Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:24:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stop listening to false news  (Read 3573 times)
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

I will add, stop listening for 2-5 years forecasts, unless from Nostradamus. Those ppl talk crap and their predictions worth nothing. If they're right, it is just pure luck. This is a very risky market, TA is only usable in stable phases and completely useless when whales are manipulating the market.
Even the so called Bitcoin experts are not to be listened to because they are always predicting doom and gloom for bitcoins and i will not be surprised if they are doing it for their own personal gain. Some are paid to do it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:09:33 PM

Many media will use false FUD to cheat people, they can then bitcoin and other purchases at a discount, but this method is very effective in the bull market, but the bear market is in a state of falling.

market field

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

When I invest I just believe in what I judge. I never believed what others said.
keziakusayang

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:17:08 PM

I never believed in the news that bitcoin would be closed. okay if the government can close the wallet accounts and exchanger for acces it. but my question is, can the government really block this blockchain technology?

government of a country? certainly can not. blockchain technology is not for a country only, all need it. if there are some who do not agree, blockchain technology still exist for other countries.
Ocherill

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:32:43 PM

I don't think china banned cryptoz! or am I wrong? Because many chinese are leading traders this days
vanslyien

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

In order to distinguish fraud from genuine is to look on both. How can you say that it is right if you don't know what is wrong, correct? There should be a point of comparison. So there is no harm listening into fake news, we just have to filter lots of information from the media.
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:12:43 AM

e can see the result on the bitcoin crash in the previous days.  But now seems people had seen that this news is fake and bitcoin is going bullish. When I started to join bitcoin I just believe in what I judge. I never believed what others said.
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:28:54 AM

Yes, I already stop listening or reading false news because it can't do good. I just listened to all positive news so that good vibes will always come on my way and I'm very determined to pursue my goals everytime i can hear positive news, stress free so i ignore negative news about bitcoin but see the positive side.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
SirTradeX

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:32:50 AM

I am not sure why so many people find this so bad... I like mini crashes like this because i can invest at the lowest price possible and after the price goes up i can withdraw any additional inpput. Easy money if you're here for the profit. Just don't be freaking scared. Market will hold, It won't just feaking crash over night. Be smart and invest when prices get low, sell when prices are "high" keep the profit and withdraw the input. That freaking simple. Since new year it has been an amazing journey for marginal profits. Use your brain people.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:38:16 AM

It is best not to hear bad news because it affects your thinking and also leads to the creation of new ideas in your mind and in the end this news is false, it is possible to lose a lot of money just because you heard bad and uncertain news
AlexWilliam502

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:42:10 AM

I agree with you. This false news is affecting the growth of bitcoin.This is a completely new area, and so it is very difficult to immediately understand where the true information, and where the lie. Therefore, trust only trusted sources.
White32

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:08:53 PM

As long as many people trusted in bitcoin and bitcoin giving more profit to anyone else i will not listen whatever kind false news is that. I dont care to the people who believin negatively about bitcoin. What important is bitcoin is not abusing any law or illegally. Specially now that BSP allowing bitcoin to counterflow around the philippines is just that we must be careful on chosing site to avoid scammers.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:52:20 PM

Do not listen to the false news because it is an strategic to panic selling bicoin. They just wanted to but your bitcoin in a smaller amount so that's why they spreading a fake news.

Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:57:34 PM

When a thing has been reaching at the top that time many other thing tries to bound that and in cryptocurrency media is doing that very hardly. Bitcoin is a very beautiful and expensive coin. But it has some disadvantage too so that some countries government don’t want to take any risk with their people and they have banned that coin at their country. This issue is so much using by the media and they are spraying many false news with this coin. You have to be careful about your decision. Because your one mistake can destroy your life. So that don’t take any fake news. You can know everything at online and their own site so that don’t follow external news to get success.

Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:53:50 PM

This fake news propogate by some people who want to crush Bitcoin just to buy it in smaller price.

There are a lot of fake news this day. Some make fake news in order to have a negative outcome on crypto currencies. When we read this fake news we tend to be scared in doing investment in bitcoin.  For me i firmly believe in bitcoin becs. It is helping me right now.
malbterxic

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

It's easy to say - stop listening to false news.
And how can this be done by an ordinary user who is not burdened with a lot of knowledge? they will always be a majority.
If there was a correct way to filter out false news from truthful, then I think in the world there would be no wars.
   So I think that you just need to be able to control yourself and recheck all several times.

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

The current "crash" is caused by one bad "news" after another.   A lot of them are the false or twisted truth.

For example, today, once again "China Full ban crypto".   What the...    Why is it causing another crash??  Why is it even "news"?

It was already banned in China back in September 2017.   All trading platforms suspended trading in September.   Anyone from China who still trade Crypto must be using foreign platforms.   Sure, they reported that China added all crypto exchange sites to Great FireWall.   So what?  These people have VPNs!   When I was in China, everyone who visits foreign sites use VPNs.   Yes, China banned VPN as well a long time ago.   So what?  Everyone is still using it.   Just like ignoring the traffic light is illegal in China, but at every intersection, you will see people ignore the red lights... the truth!   Just because it is "illegal", does not mean no one will do it.   

So just this (one) news of China banned Crypto, it was repeatedly used to crash the Crypto market (4 or 5 times).   Do not fall for it!
1.  Summer 2017, China banned ICO.
2.  September 2017, China banned crypto trading.
3.  November or December?  China became unfriendly to crypto mining (Large-scale miners moved oversea already)
4.  January 2018.  China banned websites of foreign crypto exchanges. (VPN!!!)
5.  Today, "China Full Ban Crypto"...  (Really?)

So what is next?
"China really ban crypto"?
"China really full ban crypto"?
"China really really full ban crypto"Huh
"China will jail anyone who trades crypto"Huh
"China will execute anyone who trades crypto"?
"China will nuke every country who trade crypto"Huh??

Stop spreading this nonsense.    What's done was already done in September 2017.   Nothing has changed ever since.  NOTHING really changed in the last 4~5 months.  

Yellow journalism at its best.  

Same goes for Korean and Indian news.   South Korea did not really ban crypto.  Just one guy wanted to ban it.  It was not approved, nor implemented.   So far they have only added regulations that people can no longer trade anonymously.   So what?   Didn't Coinbase, Kraken, Bittrex etc. US-based platforms all require our IDs and photos?  

India also did not ban crypto.  Just a minister made some unfriendly speech toward crypto.  No real "ban" whatsoever.  

From the look of it, someone or some groups are trying hard to make the prices go down.   The sad thing is, people are falling for it.   The same China "news" was used on 5 occasions to cause the market crash while nothing was really changed or happened.   Korean news was used on at least 2 occasions.    

The bottom line is, let's just ignore all the stupid "news".   Use our brains.   Not hearsay from yellow journalism.   It is getting annoying to have every little "news" to impact the market price.  

You’re absolutely correct on this one, no question that there really has been sometimes or too often i think that bitcoin is pinted in a picture that is unneccessarily untrue or extravagantly honest and I think thats why we have to power up our information drive on it. If we can influence or involve our friends, colleagues and most of all family then the word of mouth would be faster and much more efficient than what the news and the media stations has to offer and that we can raise awareness on what the truth is on the cryptocurrency market
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

The current "crash" is caused by one bad "news" after another.   A lot of them are the false or twisted truth.

For example, today, once again "China Full ban crypto".   What the...    Why is it causing another crash??  Why is it even "news"?

It was already banned in China back in September 2017.   All trading platforms suspended trading in September.   Anyone from China who still trade Crypto must be using foreign platforms.   Sure, they reported that China added all crypto exchange sites to Great FireWall.   So what?  These people have VPNs!   When I was in China, everyone who visits foreign sites use VPNs.   Yes, China banned VPN as well a long time ago.   So what?  Everyone is still using it.   Just like ignoring the traffic light is illegal in China, but at every intersection, you will see people ignore the red lights... the truth!   Just because it is "illegal", does not mean no one will do it.   

So just this (one) news of China banned Crypto, it was repeatedly used to crash the Crypto market (4 or 5 times).   Do not fall for it!
1.  Summer 2017, China banned ICO.
2.  September 2017, China banned crypto trading.
3.  November or December?  China became unfriendly to crypto mining (Large-scale miners moved oversea already)
4.  January 2018.  China banned websites of foreign crypto exchanges. (VPN!!!)
5.  Today, "China Full Ban Crypto"...  (Really?)

So what is next?
"China really ban crypto"?
"China really full ban crypto"?
"China really really full ban crypto"Huh
"China will jail anyone who trades crypto"Huh
"China will execute anyone who trades crypto"?
"China will nuke every country who trade crypto"Huh??

Stop spreading this nonsense.    What's done was already done in September 2017.   Nothing has changed ever since.  NOTHING really changed in the last 4~5 months.  

Yellow journalism at its best.  

Same goes for Korean and Indian news.   South Korea did not really ban crypto.  Just one guy wanted to ban it.  It was not approved, nor implemented.   So far they have only added regulations that people can no longer trade anonymously.   So what?   Didn't Coinbase, Kraken, Bittrex etc. US-based platforms all require our IDs and photos?  

India also did not ban crypto.  Just a minister made some unfriendly speech toward crypto.  No real "ban" whatsoever.  

From the look of it, someone or some groups are trying hard to make the prices go down.   The sad thing is, people are falling for it.   The same China "news" was used on 5 occasions to cause the market crash while nothing was really changed or happened.   Korean news was used on at least 2 occasions.    

The bottom line is, let's just ignore all the stupid "news".   Use our brains.   Not hearsay from yellow journalism.   It is getting annoying to have every little "news" to impact the market price.  

You’re absolutely correct on this one, no question that there really has been sometimes or too often i think that bitcoin is pinted in a picture that is unneccessarily untrue or extravagantly honest and I think thats why we have to power up our information drive on it. If we can influence or involve our friends, colleagues and most of all family then the word of mouth would be faster and much more efficient than what the news and the media stations has to offer and that we can raise awareness on what the truth is on the cryptocurrency market

Yes the best thing we can do of this false news or fake news is just listen and ignore it, but in the since of we are a bitcoin fanatic we will be harmed of a different bad news about bitcoin.
    Instead of being discouraged and affected of the bad news, We should keep calm and promote BTC to some of our friend and family member.
fyubr

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

There are a lot of false news around the cryptocurrency now. People who do not know cryptocurrency for a long time, believe in everything they are told.
kskwerl

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:04:26 PM

And journalists are only happy about this. They say and do everything to attract the reader. This is the usual course of the journalist. And no more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: