Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:23:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN][ICO]KROW NETWORK - Platform Intending to Redesign the Job Market🚀🔥  (Read 2211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
end_tomorow

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:43:53 AM

not yet, but I'm reading and trying to figure it out. I think it should be interesting. Besides ,it's safe if they don't cheat. If you do full contact between the employees and the employers and each side sees the interaction that happened between them is a very serious project.
Consonant. And just very convenient, the work Platform will be presented three main subsections, where individuals and legal entities can participate in online work, internships, full-time. It is not easy to go to the Internet and spend an hour on small money - it is a serious job
- I will try in the near future to fully understand this project and create a summary. If, indeed, they will be looking for a job for my abilities - it's wonderful.
I like working from home, not driving to work across town. Sat at home,poured coffee and work at your pleasure )))

With the work? I quit a few months ago .Now I am a freelancer ahahah ) Do projects from time to time, the truth is hard to look for them, few orders are uploaded to the Internet ,you have to call,write ,tell me that I know how, just to get a job .I hope then this will not happen
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:54:45 AM

not yet, but I'm reading and trying to figure it out. I think it should be interesting. Besides ,it's safe if they don't cheat. If you do full contact between the employees and the employers and each side sees the interaction that happened between them is a very serious project.
Consonant. And just very convenient, the work Platform will be presented three main subsections, where individuals and legal entities can participate in online work, internships, full-time. It is not easy to go to the Internet and spend an hour on small money - it is a serious job
- I will try in the near future to fully understand this project and create a summary. If, indeed, they will be looking for a job for my abilities - it's wonderful.
I like working from home, not driving to work across town. Sat at home,poured coffee and work at your pleasure )))

With the work? I quit a few months ago .Now I am a freelancer ahahah ) Do projects from time to time, the truth is hard to look for them, few orders are uploaded to the Internet ,you have to call,write ,tell me that I know how, just to get a job .I hope then this will not happen
tell me ,did you ever see similar projects?I'm not even looking for them and don't know if there is something interesting or not. Might be worth a look ?Or better deal with this and try to work here ? I'm just not sure that everything is as cool as they wrote ahah )if it's just a beautiful word ,but in reality it is not so good
end_tomorow

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:00:15 AM

tell me ,did you ever see similar projects?I'm not even looking for them and don't know if there is something interesting or not. Might be worth a look ?Or better deal with this and try to work here ? I'm just not sure that everything is as cool as they wrote ahah )if it's just a beautiful word ,but in reality it is not so good
Well before I started working with him and did not understand 100% ,it seems that all very cool. Because the very idea of such work is new and everywhere where I tried to work on such schemes - it turned out not very good. Here everything looks more comfortable, and most importantly safer. I hope we're not wrong. But need to try ,I'm sure.
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:16:16 AM

and what is the blockchain ?
How does it work and what is it ? because I didn't understand anything about these definitions. Can someone explain this diagram?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:22:21 AM

How does it work and what is it ? because I didn't understand anything about these definitions. Can someone explain this diagram?
a blockchain (block chain) is a distributed database in which storage devices are not connected to a shared server. This database stores an ever-growing list of ordered records called blocks. Each block contains a timestamp and a reference to the previous block
Neymar10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:28:28 AM

a blockchain (block chain) is a distributed database in which storage devices are not connected to a shared server. This database stores an ever-growing list of ordered records called blocks. Each block contains a timestamp and a reference to the previous block
ha-ha-ha, smart guy. The definition from the Internet I could read it.I'm not as stupid as you thought.
If you really understand how it works - tell . Because I'm interested ,but is unclear.
Seidr

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:34:20 AM

ha-ha-ha, smart guy. The definition from the Internet I could read it.I'm not as stupid as you thought.
If you really understand how it works - tell . Because I'm interested ,but is unclear.
Everyone can post information online and then other people can access it from anywhere in the world. Block chains allow you to send any values to any place in the world where the blockchain file will be available. But you must have a private key created by a cryptographic algorithm to allow you access only to those blocks that you "own”.
Neymar10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

Everyone can post information online and then other people can access it from anywhere in the world. Block chains allow you to send any values to any place in the world where the blockchain file will be available. But you must have a private key created by a cryptographic algorithm to allow you access only to those blocks that you "own”.
Thank you ) I Understood not everything, but you helped a little to understand. If not laziness - read and understand these platforms ,esters, bitcoin and other new information .
Seidr

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:47:13 AM

Thank you ) I Understood not everything, but you helped a little to understand. If not laziness - read and understand these platforms ,esters, bitcoin and other new information .
not for that) Yes, study this all. Very useful, the sphere itself is very profitable. Just remember that for some 5 years ,for example bitcoin has grown from$ 100 to $20,000. Now everything is developing )
Seidr

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:54:42 AM

and be sure to pay attention to the interest that will be given here. 10% 25% and 50% is a lot and cool!)
Therefore, learn all)
Moreover, the same Ethereum is one of the most promising currencies.
Neymar10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

and be sure to pay attention to the interest that will be given here. 10% 25% and 50% is a lot and cool!)
Therefore, learn all)
Moreover, the same Ethereum is one of the most promising currencies.

Yeah.I have already understood) and Pro Ethereum I know. I had a friend do it and constantly talked about his course. Bought from for 180$ and sold at 1000. Is not a bad profits) and have him was far on 1 Ethereum.
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:18:10 AM

To track the growth of Ethereum or other cryptocurrency is very difficult, you need to have good sites where it can be traced. I'm looking at the latest information here http://cryptowave.ru/polezno-znat / Today have read that the price coin rises until $30,000-$40,000. How do you mean?
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

To track the growth of Ethereum or other cryptocurrency is very difficult, you need to have good sites where it can be traced. I'm looking at the latest information here http://cryptowave.ru/polezno-znat / Today have read that the price coin rises until $30,000-$40,000. How do you mean?
Yes at all super. These figures only pleasing to the eye ! If the price of Ethereum increases, then it is necessary to invest. Personally I so and do. So far, the stability of Ethereum pleases me very much. Let's see what will happen next year. I hope the course Ethereum will grow ! )
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:42:34 AM

Yes at all super. These figures only pleasing to the eye ! If the price of Ethereum increases, then it is necessary to invest. Personally I so and do. So far, the stability of Ethereum pleases me very much. Let's see what will happen next year. I hope the course Ethereum will grow ! )

All sorts of forecasts are given by many people, they are both positive and negative at all. So don't trust everyone like that. Better if you simply exchange and record profits. Then you will not have to worry that the price will fall.All you Need to really study and understand.then there will be profit.
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

All sorts of forecasts are given by many people, they are both positive and negative at all. So don't trust everyone like that. Better if you simply exchange and record profits. Then you will not have to worry that the price will fall.All you Need to really study and understand.then there will be profit.

No nothing was done, I before you can start earning cryptocurrency read a lot, generally I am self taught. Just need not afraid of anything and confidently go to your goal. I once took a chance and everything went well.I started to study everything and now I have a good profit every day )
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:42:42 PM

Clever resumes based on a smart contract, wai. This is something new in this area!
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:44:04 PM

Clever resumes based on a smart contract, wai. This is something new in this area!
What kind of smart resume? What is it and how will it work within the framework of this platform?
spartanrules

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

What kind of smart resume? What is it and how will it work within the framework of this platform?
Well, it will become a feature of this platform, a special degree of relationship between the employer and the employee. will include various parameters and arrangements.
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:47:41 PM

Well, it will become a feature of this platform, a special degree of relationship between the employer and the employee. will include various parameters and arrangements.
I still do not quite understand the details of this and how it will work in the overall ecosystem of the platform. Can I find out the details of this?
spartanrules

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

I still do not quite understand the details of this and how it will work in the overall ecosystem of the platform. Can I find out the details of this?
Well this document stores all the information and the employer and employee have access to this through a special key. This document is of interest in legal terms, it is a guarantee of relations between the employer and the employee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: