Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green??  (Read 13255 times)
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:17:35 AM

Most likely the growth will start only in December and it depends whether there is good news for the market, while there are no prerequisites for growth, just waiting for what's next will show us the market.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:06:32 PM

In fact, the crypto market always involves volatility, constant changes and risks. Therefore, it is almost impossible to accurately predict how the situation on the crypto market will develop in the future. But personally, I believe in the good potential for further development of the crypto market, the prices of most reliable cryptocurrencies will rise in price starting next year.
erushin.antony

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:12:32 PM

The market of cryptocurrency to be restored not soon. Large sharks of cryptocurrency want to buy a lot of cryptocurrency at low cost.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:17:01 PM

I think that in the coming months, the cryptomarket will not grow. There are no prerequisites for this. Most likely, the price of Bitcoin will fall and we will see a minimum update. Perhaps the value of the coin will be 5000 or even less.

That's you prerogative mate and I won't argue with it. The market will have to fall most of the time, but I think you're talking so much worst for it. You're saying uncertain thing which made the situation more worst now, which I guess it affected a lot of traders who still expect more great things with crypto.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:29:34 AM

Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??

I constantly read thematic articles and made for myself an unequivocal conclusion - no one can accurately predict how the market situation will develop when the previous positions will be restored. But I remind you that buying coins in the period of falling prices becomes the best strategy for work, because already from next year there is a possibility of a quick price increase for BTC and altcoins.
Rengganis

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

it is very difficult to predict the current increase in coin prices, while experiencing an increase not in its peak so that prices decline again rapidly, maybe in early 2019 the market will return to green, all investors' expectations are like that
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:22:34 PM

I am thinking next week but i had the same thought from the day one 2018 to this day. But nothing so far.
I still hope, next week.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:24:25 PM

I can say that the bull run comes in two days, but it is not going to happen, because this does not depend on our wishes. The only thing we can do is just wait and to be patient. The market will recover some day and till then we can hodl our coins and wait for the faster pump.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:50:53 PM

And who have the right say, because those who predicted Oct is gonna be as good as we all expect and thinking of but see what we have still the red candle burning down the line, i think no one knows the actual time that's gonna be or only if the exchanges sit conclude to do that and turn things around themselves or else, because people are not ready to change it themselves when u are trying to sell high the other are trying to buy low for them also to sell high now who will change it. No one

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

As soon as possible, what do you think, but first all factors affecting the correction should be solved, the market will recover if the investors will having trust in crypto again.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:53:01 PM

Oddly enough, this small 1% dip has closed 3k shorts and more longs have opened on BTC. Across alts, I'm seeing the same thing.

Should be getting a correction up in the next week as these margin traders close their shorts and prep their longs.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:57:16 PM

I always hope the market can recover and turn green in March. But every month goes by and leaves me with more frustration and distrust. A lot of people here believe and believe that the market will go up in November or December, and now there are only two months left to do so. I will continue to hope and wait two months of the year

whk0

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:59:54 PM

I think it will stop in December because many people are predicting the bull run in this month. I really hope it will happen.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

I always hope the market can recover and turn green in March. But every month goes by and leaves me with more frustration and distrust. A lot of people here believe and believe that the market will go up in November or December, and now there are only two months left to do so. I will continue to hope and wait two months of the year
all of crypto lovers effectively determine that we will be regulated when making market-oriented decisions, because we are dependent only on calls and supplies. Come on in the moment to reduce the next day, because it is an amplitude of your financial savings or earnings growth. Without here or with financing.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:56:23 AM

The best thing about Bitcoin going sideways for as long as it has is that most of the degenerate margin traders chasing volatility are leaving to get their fix in other markets. This is basically their capitulation event and it's good for Bitcoin.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:44:26 AM

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??
This is a meaningless question that was asked many times on the forum and there were a lot of answers but none of them certainly reflects the reality. Those who know the answer will not share it on the forum, the crypto market is a big game in which it is not easy to win for the ordinary cryptoinvestor
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 10:02:02 AM

I thought I would recover soon. if everyone's predictions are correct, the market will recover by the end of this year. and the bull run will begin early in 2019. so be prepared because we will get the results of this long wait.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:12:24 PM

Hi everyone ,

Nobody can now vividly say when the bearish market would stop. Almost every long expected a better market and even the beginning of bullrun, but nothing was forthcoming. So its more like the year would continue to have more of red than green.
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:17:38 PM

no one knows how long this happened and can see the market go back green. for now we just wait and be patient and buy more coins if we have a lot of money

shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:34:49 PM

We always hope that the market will return to green. A lot of people who said that in December the price of coins will increase. And for the moment I prefer to continue to collect the token. And when December arrives, I will immediately sell it. And we hope we can benefit.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: