Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stop listening to false news  (Read 3573 times)
bitcointodayand

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:06:17 PM

But among all this information is news, there is always a real one. Truthful, which speaks the truth. How, then, should it be distinguished?
I think for a start it's worth to browse the internet. View the news of previous years. Compare information.

fyubr

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:07:02 PM

But among all this information is news, there is always a real one. Truthful, which speaks the truth. How, then, should it be distinguished?
I think for a start it's worth to browse the internet. View the news of previous years. Compare information.
You can consult with friends who have been doing this for a long time. They will tell you something.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

I agree, now there are a lot of different false news and articles that call people who are connected with cryptocurrencies, to panic. You need to carefully choose the sources where you read the news, because many of them print incorrect information, which leads to panic for people and fluctuations in prices for cryptocurrencies.
kskwerl

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

You can consult with friends who have been doing this for a long time. They will tell you something.
But my friends, for example, told me about the behavior of China. That they forbid to obtain a cryptocurrency.
mkcube

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:09:33 PM

Stop listening to false news.As the bitcoin is high demand in the market the mote critics youve heard.Some people All you have to do is ignore the issues cause they want the crptocurrency will be lost.We dint believe the news,bitcoiner’s will go forever.
Draizzy. Aryan

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:12:40 PM

yes should be stop listening to false news because it's effect to bitcoin.
fyubr

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:13:36 PM

These are all journalists. One thought up, the other continued. Here's a sensation for you. They are rich and happy
bitcointodayand

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:14:16 PM

I do not agree that all the examples of the author are correct. some things are real. Many people will not tell the same story to each other.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:15:00 PM

It's easy to say - stop listening to false news.
And how can this be done by an ordinary user who is not burdened with a lot of knowledge? they will always be a majority.
If there was a correct way to filter out false news from truthful, then I think in the world there would be no wars.
   So I think that you just need to be able to control yourself and recheck all several times.

right on this,those seeking for information will always be a victim of false news,coz everything that might comes out in forum either go or bad that captures their attentions..and this Godamn news maker that nothing can do good to community still sending this fake messages
kskwerl

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:15:16 PM

I do not agree that all the examples of the author are correct. some things are real. Many people will not tell the same story to each other.
Do you believe everything you see on the Internet? I personally do not. So even about you can write a lot of mucus. Too many anonymous on the network.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

The main reason of the rumors and false news is the half understanding of cryptos. I have seen journalists and writers giving bullshit reasons for why cryptocurrencies will fail without understanding the underlying technical or economical aspect. Since, the market is highly unregulated, the rumors are inevitable.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

Stop listening to false news.As the bitcoin is high demand in the market the mote critics youve heard.Some people All you have to do is ignore the issues cause they want the crptocurrency will be lost.We dint believe the news,bitcoiner’s will go forever.

I think some group want to take advantage for panic sell ,as I know bitcoin value are easily manipulate if some group of whale trader agree do something , bitcoin value will changed up to 5%.
With 5& it's enough to make people scared so this is crypto risk and people must be ready for it
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:23:09 PM

I agree with you on this. You do not always follow the bitcoin value every minute. This only adds to the anxiety. I think if you want to invest it for a long time then you should be patient and wait and buy as many bitcoins as possible.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:03:32 PM

There are a lot of false news around the cryptocurrency now. People who do not know cryptocurrency for a long time, believe in everything they are told.
The problem in them is that they do not know that how much will these news affect the future of Bitcoin they only hear any harsh news in the field of Bitcoin and most of them start to think that the price of Bitcoin will decrease so without seeing the decrease in the price they start to sell their coins and with this process the price of Bitcoin start to decrease I will suggest them to do not rely on these news as these news do not have any thing with Bitcoin price. The price of Bitcoin is decentralized.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:08:41 PM

The most popular crypto currency in the world - bitcoin - began the year with a fall, a rebound and a new fall. Such swings will continue. Some experts do not exclude the take-off of the rate to $ 100 thousand
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:42:40 PM

I think some group want to take advantage for panic sell ,as I know bitcoin value are easily manipulate if some group of whale trader agree do something , bitcoin value will changed up to 5%.
With 5& it's enough to make people scared so this is crypto risk and people must be ready for it
thats the sad part of crypto market,those manipulator people that taking advantage when theres some big news that can give effect on the price they'll paying another users to spread the issue and add panic to the market,so from that weak hands and panicking newbie will withdraw even in losses just to cut survive the dip.i dont know whats this peoples principle in lifes but they only want to gain and gain what ever happens to others
Freyya08

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:25:50 PM

There's a lot of different stories spreading day by day. We cant even tell if its true or not anymore. The thing is, lets not believe everything we see in social media. Lets choose carefully the articles that were going to read. Always do a Research and read. Sometimes a very small picture can tell different stories, same with every article sometimes the words they use can be very deceiving and that can capture our attention. So its very important not to panic immediately, you have to research it first.

leonora galvan

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:38:07 AM

The current "crash" is caused by one bad "news" after another.   A lot of them are the false or twisted truth.

For example, today, once again "China Full ban crypto".   What the...    Why is it causing another crash??  Why is it even "news"?

It was already banned in China back in September 2017.   All trading platforms suspended trading in September.   Anyone from China who still trade Crypto must be using foreign platforms.   Sure, they reported that China added all crypto exchange sites to Great FireWall.   So what?  These people have VPNs!   When I was in China, everyone who visits foreign sites use VPNs.   Yes, China banned VPN as well a long time ago.   So what?  Everyone is still using it.   Just like ignoring the traffic light is illegal in China, but at every intersection, you will see people ignore the red lights... the truth!   Just because it is "illegal", does not mean no one will do it.   

So just this (one) news of China banned Crypto, it was repeatedly used to crash the Crypto market (4 or 5 times).   Do not fall for it!
1.  Summer 2017, China banned ICO.
2.  September 2017, China banned crypto trading.
3.  November or December?  China became unfriendly to crypto mining (Large-scale miners moved oversea already)
4.  January 2018.  China banned websites of foreign crypto exchanges. (VPN!!!)
5.  Today, "China Full Ban Crypto"...  (Really?)

So what is next?
"China really ban crypto"?
"China really full ban crypto"?
"China really really full ban crypto"Huh
"China will jail anyone who trades crypto"Huh
"China will execute anyone who trades crypto"?
"China will nuke every country who trade crypto"Huh??

Stop spreading this nonsense.    What's done was already done in September 2017.   Nothing has changed ever since.  NOTHING really changed in the last 4~5 months.  

Yellow journalism at its best.  

Same goes for Korean and Indian news.   South Korea did not really ban crypto.  Just one guy wanted to ban it.  It was not approved, nor implemented.   So far they have only added regulations that people can no longer trade anonymously.   So what?   Didn't Coinbase, Kraken, Bittrex etc. US-based platforms all require our IDs and photos?  

India also did not ban crypto.  Just a minister made some unfriendly speech toward crypto.  No real "ban" whatsoever.  

From the look of it, someone or some groups are trying hard to make the prices go down.   The sad thing is, people are falling for it.   The same China "news" was used on 5 occasions to cause the market crash while nothing was really changed or happened.   Korean news was used on at least 2 occasions.    

The bottom line is, let's just ignore all the stupid "news".   Use our brains.   Not hearsay from yellow journalism.   It is getting annoying to have every little "news" to impact the market price.  

yes we have to be yourself anytime don't listen to any one who are telling false alarm about bitcoin.you have to trust for what you are doing and just do your work to earn a lot of bitcoin and you will sell it in a right time you want.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:48:13 AM

Fake news is danger.. more people think that is true and run sell bitcoin without reason.
Fake news create panic sell Angry

True, sometimes we don't think if that is true or not. But before we believe try to research more, sometimes they believed based on that news. Fake news affect the bitcoin, so other people panic when they heard that news. I think they create a fake news because some of them they are only paid. The best thing we can do is do not listen  to the news and always trust in bitcoin.
bcni

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:53:17 AM

There are a lot of false news around the cryptocurrency now. People who do not know cryptocurrency for a long time, believe in everything they are told.
The problem in them is that they do not know that how much will these news affect the future of Bitcoin they only hear any harsh news in the field of Bitcoin and most of them start to think that the price of Bitcoin will decrease so without seeing the decrease in the price they start to sell their coins and with this process the price of Bitcoin start to decrease I will suggest them to do not rely on these news as these news do not have any thing with Bitcoin price. The price of Bitcoin is decentralized.

Yes, I agree with you. Water can carry a boat and can also overturn it. When the news media has been smashing or spreading negative news on Bitcoin, it will cause people to panic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: