Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:57:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green??  (Read 13258 times)
mataudent

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:39:06 PM

I think what's happening nowadays is that the low price of altcoin is in fluenced by the impact of the global economic crisis, and I do not think it should be feared, because if we keep the altcoin held and not immediately sell it it will make altcoin a good return, but if we immediately sell it will give a bad impact for altcoin and will even add to the fall, should we have to keep and look for ways to altcoin back green.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:42:00 PM

I think the electronic money market is gradually recovering and returning to green. We can continue to invest in bitcoin without the fear of bitcoin collapsing. Buy some bitcoin to make a profit in the future.
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:50:06 PM

The market should be followed at any moment, it is not clear what will happen. Waiting for the green market is useless, the prices of the altcoins have fallen excessively, soi'm trying to trade, when prices rising.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:55:27 PM

I think the electronic money market is gradually recovering and returning to green. We can continue to invest in bitcoin without the fear of bitcoin collapsing. Buy some bitcoin to make a profit in the future.
Yes.The market condition is already recovering from six months of dips.So i'm now confident that all my coins being hold for a long time will soon grow and meet its high value again.Since btc is having its price increase again,so expect that good altcoins will eventually increase their prices too.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
anxioushoarder

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:25:57 AM

Personally, the valuations are stabilising and moving into a extended evolution prior to a modest surge that might resist for some weeks. Bull moment ahead.
JohnTycoon

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:37:27 AM

Many times, everyone hodls crypto-currencies despite noticeable falls of price and they originate a mild hike in gains easily during 10 days or sometimes for a couple of weeks before it goes back to normal.
Mirnash

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:03:51 PM

The recovery will be, but not the biggest, as a year ago, now crypto-price prices are under some control of the commodity exchange.
I'm talking about bitcoin, all the other Altas following btc
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:04:40 PM

Hi! I believe market will recover in the of Q4 but it can't be good like last year. Because in the beginning of this year market crash so bad and my prediction in the end of this year market can reach 450-500 billion.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:06:32 PM

I thought this year was going to be the year but just as it seems to be turning it goes back the other way, coins I thought would soar have been stuck in stalemate.
Frayz

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:07:07 PM

The market can't always fall. I think that in the near future, growth should begin. If it is now possible to make the right investment, then in the winter it will be possible to get a good profit.

• Pavo IoT - The Blockchain Platform for the AgTech Ecosystem •
Website ܀ Telegram [EN] ܀ Telegram [RU] ܀ Facebook ܀ Instagram
Whitepaper ܀ Onepager ܀ Twitter ܀ LinkedIn
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:08:57 PM

I wait for strong movements in Q1 '19. I don't believe that today it's possible. Diligent FUD all this time can't be simple. It has the goal. And I think that organizers want to push so many as can from holders. Today I see how VC fund becomes leaders in the ICO investments. And after they resell tokens to other investors with extra charge. Simple business. That's what awaits us!
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:10:50 PM

Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??

No one can actually tell, just a few weeks back bitcoin started to show bullish trend and it went up from $6,000 and now at $7,000 mark. Maybe the market will not be bullish this year but we will see the market volume increasing slowly. Just be patient, most people are losing money and you will lose more if you will be impatient.
sukmo

Activity: 760
Merit: 104

Moonbet.io

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:14:31 PM

Let's remain optimistic the market will recover soon, and cryptocurrency will have a bright future.
We must remain patient and wait and pray and keep trying your best.

qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:39:40 PM

Surely someday the market will recover. But perhaps it is still unstable and altcoin prices are now declining. Let's wait for the next few months until the end of this year. Maybe later this year the market price will recover.

Best Coin8

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:46:00 PM

I believe that everything will stabilize somewhere near the end of the year. Because now there are a lot of market pulsations and corrections. I think that now my time will be bought by the Altcheans and kept.
Nat77777

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

Likely by October we see a bull run. This December then repeats last December
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:17:07 PM

The strength of the uptrend ends sooner than our expectations. With this situation, uptrend may continue to show weakness. Today's strategy is still selling from the top down from 7450 and 7350
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:25:21 PM

the market began slowly in the circumstances improve. but somehow when this will be able to recover the certainly to decide that there will be no one knows for sure. but some of the increase has occurred and this certainly indicates that the market is slowly back improving. If only a sense of great Ascension awaits will take a long time.
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:36:27 PM

May be if any positive outcome is come out on regulations of crypto then i think this market can rapidly move in upwards direction. But no one can predict that when this market will recover or get back green.
Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:52:26 PM

The market has been on red for quite some time now and this is partly due to some negative reviews and oppositions coming the way of cryptocurrencies and we all know that this have negative effects on peoples perception which directly influence the market.
This is expected to be overcome due to many reasons; some of which include the following:
1. More people are getting to understand what crypto really is and this is expected to improve the acceptance which will drive the market into green because people would want to invest in it and according to the law of  demand and supply, when there is high demand for a particular commodity, the value is expected to rise.
2. Secondly, there is expected to be a pump towards the end of the year of which we all know that it has direct impact on the market
3. So many legislation and policies relating to the running of cryptocurrencies are under way and once this policies are positive towards crypto, an upward surge will be expected.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: