Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:22:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green??  (Read 13255 times)
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:28:28 AM

I dont have any idea, i dont know excatly when the market will be back to normal, i just doing many way to recover loss. I try to earn money by doing day trading and bounty program and can be this can help to recover loss. Many people was predict on april but in the begining of this month, any bad news again.

jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:57:01 AM

I know only about two events that can unfold the market, this is the G20 meeting in July, and tax payments on April 15.
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

We wait on April 17. The following boundary, also we hope that the last. According to the analyst Tom Li, this day taxpayers of the USA pay taxes for 2017. The exchanges and owners of cryptocurrencies got profit in the amount of 1 trillion dollars for last year. Also shall pay 25 billion dollars. At the same time most of them keep the equity in cryptocurrencies still. And for payments of taxes they will need to sell the cryptocurrencies. Therefore till April 17 a bigger fall of the market and withdrawal of capital is expected.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:35:02 PM

I am guessing that by July the market should start turning green again. It is not that it is red all the time since there are few days when the coins actually grow (more visible in case of alts since they are majorly pump and dump). The only sad part is that every coin grows by a smaller percentage but falls by a larger percentage and that is what breaks my heart. If only market could show the growth like it witnessed during Dec 2017. Hoping for the best.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:59:24 PM

Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??

This will happen only when new people with huge money + huge wave of small investors enter the crypto market. The process of introducing crypto into everyday life has already begun. So we must be patient.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:51:08 AM

I think that the market has already been at the bottom and will not lower so much. The good news is that now he has begun to recover. But still some correction in the negative will, but not so critical.
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:51:42 AM

I think I slowly feel the increase of Bitcoin, it will definitely green. It will increase more when Christmas is coming. We need more patient and trust the ability of bitcoin. It will go to the moon or like a sky rocket.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:52:55 AM

So here we are at end of April, and it seems that market is slowly recovering, huh. So again there is no reason for panic, just keep calm and trade
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

I think that green will return to the market in the fall, it's time to harvest all of the coins that we kept and collected all year with the last one falling into darkness. be patient and follow the news.
Huawei8877

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:02:54 AM

market has already returned to growth and is now strengthening and is ready to grow further therefore the market of Crypto currency is waiting for a strong bullish trend.

ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??

This 2nd quarter of the year is better quarter of the crypto market because this time it recovers little by little but constantly.
although there are still some reds with greens but it's better than the first quarter as everything were in red from top coins down to newly listed altcoins in coinmarketcap.com.
I am very positive with up to the next quarter this year because I am a crypto investor and I am expecting higher return of investments in the nearest future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
halehale

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:10:38 AM

As of this writing, cyrptocurrencies are now gaining back on track and hopefully this will continue to surge towards the up trend mark beating the resistance  that has been hampering it's price growth consistently in the past weeks. Would suggest to hold your coins since I think the green that we are seeing now may not stop at this point where it will probably be going to hit the $10K mark until the end of this month. Smiley
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:47:38 AM

Hi everyone ,

Last year was my first full experience with cryptocurrency, there are some particular time when the space started to boom rapidly the last quarter of 2017 was good for crypto, nothing is certain though, you can watch out for same period in 2018 my guess.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:51:01 AM

When the time comes there will be no one who knows for sure. but for sure and remain patient and restrained what possessed the most secure way. many factors could cause the market recovered. like a lot of support from various countries as well as the current market demand. possible targets for recovered even more are the days years later.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:46:17 AM

The market is now starting to recover. Sometimes, it is also still dropping from green to reds. Today, we can see some altcoins are growing to be green again. This condition really proves that the crypto is still volatile. we cannot stop the fluctuation. But, we can reduce the factors that can drop the crypto price.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:27:27 PM

It might take a while again seeing as anytime the market dips it always takes a couple of weeks at a time before the recovery continues but it won't be long now and we are almost out of the woods. Whenever the market goes up and hits the price target which you have set, you should sell and take out your money before the price dips again and you have to keep waiting.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
blackblue986

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:02:24 AM

In recent hours, the market has responded well to this news and almost all of the Crypto currency has started to rise in price.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:16:14 AM

I think the market will recover and be green by the end of 2018.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

Absolutely no idea. I understand that people sometimes get scared and others try to predict the prices but all of them is futile because the market always seems to have a mind of its own and will continue to follow its own path. The price keeps falling and it does not seem like we are coming out of the woods anytime soon so if you have coins, I suggest you get ready to hold for a longer time than you already have.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:17:27 AM

Now the market is very volatile and a lot of negative news, but it's all temporary and I think that in the course of a few months everything will go up and we will be able to trade freely in the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: