Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:24:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1btc = 6k usd  (Read 1327 times)
cryptorampage

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:02:28 AM

i think too much dumping and pumping the penny coins cause this crash , it will need more than a year now to uptrend. This will be the trend i think.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coolcharacter

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

No one knows for certain what will happen. It could drop or could increase. Unless you have a crystal ball there is no way to know what will happen. The good news is, whatever goes down must go up and vice versa - that's is the nature of all trading markets. Will it go up tomorrow or in 10 years? No idea however it will go up at some point. Stay strong!!
kryukov

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:08:25 AM

I am really sad to see these figures. I had invested about $2000 in BTC when it was $14000 and I am in huge loss now.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:09:01 AM

Hi,

Last year, at the same period (more or less one month,  don't remember so well), the price was around 3k. I'm not saying I want it to fall back to those levels, I don't, but I don't understand why people are freaking out. It s just how bitcoin works. And I'm ready to bet that in December, the price will rise back to historical levels!

Indeed, for people trying to make a living using bitcoin as a tradng tool, this situation is hard to handle. But bitcoin has never been designed as a trading tool and should not be used that way...

Smpdytz

Activity: 122
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:10:19 AM

Bitcoin start to rise again and its nearly 8k now will see what happened in future.in my opinion this is a temporary dip like happened also in past years
salihno71_1

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:26:42 AM

I am really sad to see these figures. I had invested about $2000 in BTC when it was $14000 and I am in huge loss now.

Wait. Be patient.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:38:08 AM

he dropped by 6k + usd but now he pumped himself up to 7k + usd and we still expect bitcoin's height to wait for a few months and sure to get the bitcoin

Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:42:06 AM

Maybe you are too frantic bro, I've seen bitcoin below the price of 6000 usd until I've seen a great bitcoin at the price of 20,000 usd. what's seen in bitcoin now is that it's normal. if so, where the value of the bitcoin and the market.
budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:48:42 AM

You re shocked since you obviously know nothing about crypto mechanics and yet you have decided to invest into crypto. Why?

It's everyone's right to understand krypto without you having to know the reason, all luck has been prepared by god for all his people. Everyone is entitled to join and join in this investment.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:11:43 AM

Yes, it is very unpleasant to observe such a strong drop in prices, especially to people who bought bitcoin at the peak of price growth. But the main thing is to know that soon everything will return to its former positions, do not worry much. It remains a little - wait until March.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

Was very busy with my work today, then suddenly i decided to check the price of btc if its starting to rise again. But then, i was shocked when i saw its price which is almost 6,000 usd. What will happen to bitcoin's price tomorrow or the next weeks to come? Will it continue to drop or will increase a little? Why is this happening? Thats a very huge drop.

I just wanna share my experience though same as you , I was running to get home and then check the price then to be honest I am quite shock though I expect that it would increase just little or little by little , but its decreasing so , I suggest that just hold and sit back and ride the flow we all know that it will pump up again , I think our dear bitcoin just chilling , so I suggest that just have patience and I'm hoping that it will increase.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

Was very busy with my work today, then suddenly i decided to check the price of btc if its starting to rise again. But then, i was shocked when i saw its price which is almost 6,000 usd. What will happen to bitcoin's price tomorrow or the next weeks to come? Will it continue to drop or will increase a little? Why is this happening? Thats a very huge drop.

Overall this BTC correction was expacted. Yes, it is too big BTC dump. However, just remember that criptocurrency market grew up several times before this correction occurred

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

Do not be surprised at the current bitcoin price, just keep your bitcoin on. Bitcoin will not fall and disappear, but bitcoin will rise and increase in value.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:23:57 PM

It will drop even further. The hype is finally dead. No one is believing in bitcoins now compared to the hyper it brought before. It sad that they just pumped and dumped bitcoins and not even a support from them. I still do hope bitcoins will bounce back to $20,000 or greater.

francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

Do not be surprised at the current bitcoin price, just keep your bitcoin on. Bitcoin will not fall and disappear, but bitcoin will rise and increase in value.
When you know and understand the bitcoin market you will not shocked totally of the price today. It was volatile the market went up and down. So lets hope for the best that market can climb back again.
dalesotpi

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:42:29 PM

BTC have dropped way below than this in the past years.. and it did bounce back.
So Im confident that it will recover strong after the storm.
Just don't panic guys
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:55:53 PM

Yes bitcoin price now is very low. People are afraid, some investors worry about it, there is a possibility that it will dropped to $3k, but i still believe that bitcoin will recover. We just need to wait.
imlosser

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:17:31 PM

everything possible in crypto.for me crypto very innocent. because any one not talk why will be meter tomorrow.so bitcoin now dump  now market big dump.it possible man.it,s not a miracle. 

█▄          SWAAP.org     ─     The Global Payment Network          ▀█
For Individuals & Traders, Businesses, Financial Institutions
reithe

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:54:43 PM

I just invested recently when the btc was in 7k, i could do it when i saw it in 6K almost 5,6K but i didn't so, an advice, BUY WHEN YOU SEE CHEAP.
Inmediatly. Also be patient, If you see it expensive, wait to it drop down, research by yourself, go to analyze charts, study the past and compare it to the present, yo cannot predicate the future but you gonna be more sure about your decision.
handsomes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

The bitcoin now is decreases because of the value of the bitcoin before last December the bitcoin almost 10k usd dollar but now a days it's getting low because of the investment so the bitcoin now dump you can hold your bitcoin first for the time it can grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: