Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:10:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the perfect time to buy ?  (Read 562 times)
DiscretePatriot

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

As you all may have noticed, Bitcoin doesn't have enough determined buyers to drive prices up. I believe this is because no good news has come out and will continue to go down until we hear something groubreaking for Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:49:41 PM

i think, we should take time to watch the market for a few days later, the prices are falling, maybe keep falling,.just wait and keep patient before we can predict when the price rise again

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

Because all altcoins are dropping, it is the right time to buy. I think that a lot of investors are also buying in the current situation. They will definitely get a significant profit if you hold for a year or two.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

it's not really the perfect time to buy because i think the price may go down and down, now just do nothing and keep watching the market before you want to buy coins

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Starla

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

yes it's time to buy and invest I've done it just waiting for the plane to go up to the moon where the flowery heart gets a profit
Sync485

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

at daily graphic rsi is under 30. currently 27. it is best time to buy. look at other times that rsi under 30 always bitcoin jumped back. ALWAYS. so now i think dumping is over and we are starting to bull market.
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

This dip is temporary and is exacerbated by world economies in free fall.

Now is the time to buy buy buy
it is really the perfect time to buy bitcoin, this dip will be over soon, the prediction is by the end of the month up to second week of march, it will start to pump. so dont miss this chance to earn profit.

boyjackyou

Activity: 301

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:21:59 PM

Yes this is literally the perfect time to buy more bitcoin's and cheap altcoins because their prices are all down.Most of the people think it is a risky move to buy when a bloodbath happened but for me this is a big opportunity to aquire cheap alts so we can make thousands of dollars intantly when the market has recovered.We need to think how these whales moves and manipulate the whole market so we can adjust in every situation that we had.

hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:24:03 PM

since everything is dropping ethereum dropped .the pace of the fall hasnt slowed down yet. id wait a while before busting the cash out to buy. tell me your opinion .
yes, many speculations stated that some coins are falling in this month and rising in next month. moreover, there is an issue that Korea and China will legalize bitcoin in their country.

CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:31:59 PM

No real buyers now. All investors withdrew their money. The banks reached their goal. The dollar and euro have returned to their bank accounts. The whale is very happy. Soon it starts to fluctuate. It's time for the pump.

This is great, I wish I had some more fiat to invest in these cheap position, maybe I can cough off something. Everything is started to go back up which is good. I hope it stay this way.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

if anyone want to enter crypto market , and have belief in it , then yes it is best time .
it may dip little more but chances of pump aare more , so dont miss this chance .
but as always only invest money which you are ready for loss .
Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:45:32 PM

since everything is dropping ethereum dropped .the pace of the fall hasnt slowed down yet. id wait a while before busting the cash out to buy. tell me your opinion .

I think that today is the best time for buying. I do not believe in a further fall. Now the market will stabilize. For a while, everything will stand still. Well and then growth. In my opinion, there will be no better moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: