Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:12:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "BITCOIN price is too high. If it goes down, ill buy it"  (Read 376 times)
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:19:51 PM

this is good news for investors, because today bitcoin is down sharply
and now is a great time to buy
I will buy some and hold back until the price returns to normal, I will not waste this opportunity  Wink

You will hold "until the price returns to normal"? So what is the "normal" price for bitcoin?

Hmei777

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

yes buy it because bitcoin is a bright future for us, now is a golden opportunity to buy bitcoin so you do not get too late. because bitcoin will return to normal in a few moments, long-term investment is a good idea because you will benefit greatly. every year bitcoin is always like this is down 50% and up again up to 200% so you do not have to hesitate to invest and buy as much as you can. if I have a lot of money to buy bitcoin now I will not waste this opportunity and I will not think long for it because I will definitely buy it immediately.
BelieveInBitcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

It looks to me like we might have turned a corner and it's on its way back up.
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:13:40 PM

It looks to me like we might have turned a corner and it's on its way back up.

Drat.  Being something of a “hodler”, I’ve been ignoring the markets; thus, I didn’t even realize how deeply we dipped until mention of it seeped into the Development & Technical forum.  Since I never buy on an exchange requiring “KYC” privacy-rape, it takes some time for me to gather fiat and turn funny bits of paper into real money (i.e., Bitcoin).  Did I miss my chance?  Hahah.

Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:47:16 PM

Now is the right time to buy. What are you waiting for? Bitcoin price now are in dip,as you wish you could buy now. Buy what you can afford then hold it untill the day bitcoin price wiĺl rise again and fly at sky,so you can earn more with no regret because you believe in bitcoin.
TheySeeMeHodlingTheyHatin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:05:27 PM

people who are not buying now, will regret forever
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:05:48 PM

Just took another high to $7K + in a couple of hours of a $6.6K - I guess you still have time to get some more Smiley
Yea, yesterday I bought for $ 6200, and now it costs $ 7000, worth it. The decrease in bitcoin prices is not a threat, because prices will soon bounce, even higher than previous prices. This is really a wonderful opportunity.

maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:44:05 PM

So..

are you buying it ?

Bitcoin rates are currently in a rebound phase, now the exchange rate has risen to nearly $ 8,000, and if you want to make long-term returns in the next three months, buy Bitcoin or Ethereum right away. Bitcoin is expected to hit $ 10000, and Ethereum is $ 1,000 this weekend.

desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:24:18 AM

So..

are you buying it ?

How much down do you wish? Its more thatn 60% down from its previous price.
Dont be waiting again and again because you will be regret again. Buy now and dont miss this big chance
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:11:41 AM

The flash sale was already finished yesterday. many of us can sell and take profit now or wait and watch on bitcoin price movement if it will reach the major resistance 13,000 USD. I will not buy now. the price is too high.

tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:13:02 AM

ofcourse yes.. no doubt for it.
Bitcoin has very bright future, so i have no fear at all to all in my fiat
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:23:29 AM

We should not encourage people to just buy bitcoin and to wait until bitcoin price goes up. There is a proper way on earning with the used of bitcoin and for me learning is the key so we could achieve the chance to earn and an to have a good investment for the future. We should all put an effort not just on giving our money for us to invest but for our power and time to learn things that could help us on earning bitcoin in a simple way and investing it and dealing with transaction associated with tradings to earn.
roadsirm

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:50:10 AM

this is an opportunity in my opinion to buy bitcoin, but I must know the market pegerakan so presumably I am not wrong to buy bitcoin.
Kravious

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:52:24 AM

What I usually do is look at the charts from coinmarketcap and see the trend of the same day of the previous year. Usually it works for me and I was able to anticipate the ups and lows of bitcoin. We experienced a huge 70% correction(?) from the all time high of bitcoin, however same with stocks in my local country, every after winter, things go down. It will go up soon, believe me; just HODL.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:55:44 AM

Too late I already bought a lot of bitcoins. The price have been dropping constantly and I think that is the perfect moment to buy. Hope the price will go up again soon. In bitcoin we trust.
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:00:15 AM

I will buy some and hold back until the price returns to normal, I will not waste this opportunity  Wink
Bitcoin is now starting to creep up, should you have taken advantage of yesterday's sharply lower prices
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:08:28 AM

Bitcoin is now starting to creep up, should you have taken advantage of yesterday's sharply lower prices
Well I think it is really the right time to buy bitcoin because we can now afford to buy it can't really rise quickly it takes a lot of time so I think if we buy it today we. can really gain maybe tomorrow or on the other day around or maybe in the next month or a year,all we have to do is to wait for the right time to sell.
CoPil

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:21:26 AM

So..

are you buying it ?

Why not buy Bitcoin during its down time if you know that eventually after that time it will rise up again. You know that everyone knows this strategy. You hold the bitcoin and wait for it to go up. If it goes real down buy more. If it goes up big time then you may want to cashout some if you needed to. Everyone will say the same thing. Try it for you to know. BTC
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:37:25 AM

yes, now bitcoin is back to $ 9000, yesterday I was looking down to the point of $ 6000, but I do not have the capital to buy it.

but I already have a bit of bitcoin in my wallet, and I already have plans to buy it again if bitcoin goes back down to $ 5000.

I better choose to buy slowly, and a little bit. because partly to buy ETH as well.

wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:42:40 AM

So..

are you buying it ?

On the contrary, I've seen more than one person desperate about this situation, they dont see it as an opportunity to buy, in fact, what they least want is that it falls below 7k. They only wish that the rise reached at the end of last year, it dont become apresent a prolonged recession or a "Bearish", that lasts more than two years to return to recover.
The bulls climb the stairs and the bears jump out the window T.T Cry

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: