Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:29:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the perfect time to buy ?  (Read 562 times)
pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:16:08 AM

since everything is dropping ethereum dropped .the pace of the fall hasnt slowed down yet. id wait a while before busting the cash out to buy. tell me your opinion .
For me it is yes, it is the best time to buy most especially the best altcoins in the market, some of them are rapidly increasing and by that I must say that it is good to invest now, but it will also take patience, because the market is in the red zone today and it will be in the few weeks or months but just be patient and everything will be in order.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coin.Master636

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:17:42 AM

It's a great time to buy!! Love the prices nowadays! Let's hope the surge in March will be as huge as ever! Money is always transferred from the impatient to the patient. You choose which one you'll be.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:20:17 AM

I think that nobody knows exactly when to buy. So in order to reduce the risk, it's better not to spend all the money at once, I prefer to divide my money into several parts and buy carefully. Is it possible that the market will drop again? Yes, sure. All is possible.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:22:59 AM

I highly recommend buying coins now, all coins are down and this to me could be the best point to buy. I know i will be buying some Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Ethereum Classic very soon because i believe these will go very high from now on. Articles and news sites mention that these coins and several more will rise more than ever, will have to wait and see if the predictions are true.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:29:33 AM

Dips are always a good time to buy.

The problem is that the past few days, we buy the dip, and the price dips even further lol. No way to tell how deep the dip will fall.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:30:27 AM

I think now is (one of the) best times to buy coins in general. ETH and BTC are on heavy discount now, as well as just about all other altcoins. I’m confident that the whole crypto market will grow soon. I’ve just purchased some more coins and I could have waited 2 days to get more coin for my fiat but I’m not sweating. I strongly believe my investment will grow over time.
cryptoitalia

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:32:01 AM

since everything is dropping ethereum dropped .the pace of the fall hasnt slowed down yet. id wait a while before busting the cash out to buy. tell me your opinion .
Yes you can buy some altcoins, the best altcoins to be specific. If you want to check the best altcoins, you can go to coinmarketpcap.com, from there you can see the list of the best coins in the market right now. The price in buying coins today is very cheap you can buy some if you want or buy bitcoins if you want and invest. If you will be patient you will be successful, if you will not be patient and lose all your coins immediately, i think its the worst thing to do.

I'm extremely perplexed, I've been always really excited about this market but nowaday is really hard to trust it and be sure that it will pump again.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:33:18 AM

this is a good time to buy more.
yes I also thought about it but I will wait until bitcoin altcoin more stable in this situations and then buy some altcoins. haha heavy discounts  Grin
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:35:36 AM

Is this the perfect time to buy ?

Of course yes, now is the time to buy more bitcoin and also in altcoin and wait when the price increase again before we sell it. This is a good opportunity to us, so don't miss it.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:10:02 AM

I think this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin or altcoin, because all altcoin and bitcoin prices are down
Shiplu5555

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:26:22 AM

Recent bearish markets offer a great chance for those who missed the ship last year and want to invest in coins. Bitcoin and altcoins are down, and I think the correction of the prices have come to a point where we may now see the market move upward. I'd say invest right now, keep calm and hodl.
ronbt

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:27:54 AM

I am sure big players will be loading up cyrpto this time, so it is good time to invest if you missed the train last time.
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:30:06 AM

There are speculations that if it breaks the $5k support it will reach the $4k rate before it will bounce back again and raise its value. So I think any time now is a perfect time to buy whether its $6k, $5k or $4k.
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:33:28 AM

yeah this is the right time to buy,
i'm sure if bitcoin will not be lower than 6000 $, i
f bitcoin down to 5000 $ then it's over haha.
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

actually i think this is the best time to buy if you have some money.to my mind btc never fall below 6000.so now its remain near 6000.buy but coin as much as you can .it will rise in near future for new hight.also same thing to tell about etherium.also dont forget about altacoins.these days majority of altcoins are undervalued.there are sevaral good projects can buy for very low price such as tron/sia both are below 0. 02 usd at this moment .so dont forget to nuy some altcoins from your investment.its better to invest half of your bct capital for altcoins that is the best stratergy recomended by cryptocurrency genious.i always succeed with that stratergy.so dont be panick and sell your assets with this market.buy more and more.just hold.enjoy crypto world.goodluck

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

This is the right time to buy cryptocurrencies. If you have excess money invest it now because its value drops down. Don't buy on a one altcoin only spread your capital to many altcoins that has potential to increase.

mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

Yes, its good time to buy or if yiu wait for sometime more, do it as btc will fall further so the price of all alltcoins.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

You need a perform technical anaylsis to know when will be the best entry,personally if i were you i would wait some breakout at bitcoin's current resistance so you will be sure that the bear trend will come to and end,bullish patterns would be live if the $7k resistance would break.So lets hope that these financial institutions are done buying cheap bitcoins,so the market can recover anytime soon.

google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:48:22 AM

Yes, this is a pretty good opportunity to buy cheap coins.
But in my opinion, this decline may take a long time before go up again. So you have to have patience and hold these coins for long term.

sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:54:30 AM

Yes, this is a pretty good opportunity to buy cheap coins.
But in my opinion, this decline may take a long time before go up again. So you have to have patience and hold these coins for long term.
It is not yet the perfect time to buy. I believe that its price will drop more. Although the price is already cheap compare to the price last few months, the price will decrease even more these coming months and you can buy it at a very cheap price. Hold it until its price increase and you will have your profit.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: