Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:44:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stop listening to false news  (Read 3573 times)
eert

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:06:45 AM

In all the negative news, most of the news from China is a premeditated release. It is to make certain people get cheap chips. Most people do not analyze it seriously when they see false news. Panic selling causes currency. The price has dropped significantly. Even so, my confidence in Bitcoin still exists!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:29:43 AM

I want you all to know that hearsay and false and unconfirmed circulation of information destroy one's reputation and crash down businesses. There had been unconfirmed information going about concerning the banning of bitcoin in some countries by some government or minister which are not true. Some of these false information where lies put together by the enemy of bitcoin in other to crash down the value of bitcoin and reduce the follower. And the bad news is that many Investor and users of bitcoin are falling for this.
Please let us wake up and stand firm with bitcoin to sustain it and make it grow again. This is the only way we can enjoy the benefits of investing into it. Let us all stand with bitcoin and proclaim #istandwithbitcoin
NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:52:46 AM

This fake news propogate by some people who want to crush Bitcoin just to buy it in smaller price.

You're probably right, this is just to shake the bitcoin price and then they could buy cheap btc. The problem is that the supposedly fake new is really affecting a lot of holders and some even sold their coins just to compensate their loss.

shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:00:47 AM

As every one know Bitcoin is now one of the hot issue in the world and now the greedy whales some are now i think from some govt are trying to make huge incomer and they are trying to spread negative news and then buy cheap and become billionaires overnight,so hodl don't sell and wait for good time.

syusk82

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:13:58 AM

I have seen many false news from China and it is ridiculous. Why do so many people think this is true, and panic selling their coins, they are all cheated, and sometimes I think they are stupid! Why should you believe in false news? There is no judgment of your own!
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:15:51 AM

As every one know Bitcoin is now one of the hot issue in the world and now the greedy whales some are now i think from some govt are trying to make huge incomer and they are trying to spread negative news and then buy cheap and become billionaires overnight,so hodl don't sell and wait for good time.
Don't just hold your coins. Put them into some altcoins or alternative coins that have a low price too so you can have a chance to grow your current balance in your portfolio and also buy some more bitcoin and other cheap altcoins using your fiat money so you will have more balance and you can get it for a very decent price which is much better than last year price.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:20:01 AM

I agree with this, it will make your life easier. In the crypto world if you listen to false news or let it affect you, you might end up losing more that you can imagine, False news are very rampant in this day and age, especially about Bitcoin, so you have to be responsible and smart enough to know if it is true or not, don't believe right away. Rumors and fake news are things that we should always be careful of since it can affect people's trust and belief in Bitcoin. Read, research, observe, we have to have our eyes wide open and not just eat whatever the media or the internet will feed us.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:35:26 AM

The current "crash" is caused by one bad "news" after another.   A lot of them are the false or twisted truth.

For example, today, once again "China Full ban crypto".   What the...    Why is it causing another crash??  Why is it even "news"?

It was already banned in China back in September 2017.   All trading platforms suspended trading in September.   Anyone from China who still trade Crypto must be using foreign platforms.   Sure, they reported that China added all crypto exchange sites to Great FireWall.   So what?  These people have VPNs!   When I was in China, everyone who visits foreign sites use VPNs.   Yes, China banned VPN as well a long time ago.   So what?  Everyone is still using it.   Just like ignoring the traffic light is illegal in China, but at every intersection, you will see people ignore the red lights... the truth!   Just because it is "illegal", does not mean no one will do it.   

So just this (one) news of China banned Crypto, it was repeatedly used to crash the Crypto market (4 or 5 times).   Do not fall for it!
1.  Summer 2017, China banned ICO.
2.  September 2017, China banned crypto trading.
3.  November or December?  China became unfriendly to crypto mining (Large-scale miners moved oversea already)
4.  January 2018.  China banned websites of foreign crypto exchanges. (VPN!!!)
5.  Today, "China Full Ban Crypto"...  (Really?)

So what is next?
"China really ban crypto"?
"China really full ban crypto"?
"China really really full ban crypto"Huh
"China will jail anyone who trades crypto"Huh
"China will execute anyone who trades crypto"?
"China will nuke every country who trade crypto"Huh??

Stop spreading this nonsense.    What's done was already done in September 2017.   Nothing has changed ever since.  NOTHING really changed in the last 4~5 months.  

Yellow journalism at its best.  

Same goes for Korean and Indian news.   South Korea did not really ban crypto.  Just one guy wanted to ban it.  It was not approved, nor implemented.   So far they have only added regulations that people can no longer trade anonymously.   So what?   Didn't Coinbase, Kraken, Bittrex etc. US-based platforms all require our IDs and photos?  

India also did not ban crypto.  Just a minister made some unfriendly speech toward crypto.  No real "ban" whatsoever.  

From the look of it, someone or some groups are trying hard to make the prices go down.   The sad thing is, people are falling for it.   The same China "news" was used on 5 occasions to cause the market crash while nothing was really changed or happened.   Korean news was used on at least 2 occasions.    

The bottom line is, let's just ignore all the stupid "news".   Use our brains.   Not hearsay from yellow journalism.   It is getting annoying to have every little "news" to impact the market price.  

I never practice my self in believe in fake new..it's only trush your putting in your mind.. I'll stick to posibility on how to florish more in BTC.. Dealing in with the crypto world you must have an opened mind and not focus in negativety or else you go jeopardizing  everything you have pland for...

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
ramdani29

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

The current "crash" is caused by one bad "news" after another.   A lot of them are the false or twisted truth.

For example, today, once again "China Full ban crypto".   What the...    Why is it causing another crash??  Why is it even "news"?

It was already banned in China back in September 2017.   All trading platforms suspended trading in September.   Anyone from China who still trade Crypto must be using foreign platforms.   Sure, they reported that China added all crypto exchange sites to Great FireWall.   So what?  These people have VPNs!   When I was in China, everyone who visits foreign sites use VPNs.   Yes, China banned VPN as well a long time ago.   So what?  Everyone is still using it.   Just like ignoring the traffic light is illegal in China, but at every intersection, you will see people ignore the red lights... the truth!   Just because it is "illegal", does not mean no one will do it.   

So just this (one) news of China banned Crypto, it was repeatedly used to crash the Crypto market (4 or 5 times).   Do not fall for it!
1.  Summer 2017, China banned ICO.
2.  September 2017, China banned crypto trading.
3.  November or December?  China became unfriendly to crypto mining (Large-scale miners moved oversea already)
4.  January 2018.  China banned websites of foreign crypto exchanges. (VPN!!!)
5.  Today, "China Full Ban Crypto"...  (Really?)

So what is next?
"China really ban crypto"?
"China really full ban crypto"?
"China really really full ban crypto"Huh
"China will jail anyone who trades crypto"Huh
"China will execute anyone who trades crypto"?
"China will nuke every country who trade crypto"Huh??

Stop spreading this nonsense.    What's done was already done in September 2017.   Nothing has changed ever since.  NOTHING really changed in the last 4~5 months.  

Yellow journalism at its best.  

Same goes for Korean and Indian news.   South Korea did not really ban crypto.  Just one guy wanted to ban it.  It was not approved, nor implemented.   So far they have only added regulations that people can no longer trade anonymously.   So what?   Didn't Coinbase, Kraken, Bittrex etc. US-based platforms all require our IDs and photos?  

India also did not ban crypto.  Just a minister made some unfriendly speech toward crypto.  No real "ban" whatsoever.  

From the look of it, someone or some groups are trying hard to make the prices go down.   The sad thing is, people are falling for it.   The same China "news" was used on 5 occasions to cause the market crash while nothing was really changed or happened.   Korean news was used on at least 2 occasions.    

The bottom line is, let's just ignore all the stupid "news".   Use our brains.   Not hearsay from yellow journalism.   It is getting annoying to have every little "news" to impact the market price.  

sources of counterfeit newsmakers have a goal for investors to sell bitcoin, after selling bitcoins, bitcoin will go down and sources will buy on a large scale.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:14:08 AM

These are the kibds of topics I want more on this forum, not those types of types of topics that discourage investors using fake news. Yes, all of these I think is true. The only reason the price is dropping is becsuse people that are manipulated by hearsays and the media are starting to pull out their investments and leave bitcoin thinking it was the best idea.
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:17:33 AM

Because of these false news a lot of potential and curious investors have back out. All those news does is to attack bitcoin but I still don't believe them. I just don't listen to anyone but I do my own research if I want to know something.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:38:52 AM

False news actually help weed out idiots and newbie investors who actually have no clue in investing with bitcoins. Easy picking for us so if they sell out of panic, more bitcoin for us. Makes it easier to invest and buy heck of a lot more bitcoins for everyone.

altysha

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:49:12 AM

I try to not listen to these fake news. And I think we should spread the correct information, because a lot of new investors will take out their money. 
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:51:30 AM

False news can harm everything,we should not listen and believe in the nonsense news made by the nonsense people who like to destroy the crypto world.
Klintiv

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

complete agreement. not need to listen to silly news and need to to think themselves. everyone knows the risks when investing in cryptocurrency.

bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:56:07 AM

A lot of false news are causing the market to dip, some people are spreading negative news about cryptocurrency. Because of that, the market has been dropping consistently for the past few weeks. I think all investors shouldn't pay attention to these false news.
Emjohn.

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:00:14 AM

Fake news really affects the market. Maybe you check whether the news is really true before jumping into conclusion and believe so fast to it. And those who spread these nonsense news, please stop it because many of us or all of us will be affected.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:04:45 AM

A lot of people just hear these false news and keep on spreading it like wild fire. These shitty news must not impact the market as most of them are either fake news or the same old crap getting repeated again or misinterpretation of words said by Government officials. All these FUDS are spread in the market to rip off gullible investors of their money.

jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

Isn't it funny how the big names in 'news' keep quiet when the centralized stock market takes a dive but are happy to spread FUD when it comes to crypto?
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:13:11 AM

This is what I was telling everyone I know who are doubting bitcoin. The prices now go down because of these people who wanted bitcoin to go down, most especially they are comprised of capitalists that are so greedy they wouldn't let any competition to happen. The cryptocurrency industry might have been suffering serious injuries as of now but rest assured that we would recover and we would reclaim what was lost.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: