Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the perfect time to buy ?  (Read 562 times)
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

since everything is dropping ethereum dropped .the pace of the fall hasnt slowed down yet. id wait a while before busting the cash out to buy. tell me your opinion .
We can call this a Crypto Madness Sale with limited time only. The best time to buy while still at the dip position as we know it can return back to $8K within a short period of time and lose the opportunity. Ethereum is the only altcoins which has not much affected in terms of percentage dropped. Nobody can predict when this correction gonna ends as price is still at red and down direction.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

Perfect time is now,bitcoin support level wont allow a further drop.I already bought some coin like ethereum and neo these two are my most trusted coin which gave me thousands of dollars from the past 2 years,i spent a lot of days learning technical analysis thats why i know when would be the perfect entry and exit each trade.

Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:32:40 PM

Well it's a pretty good time for crypto shopping, the prices are extraordinary low nowadays. A good time for a start up.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Melodimayy

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:34:11 PM

This falldown of prices is not done yet. it will gone through this month too, i guess. Maybe after february, then the prices will goes up little by little. make sure you already deposit some cash into your exchanger, so you can be fast enough to re-stock your coin. Bless you all!  Smiley
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:36:05 PM

since everything is dropping ethereum dropped .the pace of the fall hasnt slowed down yet. id wait a while before busting the cash out to buy. tell me your opinion .

Yes, this is a pretty good opportunity to buy cheap coins.
But in my opinion, this decline may take a long time before go up again. So you have to have patience and hold these coins for long term.
It is not yet the perfect time to buy. I believe that its price will drop more. Although the price is already cheap compare to the price last few months, the price will decrease even more these coming months and you can buy it at a very cheap price. Hold it until its price increase and you will have your profit.

I think the drop will be more or less all of February. So depends how much of a risk you're willing to take but with that being said, I think buying now is pretty safe.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

But in my opinion, this decline may take a long time before go up again. So you have to have patience and hold these coins for long term.
It is not yet the perfect time to buy. I believe that its price will drop more. Although the price is already cheap compare to the price last few months, the price will decrease even more these coming months and you can buy it at a very cheap price. Hold it until its price increase and you will have your profit.

I think the drop will be more or less all of February. So depends how much of a risk you're willing to take but with that being said, I think buying now is pretty safe.
I think so, we have seen a big dump last month and I hope this month this will already end.
The market is bleeding and it has cause a big panic to few holders, the newbie who are here by riding the pump last year are now
selling like not realizing how much loses they will take with their decision.

All I can say is just relax, hold, and accumulate!

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

Perfect timing to buy some altcoins and bitcoin while there crypto price is falling deeply and hold it until the price will rise and recover quickly.
taubda

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:42:47 PM

Now its the best time to buy this year will offer. Seems like we are reaching the bottom and market starts to recover.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:45:54 PM

You can buy Bitcoin at a very competitive price now. Imagine, how envious are those who invested in it at a cost of 16-17 tons of dollars? Smiley Although I think that it will fall even lower than it is now.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:55:57 PM

It's better to study the coin you are planning to buy and its price history. The price might go lower than you expected. many cryptocurrencies may still poised to go lower in the coming days because of the recent events that might affect them. It difficult to know if that price has really hit the bottom so you have to make a research first if that particularly coin is really worth buying.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:57:32 PM

Exactly, it's a long wait for us but I believe that we are worthy for these if we can survive it's dip. Usually investors take advantage for this huge dip and exactly the perfect time for them, but sadly it's a big loss for those people that are buying in high price and sell in cheap price due the fact that they can't manage to hold their coins until it will surge high again.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:59:03 PM

Not the perfect one, but good 100% , dont miss your chance, i hope everyone will gane profit this spring 😎

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:03:06 PM

I bilieve this is the time to buy. You can buy at dip.
Those are my holding coins
  • BITTREX EXCHANGE : QTUM, EDG, XEL, STRAT, PAY, LBC, STRAT
  • BINANCE EXCHANGE : WALTON (IMPORTANT), ENG
  • CRYPTOPIA EXCHANGE : MSP (IMPORTANT), BIS, BKCAT, EMB
  • ETHERDELTA EXCHANGE : TNT, LRC, SUB, CCT
  • BITFINEX EXCHANGE : ETP, LRC
  • NOVA EXCHANGE : BCO
Do your own research and invest.

haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:15:34 PM

I think that this is not the lowest price but if you want to try, buy a little. If prices continue to fall, do not panic wait for longer time. I believe the price will rise again.
Dilucoins

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

yes definitely this is the best time, you can buy your favorite coins under the value. buy and hodl until the market recover. don't miss the chance
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:31:15 PM

Instead, now is the best time to invest more and more. I would not withdraw crypto currencies but I would invest in a btc and various altcoins.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:36:49 PM

I'm afraid this not good time to buy any coin, too risky and also can make your money stuck for long time. We don't know until when this situation will change but if we see use long term period ( day - week - month ), drop trend still going at least until March. Just stay calm and wait, don't push your self to make any transaction because loss will be yours.

Sidshark

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

This dip is temporary and is exacerbated by world economies in free fall.

Now is the time to buy buy buy
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

I'm afraid this not good time to buy any coin, too risky and also can make your money stuck for long time. We don't know until when this situation will change but if we see use long term period ( day - week - month ), drop trend still going at least until March. Just stay calm and wait, don't push your self to make any transaction because loss will be yours.

fully agree with this. current prices are very risky. much more risk with the previous one.
bitcoin far down to the bottom. and when he goes up only 5% all show the desire to buy? it's unnatural and frankly I'd like to see bitcoin far down again to buy at a good price.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

Well its a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin because the price is low then just hold it for the mean time and wait for the time to sell it when the price rises or high . Exchangeable cryptocurrency and coins promise to become a hard and non-manipulatable money for the whole world. In the future in which Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies will substitute Euro, Dollar and so on and create the first free and hard world currency so this is the perfect time to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: