Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 10:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: buy high and sell low. or hold which one is it?  (Read 2195 times)
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:08:39 PM

if you manage to sell high and than buy again later it would be the best strategy a trader can do, but greed is something that prevents the majority of us to do so.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:43:36 AM

your title question is buy high and sell low. or hold which one is it? better hold that buying high and selling low.  who would buy at high then sell it at low price?. well, better hold and be patience because it will take time for it to pump high. if you want to buy and sell it is good also but the price is always fluctuating so you have be active and it will consume your time.
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:04:57 AM

if you manage to sell high and than buy again later it would be the best strategy a trader can do, but greed is something that prevents the majority of us to do so.
That's the best strategy to sell high and buy more potential coin,  for sure you will be the good trader. But the other while the bitcoin and altcoins are dropping their price, many people do a panic selling that is a big mistake.
O$IRIS

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:07:29 AM

It appears that there is no "right answer" to this question (how to consistently make $ while trading).

However, doing proper due diligence (research) before putting your $ into anything (in general) - is a good first step (I believe).
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:09:51 AM

after this major price correction. i want to see what are your ideas on this. lets say you bought bitcoin 2 years ago. you notice prices were high at 19,000$ should u sell or continue to hold? what are your thoughts after this huge correction?

it is probably too late to sell after holding since the 19000$ correction.
You better hold bitcoin in your wallet. Do not sell it now where the price is very low yet. If you want to know when to sell and when to buy try to read bitcoins move on the graph daily and read bitcoin news, there you can find the answer of your question.
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:31:31 AM

Just hold and don't sell it in low price if you want get more profit. if you sell in low prices you didn't get profit and you will lose your money.
if you have more money is good if you buy more bitcoin and hold until bitcoin will shine again.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:44:21 AM

It seems funny to buy high price of bitcoin then sell it to lower price regardless if you are a rich kid. As we all know that bitcoin is considered as investment and when it comes to invest of course you should consider gainful transactions. Therefore you do not need say it loud on what to do with the bitcoin holdings since everyone here are consider as investors and they know what to do with their bitcoin holdings. Anyway if this could be happening that there is someone might selling bitcoin in lower price then there should be a valid reason. That reason could be depending on the need of that someone. It might be for medications, tuition fees or any related priorities in life. So it might be.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:46:12 AM

Just hold and don't sell it in low price if you want get more profit. if you sell in low prices you didn't get profit and you will lose your money.
if you have more money is good if you buy more bitcoin and hold until bitcoin will shine again.

If need to plan to work and invest.  First you will know the all coin peice information then you know time to process and invest. If need coin information check the coin price in the Market place and coindisk. Prople will be learn more information for future growth and improve the business process and finance. If price is low you just hold it. Next week it will increase the price day by day.  So you will kniw the price information. It easy to use and get more peofit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:46:41 AM

That is the major problem we are facing is greed! we will not be happy at the certain price because within days we want to become the millionaire. That's why we are not happy even though it reaches more than what we invested. Sometimes holding is good but due to market big volatility, it may lose it's value.

Skuylaruy

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:02:19 AM

If you want to earn more profit, you should sell at high price before it falls back but no one really knows the exact time when bitcoin will increase and decrease its price (if somebody knows when is that time, he's hell a lucky guy), so if you missed the chance of selling your BTCs in its peak price, better to Hodl it than sell it in capital price you bought your bitcoin or lower than that value. We want to make profit so we should wait to peak price again to sell and earn more profit.
    Yes you are right..what is the point i selling it low.the key is patience .hold your coin sell it on  Proper time.
anitayui

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:39:01 AM

If you don't want lose your funds is far better to hold your bitcoin. If you sell your coin in low price you will didn't get profit but you will lose your funds. So just hold bitcoin because bitcoin will increase price again, just wait in the next few months again bitcoin will prove it if you believe in bitcoin.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:14:25 AM

If you don't want lose your funds is far better to hold your bitcoin. If you sell your coin in low price you will didn't get profit but you will lose your funds. So just hold bitcoin because bitcoin will increase price again, just wait in the next few months again bitcoin will prove it if you believe in bitcoin.
I think holding is really the  best thing to do because if we sell in a low price it is not really profitable  i think we must wait foe the right time to sell and selling must always be in a high price. And we need to have a big patience on waiting for the right time to sell because selling is really profitable when we really sell during high price.
enwi

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:21:04 AM

I currently hold the bitcoin I have because I bought it for a high price and I will not sell it before making a profit, so I will hold it.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:17:08 AM

I think the best one will still be buy low and sell high. This is like the major rule in any businesses. Thankfully for us, our precious coins don't need reasons for it's price to become high. It is their nature to be the volatile coins that they are. Although, this also takes holding.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:19:20 PM

hold bitcoin since 2 years ago which mean the price of bitcoin still under $1000 at that time and honestly i would sold all of my bitcoin when the price reach to $19000 because i'm pretty sure the profit will very high and next move is i will wait until the price corrections to expect slightly down and buy more

The buying and selling of any crypto currencies totally depends on the market conditions of that particular coin. If it is going through very hard dip, there is no need to sell off your coin because you are definitely going to bear a big loss. You never know when the coin is going to recover. We should understand that buying should be done when potential coins are going through dumps and selling when they are increasing in value. When you don’t reach target, keep holding.
atikurrahman

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:02:27 PM

Business is always risk. If you want to success in business line you have to take that risk. if the price is low then I think I have to wait and use it in the right time

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
atikurrahman

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:04:13 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency which has a transaction value. normally  we sell bitcoin while its price is high. In present days, the price of a bitcoin is low that's why we don't sell now.Hold it and wait for raising up the price of bitcoin.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:30:44 PM

If you want to making a profit with trading in short term, you must have to buy it in a low price and sell it in a high price, not the inverse as OP stated above. But if you want to earn more profit in a long term there is no doubt that holding is more profitable, but in order to achieve that you must have to be wise on choosing the right coin carefully that you want to hold.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:33:35 PM

after this major price correction. i want to see what are your ideas on this. lets say you bought bitcoin 2 years ago. you notice prices were high at 19,000$ should u sell or continue to hold? what are your thoughts after this huge correction?

Hold it, do not panic because of negative news about bitcoin. I think you are familiar with unstable and erratic bitcoin prices, but for the future bitcoin will rise again.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:49:03 PM

All we need to do is to analyze which one could give me more advantage. In this case that the wrong though and moves for me all I can say is it is much wiser if you could buy into a lower price then sell to a higher value. Thats the good decision and make holding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: