Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:56:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoin now?  (Read 2025 times)
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:27:46 AM

The value of the bitcoin recently is not in a good state for those who have bitcoin already, but for those who just started cryptocurrency, it would be a good opportunity to invest. However, with the continuous decrease of the value of btc, it would be a risk, so I would suggest that, you should also try investing in altcoins.

genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:30:58 AM

In terms.of investment, it is better to hold your money there long-term. So for me, I just kept putting my money monthly in Bitcoin and looking forward for its growth. No one knows what might happen in the future.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:36:34 AM

the current price of crypto market is on the green.
if you bought the bitcoin at $6000, you are already gain profit now.
The choice is on your hand. you want to sell it, or keep hold it until the peak of the price.
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:44:45 AM

Hello,

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily. Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD?  I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?

I dont know for sure. Now i dont have another spare money again so i can not buy in this deep.
But i think this is the last deep in my speculation so i will buy now no matter what happen if i have enough money to buy.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:44:50 AM

the current price of crypto market is on the green.
if you bought the bitcoin at $6000, you are already gain profit now.
The choice is on your hand. you want to sell it, or keep hold it until the peak of the price.

Well, i would keep on buying bitcoin now since it was a very dip price in a market. This is a chance were you have a plan to invest in bitcoin because few months later it will pump slowly us the then demand in a market will work over supply. I being passive today to get into trading this was because of a dip value that bounce back in any moment.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:47:50 AM

Yes, and its the best time to invest in it. Buy now and hold it and when the price is at its peak then sell it. Be wise enough, think smarter and be grateful. Cheesy

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
glanmarc

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:48:08 AM

Hello,

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily. Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD?  I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?

I already bought bitcoin btw. It hit 6000$ yesterday. And That is the best time to buy bitcoin. And the trend of bitcoin's price now is upwards. And I hope I won't go down again. And if ever It goes down. I will but and. And hodl. Smiley
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:04:44 AM

The value of the bitcoin recently is not in a good state for those who have bitcoin already, but for those who just started cryptocurrency, it would be a good opportunity to invest. However, with the continuous decrease of the value of btc, it would be a risk, so I would suggest that, you should also try investing in altcoins.

Bitcoin have a big effect to the market that the reason why all the altcoin are in the redline I have a two option in that case first I will stil holding my bitcoin even the price continue to fall second option I will buy more bitcoin until the price are in dump case and holding until the market recover because it sure bitcoin will back to normal anytime so dont be afraid and buy more bitcoin.

ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:07:53 AM

Hello,

I dont know for sure. Now i dont have another spare money again so i can not buy in this deep.
But i think this is the last deep in my speculation so i will buy now no matter what happen if i have enough money to buy.
I am just like you, I suffered a deep loss if I sold it now, my assets fell by about 40% and now my economy is dying
LindaFallar

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:21:37 AM

For now, I am earning bitcoins. I did not buy it. Maybe if I can already afford its value, there will be a chance that i will buy bitcoin.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:28:49 AM

Hello,

The drop of prices are already a thing of the past. We are now on the opposite direction. The resistance of the drop was somewhere in the $6,000 figure. We might not be able to hit $10,000 easily but we are definitely going that way. The first target will of course be somewhere along $9,000. But the month of February is long. We can definitely see the $10,000 within this month. In fact, with all optimism in mind, we can even grab $15,000 within February.
majest3

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:30:14 AM

Personally l would be very careful entering at the moment, this could just be a dead cat bounce. If you are keen to buy , dollar cost average. At least then you are not going to get run over , buying at the day time high. Where we are currently, is a 50% retracement on the last leg down (1Hour chart ). My 30 min chart has just given me  a sell signal. Good Luck with it
Posted last comment 2 hours ago price was around $7650, been as low as 7150. My 45 min chart has now confirmed the sell position which means the 1 hours is not far away. If you are really keen to enter l would be looking around the 6700 mark, thats 61.8% retrace from yesterdays low to todays high.
Keep an eye on the volume , will certainly need to pick it up to bounce there, at the moment there is not a lot of conviction in the vol.
Happy Trading!

DeepOnion - Tor integrated - 100% anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! <===​  (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1620543)
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:34:08 AM

Hello,

Now a days is the best value of bitcoins because it was down to 6k dollar, do not think of the downtime in the market right now as a bad news because everyone can invest very hard to earn more profit after the market goes back to normal.

htmcoin

Activity: 114
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:37:19 AM

Recently, I'm not going to buy yet. I'm still waiting for the price of bitcoin to drop to a lower level. I think the price of bitcoin will fall further. Many people speculate that it will drop to $4,000  but I do not think it is possible. Wait for $5,000 to buy again.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:41:53 AM

I just bought a lit of bitcoin yesterday and now I'm waiting for the price to go up slowly. I hope that the price drop is already over and we are going up again.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:47:04 AM

Bitcoin is good for me and i have to collect good amount of bitcoin and other crypto for this i am using my personal assets to buy some of the crypto in different time periods still with the price fall i have bought 2 bitcoin because i know the importance of the crypto market and it is easy for me to use my money for investment and i can use it for making online transfer for hiring online services.
Bitcoin is good in the present time i have bought softwares and i can use it for my store in our country these currencies holding for long time period is very profitable.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:05:33 AM

Hello,

For me, i'll start buying now because the prices are now, same with the first time i started investing and trading bitcoin. To predict the price will rise again or not, i'm also still in doubt with my estimation, but i will consistently start from now. I suggest if you are afraid of disappointment when you want to buy, then determine the price you think the budget you have will be able to turn into double or more. It all depends on how consistent you are with the decisions you make.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:10:13 AM

No, I am not buying Bitcoin at this point but I believe that this is the right time to get in Bitcoin if someone is looking for entry. One should either buy or hold during this period and it makes no sense to sell with a loss because in the crypto market such volatility should be considered as a normal phenomenon. It is highly recommended to do own research before taking an investment decision.
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:18:24 AM

I buy a bitcoin because it's too big to buy so I buy stock again I'll know that it will suddenly increase the price after the event in china
chanchenjhun

Activity: 57
Merit: 43

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:24:03 AM

Are you buying bitcoin now? As now yes i buy bitcoin but only a small amount of money I bought was invested after that I continued my campaign for that even though I had only a small amount of money investing it even a small amount of money for that I recovered that scam from me. But now is the best time to buy bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: