Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:08:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1btc = 6k usd  (Read 1327 times)
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:07:42 AM

Was very busy with my work today, then suddenly i decided to check the price of btc if its starting to rise again. But then, i was shocked when i saw its price which is almost 6,000 usd. What will happen to bitcoin's price tomorrow or the next weeks to come? Will it continue to drop or will increase a little? Why is this happening? Thats a very huge drop.

Why shocked you should know that the possibilities that bitcoin will fall in terms of value is so high and risky you should accept the fact that you will lost all your investment when time comes.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:12:53 AM

Believe me without patient you can't make profit by bitcoin especially in that time when his price is down no one know what will happen in future in the price of btc and the good and the bad surprise can be happen in bicoin
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

As you see bitcoin this morning it is definitely raising,when there is a big dip it is the best time to take the advantage to buy and wait for the price increase.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:26:21 AM

I've been hearing it all a lot: "buy the dip", "ignore the fud", "to the moon", "hodl, bro",... and many more useless bits of "advice" from know-it-all experts, who seem to know nothing more than using simple idioms and acronyms to make themselves sound clever.

The reality is nobody can accurately predict the price movements of cryptocurrencies or any other asset classes. You look at the economic picture, research what you can on fundamentals (if there are any) and make your best qualified guess.

Bitcoin is today $8k.

The price of bitcoin tomorrow might be $10k. Equally it might be $5k. I don't know and neither do you.

lucifer2

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

just bad news from early bitcoin. bad news from theter that this company need audit, ban  bitcoin in india and each other.

max bitcoin drop to 5k usd. but i dont care how much drop of bitcoin. i will keep hold it..
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:03:03 PM

Bitcoin price is on the move again, just checked coinmarketcap and BTC is like $8200 plus there Smiley
moetimas

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:11:56 PM

stop to think of a bitcoin price reduction, because this has happened since he was in the market. it is true the decline this time is very significant, because it is enveloped by the panic of new bitcoin holders who do not have knowledge about investing in bitcoin (they just follow the trend). buy back and keep the market in mind
byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:15:07 PM

Was very busy with my work today, then suddenly i decided to check the price of btc if its starting to rise again. But then, i was shocked when i saw its price which is almost 6,000 usd. What will happen to bitcoin's price tomorrow or the next weeks to come? Will it continue to drop or will increase a little? Why is this happening? Thats a very huge drop.

It was 6k but never mind. 1 year ago it was 1k.
Don't panic and everythink will be fine Wink
Beroximos

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:21:13 PM

I am a holder and therefore I don't care about the BTC price in a short-term period. I just invested money which can I afford to lose.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:24:30 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 12:38:35 PM by valentine401

February is really affecting the market's price as of today, maybe its because of the pump last december that increase the value of bitcoins to 16k dollar so i think that its normal for cryptocurrency to fall today because it will still go back to normal in just a few months, just keep on holding your coin in order for you not to lose profit.
kingmakercoolguy

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:25:49 PM

Now the price of btc has already crossed 8K USD so there is nothing to fear infact 6K was the best lowest rate that was available to make investment now the price has already started rising which is clear that the price will no longer drop infact the market is getting back to its position.I came to know from my friends that the price will cross 20K USD .I was someone who gave up hope when i saw the price dropping but now things are getting better and i am trying my best to spend more time with btc.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:29:17 PM

It is slowly going up which is something to look forward with. Its market value suffered continuous backdrops which made its value to fall as this much. The best thing that we can do is to hold and avoid selking to make the demand high which will highly affect its market value. Invest now and hold to earn huge profit when its value starts to rise.
CryptoICOAlert

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

Number of reasons to down now Bitcoin price, may its again increase will soon.....  Cool
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:42:42 PM

stop to think of a bitcoin price reduction, because this has happened since he was in the market. it is true the decline this time is very significant, because it is enveloped by the panic of new bitcoin holders who do not have knowledge about investing in bitcoin (they just follow the trend). buy back and keep the market in mind
Price has been decrease even before bitcoin decrease or increased. The time to decides whether to hold or sell so better if hold. We know the market does since, it will recover eventually.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

Obviously it's possible. Even bitcoin price can go down to 5K. But it's not a big deal, because if you compared this price with 2017 then you can see it's not a bad price at all. I believe it's just a temporary situation & very soon bitcoin will back to it's own position. If it happened then bitcoin price definitely touch 20K landmarks.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:47:35 PM

That's just how the market works, price of bitcoin constantly fluctuates and we never know what its price will be the next day or week. However if you are good in reading charts then you might have an idea on when and around how much it could possibly increase.

osipovis

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

No one can tell what is going to happen exactly in a week or so. But if you can wait for six months or so, you will get good profit.
fusanti4455

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:05:20 PM

yes because there are some countries that do not allow bitcoin to legend to citizens such as China and north korea, the consequences of both countries bitcoin prices fell very far at all. I hope this year there is no reduction in the price of bitcoin.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

No one can tell what is going to happen exactly in a week or so. But if you can wait for six months or so, you will get good profit.
Currently, bitcoin is priced above $ 8k and I believe it will continue to increase steadily over the next few days. Many predictions that bitcoin will continue to fall below $ 5k but I think that will not happen as the number of investors entering this market is increasing quite a lot expressed by market capitalization has nearly doubled in the past few days. The market will recover faster than expected.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:12:14 PM

I think it just go back to its normal trend. Last year, bitcoin value always go up. But now, it goes up and down like normal trend in the market. Just don't panic. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: