2017.   All trading platforms suspended trading in September.   Anyone from China who still trade Crypto must be using foreign platforms.   Sure, they reported that China added all crypto exchange sites to Great FireWall.   So what?  These people have VPNs!   When I was in China, everyone who visits foreign sites use VPNs.   Yes, China banned VPN as well a long time ago.   So what?  Everyone is still using it.   Just like ignoring the traffic light is illegal in China, but at every intersection, you will see people ignore the red lights... the truth!   Just because it is "illegal", does not mean no one will do it.   

So just this (one) news of China banned Crypto, it was repeatedly used to crash the Crypto market (4 or 5 times).   Do not fall for it!
1.  Summer 2017, China banned ICO.
2.  September 2017, China banned crypto trading.
3.  November or December?  China became unfriendly to crypto mining (Large-scale miners moved oversea already)
4.  January 2018.  China banned websites of foreign crypto exchanges. (VPN!!!)
5.  Today, "China Full Ban Crypto"...  (Really?)

So what is next?
"China really ban crypto"?
"China really full ban crypto"?
"China really really full ban crypto"Huh
"China will jail anyone who trades crypto"Huh
"China will execute anyone who trades crypto"?
"China will nuke every country who trade crypto"Huh??

Stop spreading this nonsense.    What's done was already done in September 2017.   Nothing has changed ever since.  NOTHING really changed in the last 4~5 months.  

Yellow journalism at its best.  

Same goes for Korean and Indian news.   South Korea did not really ban crypto.  Just one guy wanted to ban it.  It was not approved, nor implemented.   So far they have only added regulations that people can no longer trade anonymously.   So what?   Didn't Coinbase, Kraken, Bittrex etc. US-based platforms all require our IDs and photos?  

India also did not ban crypto.  Just a minister made some unfriendly speech toward crypto.  No real "ban" whatsoever.  

From the look of it, someone or some groups are trying hard to make the prices go down.   The sad thing is, people are falling for it.   The same China "news" was used on 5 occasions to cause the market crash while nothing was really changed or happened.   Korean news was used on at least 2 occasions.    

In our country there are people who trying to spread fake news arount it. They doesnt know how it affect lots of people with that false news. It happens everywhere so be aware and make it sure that the news you read is true and dont ever try to spread if you do not really sure about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: