Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:46:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the perfect time to buy ?  (Read 562 times)
karamoris (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:14:45 AM

since everything is dropping ethereum dropped .the pace of the fall hasnt slowed down yet. id wait a while before busting the cash out to buy. tell me your opinion .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:22:10 AM

since everything is dropping ethereum dropped .the pace of the fall hasnt slowed down yet. id wait a while before busting the cash out to buy. tell me your opinion .
Yes you can buy some altcoins, the best altcoins to be specific. If you want to check the best altcoins, you can go to coinmarketpcap.com, from there you can see the list of the best coins in the market right now. The price in buying coins today is very cheap you can buy some if you want or buy bitcoins if you want and invest. If you will be patient you will be successful, if you will not be patient and lose all your coins immediately, i think its the worst thing to do.
LancelotRay

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:26:26 AM

Honestly I'm starting to have my doubts at this point.

It's been falling for some time now, I'd wait for a  bit unless you're holding for the super long term.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:28:19 AM

You will wait to cash out before buying? Do you have some savings to spend on? Don't wait before the price surges again and that will be your move of buying. Try to use some of your savings and use it for buying Ethereum or any cheap coin on your choice. We may not see this sale soon as every 1st quarter of the year there are charts that shows everything falls including the stocks on these seasons.
coinmarketpcap.com

Honestly I'm starting to have my doubts at this point.

It's been falling for some time now, I'd wait for a  bit unless you're holding for the super long term.
What price is your entry point? Believe in the tech and hold for awhile.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:40:14 AM

We dont know which price will be level support so i think you have to wait until the market on consolidation in a few day, and then if any good news related crypto you can buy some crypto that has high potential like ETH, NEO, DASH, XLM.

rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:40:36 AM

I still wait for some more time too. I want to buy bitcoin again when the price trend is positive. I am afraid enough to buy bitcoin during this negative trend.  Don't you want to buy altcoins? There are any masternode coin which will give you nice passive income. For example if you want to run masternode of XCPO a few weeks ago you need $25000, but if you buy now then you only need about $3000, thrust me it is very big chance to buy XCPO.

casdder

Activity: 110
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:41:33 AM

I'm just curious. Many people are scared and afraid to buy. They are all ready to sell, but you are buying. Do you know this is a risk, but I also think this is a good time and the price is so low. When the time has been very rare, so after some time, maybe those people will regret why they did not buy.
ikuathebrave

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:43:01 AM

Considering this dip has happened for the 4th year in a row and there is plenty of good tech in coins being released this year I would say this is bargain time before 2018 takes off.
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:45:02 AM

How I feel the fall still continues,and it is not a good time to buy now.
Most people are not desperate yet, so it doesn't feel like a big price hike.

RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:47:04 AM

Yes this is the right time to buy altcoins but beware you must pick specific coins because there are some dying coins out there due to the drop so do your own research to get the maximum profit while the price is pretty cheap
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:47:12 AM

I'm just curious. Many people are scared and afraid to buy. They are all ready to sell, but you are buying. Do you know this is a risk, but I also think this is a good time and the price is so low. When the time has been very rare, so after some time, maybe those people will regret why they did not buy.

Of course it's a risk, even buying crypto in general is a risk. Wink

Most people are thinking of buying low and selling high during this dip, I think that's a pretty good lucrative idea.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:49:24 AM

I always apply my mind to buy cheap and sell when the price is expensive and if you know this is a cheap price because at this time bitcoin price drops to more than 50% it is very profitable if it goes up again. so multiply the coin you have right now.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:50:16 AM

Only Bitcoin and altcoin alone, when prices are discounted
but there are still people who are afraid
because crypto is difficult...

Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:53:11 AM

If you are buying thru your fiat money and not thru your coins now then it's the right time to buy. Buy now before it starts to uptrend again.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:56:13 AM

I think better invest to some ico project. one of my favorite project this years is daneel project.
whitepaper: https://daneel.io/whitepaper
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376203

sycaburatan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:58:51 AM

Yes market will recover soon as these big players are done buying cheap alts,i suggest to start buying when bitcoin's achieved some breakout in the current's resistance,so we can be sure that market will go back to normal.

Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:15:27 AM

We must be patient and wait for many time. Believe that the price will normal again soon. Hope,  thinking positive, and welcome for good future Smiley
Alerter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:18:56 AM

There's no such thing as a perfect time. If you are ready, just invest and forget about your money for a few months at least.
kurdun

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:20:03 AM

Yes. I believe that cryptocurrency will become the world currency. But it will not happen soon. A lot of time will go into developing perfect systems
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:21:49 AM

SEC meeting said "YES" to cryptocurrency.
So I think it's a good time to buy.

BUT if 2014 BTC fractal will keep drawing then we can expect rebounce to 12-15k and dump to 2k
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: