Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:50:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stop listening to false news  (Read 3573 times)
Emran4567

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:06:24 AM

I do not believe in the news that Bitcoin will either stop or end. Because my self-confidence is on the bitcoin. It can never end. I do not have any reasons to stop the bitcoin but I can not show any specific reasons for the shutting down of Bitcoin. Do
gidrulionel@gmail.com

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:20:53 AM

All these fake news and fud are normal in health market, they lead to a correction which gives others an opportunity to buy, besides I think they planned to give whales more shares in the market by buying cheaply, I personally hodl, even in these times
van jones2594

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:21:26 AM

Oh, I have a bunch of retarded news in YouTube and I just can't get away from it. There's no enough reliable content
yujli

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:24:00 AM

I agree with you. I don't understand why many people believe in false news. Fake news makes all things mess up. I don't think that the price of Bitcoin is very easy to fall because of false news. All of these are people who are against change. the behavior of,
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:32:48 AM

All news needs to be filtered. You should always check everything. You can not trust everything. And the prohibitions, they can also be circumvented, there are ways.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:50:50 AM

Listening to false news is not good for you as a crypto investor because false news makes you scared and which in turn leads to you panic selling if you give into your emotions and let it control your actions.
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:53:34 AM

yes, it is maybe the best thing that we can do to be positive we should stop listening to false news because it only bring us worries, like losing bitcoin. it is the main reason why some users got panic.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

That's true, fake news are all over, that's why we are experiencing low amount of bitcoin today because of thay fake news making people to make their panic selling which is not helping bitcoin and for most of us. I think bitcoin needs more strategies again so that most investors will come back.

as of now that the bitcoin has low value lots of news are spreading like bitcoin will be dead and so on and because of that i agree that most of bitcoin holders are panicking as well as some investors because they are losing their investment. i am also holding a little coins but i will not sell it unless bitcoin rise again. i know that bitcoin is already in most of the country around the world and has a little probability of falling. so i will hold it till then
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:56:45 AM

False and inaccurate news are the main challenge facing crypto. people come up with anauthentic news with no fact in it and spread it widely causing panic in the crypto market. its good to verify the source of news before believing in them
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:03:21 AM

That's true, fake news are all over, that's why we are experiencing low amount of bitcoin today because of thay fake news making people to make their panic selling which is not helping bitcoin and for most of us. I think bitcoin needs more strategies again so that most investors will come back.

as of now that the bitcoin has low value lots of news are spreading like bitcoin will be dead and so on and because of that i agree that most of bitcoin holders are panicking as well as some investors because they are losing their investment. i am also holding a little coins but i will not sell it unless bitcoin rise again. i know that bitcoin is already in most of the country around the world and has a little probability of falling. so i will hold it till then

You won't believe those fuds if you're here for years like we should be used to this fuds and believing those are stupid thing to do. We know the fact that fuds are just being used to pull bitcoin down and shake those weak hands and instead of joining them just take the chance to buy more. Stop listening to fake news because if you do, you'll be the one left pathetic.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:05:56 AM

Yes you are right , false news is one of the reason why some of the investors get out of bitcoin and the reason of panic selling. It affect a lot to those newbies in bitcoin and for those who want to invest in bitcoin.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:07:20 AM

I never listen to fake news about bitcoin forums, and I still believe that bitcoin can earn money, bitcoin forums will go on and on

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
supermam

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:46:04 AM

Yes fake news is done by people who are against bitcoin and it causes some.damage so better not to listen to it and dont believe because you know what is true and not so continue joining bitcoin and earn for your living.
Hari1123

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:49:33 AM

The current "crash" is caused by one bad "news" after another.   A lot of them are the false or twisted truth.

For example, today, once again "China Full ban crypto".   What the...    Why is it causing another crash??  Why is it even "news"?

It was already banned in China back in September 2017.   All trading platforms suspended trading in September.   Anyone from China who still trade Crypto must be using foreign platforms.   Sure, they reported that China added all crypto exchange sites to Great FireWall.   So what?  These people have VPNs!   When I was in China, everyone who visits foreign sites use VPNs.   Yes, China banned VPN as well a long time ago.   So what?  Everyone is still using it.   Just like ignoring the traffic light is illegal in China, but at every intersection, you will see people ignore the red lights... the truth!   Just because it is "illegal", does not mean no one will do it.   

So just this (one) news of China banned Crypto, it was repeatedly used to crash the Crypto market (4 or 5 times).   Do not fall for it!
1.  Summer 2017, China banned ICO.
2.  September 2017, China banned crypto trading.
3.  November or December?  China became unfriendly to crypto mining (Large-scale miners moved oversea already)
4.  January 2018.  China banned websites of foreign crypto exchanges. (VPN!!!)
5.  Today, "China Full Ban Crypto"...  (Really?)

So what is next?
"China really ban crypto"?
"China really full ban crypto"?
"China really really full ban crypto"Huh
"China will jail anyone who trades crypto"Huh
"China will execute anyone who trades crypto"?
"China will nuke every country who trade crypto"Huh??

Stop spreading this nonsense.    What's done was already done in September 2017.   Nothing has changed ever since.  NOTHING really changed in the last 4~5 months.  

Yellow journalism at its best.  

Same goes for Korean and Indian news.   South Korea did not really ban crypto.  Just one guy wanted to ban it.  It was not approved, nor implemented.   So far they have only added regulations that people can no longer trade anonymously.   So what?   Didn't Coinbase, Kraken, Bittrex etc. US-based platforms all require our IDs and photos?  

India also did not ban crypto.  Just a minister made some unfriendly speech toward crypto.  No real "ban" whatsoever.  

From the look of it, someone or some groups are trying hard to make the prices go down.   The sad thing is, people are falling for it.   The same China "news" was used on 5 occasions to cause the market crash while nothing was really changed or happened.   Korean news was used on at least 2 occasions.    

The bottom line is, let's just ignore all the stupid "news".   Use our brains.   Not hearsay from yellow journalism.   It is getting annoying to have every little "news" to impact the market price.  

Stop listening to fake news. It makes cryptocurrency down. We need spread bitcoin so other people lives change.
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:57:57 AM

What kills once multivational  attitude is wrong information,if you believe in bitcoin technology sreach for the right site for informations and actually stop feeding yourself with false in formation.
Traidia

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

The current "crash" is caused by one bad "news" after another.   A lot of them are the false or twisted truth.

For example, today, once again "China Full ban crypto".   What the...    Why is it causing another crash??  Why is it even "news"?

It was already banned in China back in September 2017.   All trading platforms suspended trading in September.   Anyone from China who still trade Crypto must be using foreign platforms.   Sure, they reported that China added all crypto exchange sites to Great FireWall.   So what?  These people have VPNs!   When I was in China, everyone who visits foreign sites use VPNs.   Yes, China banned VPN as well a long time ago.   So what?  Everyone is still using it.   Just like ignoring the traffic light is illegal in China, but at every intersection, you will see people ignore the red lights... the truth!   Just because it is "illegal", does not mean no one will do it.   

So just this (one) news of China banned Crypto, it was repeatedly used to crash the Crypto market (4 or 5 times).   Do not fall for it!
1.  Summer 2017, China banned ICO.
2.  September 2017, China banned crypto trading.
3.  November or December?  China became unfriendly to crypto mining (Large-scale miners moved oversea already)
4.  January 2018.  China banned websites of foreign crypto exchanges. (VPN!!!)
5.  Today, "China Full Ban Crypto"...  (Really?)

So what is next?
"China really ban crypto"?
"China really full ban crypto"?
"China really really full ban crypto"Huh
"China will jail anyone who trades crypto"Huh
"China will execute anyone who trades crypto"?
"China will nuke every country who trade crypto"Huh??

Stop spreading this nonsense.    What's done was already done in September 2017.   Nothing has changed ever since.  NOTHING really changed in the last 4~5 months.  

Yellow journalism at its best.  

Same goes for Korean and Indian news.   South Korea did not really ban crypto.  Just one guy wanted to ban it.  It was not approved, nor implemented.   So far they have only added regulations that people can no longer trade anonymously.   So what?   Didn't Coinbase, Kraken, Bittrex etc. US-based platforms all require our IDs and photos?  

India also did not ban crypto.  Just a minister made some unfriendly speech toward crypto.  No real "ban" whatsoever.  

From the look of it, someone or some groups are trying hard to make the prices go down.   The sad thing is, people are falling for it.   The same China "news" was used on 5 occasions to cause the market crash while nothing was really changed or happened.   Korean news was used on at least 2 occasions.    

The bottom line is, let's just ignore all the stupid "news".   Use our brains.   Not hearsay from yellow journalism.   It is getting annoying to have every little "news" to impact the market price.  

Fake news is really annoying me. I'm trying to provide people with the true crypto happenings in the world but it's getting so difficult. I'm now spending 30 minutes after reading each article researching to make sure it's actually news. People need to stop posting fake news just to get attention.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:18:15 AM

I agree with you. I don't understand why many people believe in false news. Fake news makes all things mess up. I don't think that the price of Bitcoin is very easy to fall because of false news. All of these are people who are against change. the behavior of,

Fake news and negative news is like a virus and it spreads fast. Just like in the real world, in terms of health it is hard to maintain to have a healthy body than to be sickly. It is also real in bitcoin industry, when there is negative news and people picked it up they will believe and panic and spread the news to everyone. If you notice fake news spreads faster than good news.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:47:34 AM

Fake news and negative news is like a virus and it spreads fast. Just like in the real world, in terms of health it is hard to maintain to have a healthy body than to be sickly. It is also real in bitcoin industry, when there is negative news and people picked it up they will believe and panic and spread the news to everyone. If you notice fake news spreads faster than good news.
Fakes news is a good blessing in disguise in my opinion because with fake news, you can easily find a good entry in the market because when there is a fake news and if it affects the market then the price of the majority in the market will fall and that is how you are going to get into the market and place your position and hold and wait for the market to go up again after the fake news is gone.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

This is what the people should do in order to stop dumping their bitcoin because this the truth that we should follow. We should stop listening to fake or false news in order to not panic and not think about the negative things in life. We should do our best to be positive and always do a lot of research before believing in the news that we will see in the internet.
These are cheap market tactics for surpassing your opponent. They are just trying to ruin the image of bitcoin in the market because in this way, they can make unprofessional investors at least give it a second thought before making any investment to bitcoin. Those who are into the market for long time, they are not all ears to these news. They believe in bitcoin and are patiently waiting for it to recover.

Bitcoin or altcoin is undoubtedly a bad news or false news directly influential in the market. so do not believe any news until you verify it from a legal source. And good topics always try to spread the good news about crypto trading, and have to verify the news against it
SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:59:51 AM

I think these news are probably a big problem in the cryptoworld. And they are a lot of news site and media plattforms who are really horny on bad news about cryptocurrencies. I dont know why, but maybe the owners of the media plattforms are scared of cryptocurrencies and see any thread in them. But instead of this phenomen, the other people who got always in panic when they read stuff like this. So i think the people should to learn to ignore news like these. I think cryptocinvestors are the most nervous investors on the market. In stocks you see never something like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: